What's new

Biggest Robbery of Pakistan's Electoral History has Happened in Karachi

Bhai is mulk ne sirf nuqsan aur depression hi dia hai.

Acha bhala bahir reh raha tha mein. Khair, No more pakistan for me or kids. Don’t want them to grow up in a rat hole

BC imagine Karachi voting for PPP

Yahan kutta bhi vote na dalai PPP ko

AT least dhandli karni hai to aisi karo k banda yaqeen bhi kar sakai

BC imagine Karachi voting for PPP

Yahan kutta bhi vote na dalai PPP ko

AT least dhandli karni hai to aisi karo k banda yaqeen bhi kar sakai
pmln got 6 seats how come lol calculated results bana rahay

Doesn't matter anyway. Local bodies are show pieces after 18th amendment. The Baldiyat ministry ( PPP) hold all the power and funds "legally"....🤬😈

pmln got 6 seats how come lol calculated results bana rahay
yes so that PPP can make an alliance with them to get their mayor elected. JI and PTI joint mayor won't be allowed. That is precisely why results were stopped after 10.00 pm yesterday where Hyderabad and other parts of Sindh results were announced immediately.

JI Hafiz Naeem ur Rehman was the clear winner. This is unprecedented shit.

9PM Update:
204/235 UC Results by ECP as of now:
PPP 86
JI 68
PTI 37
PMLN 7
Others 6
Karachi has total of 246 UCs but elections on 11 UCs were postponed due to death of candidates in these UCs.

PTI and JI can have a joint mayor but similarly PPP and make an alliance with JI as well but PPP than will demand PPP Mayor, Saeed Ghani where as JI PTI alliance will make Hafiz Naeem ur Rehman as Mayor.

Other possibility is this scenario:
PPP+PMLN+Others = 86+7+6 = 99
vs
JI+PTI =68+37 =105

31 UCs results left as of now, 9.00pm

JI ke sath ziyadti hogaye buhaat clear winner they

9PM Update:
204/235 UC Results by ECP as of now:
PPP 86
JI 68
PTI 37
PMLN 7
Others 6
Karachi has total of 246 UCs but elections on 11 UCs were postponed due to death of candidates in these UCs.

PTI and JI can have a joint mayor but similarly PPP and make an alliance with JI as well but PPP than will demand PPP Mayor, Saeed Ghani where as JI PTI alliance will make Hafiz Naeem ur Rehman as Mayor.

Other possibility is this scenario:
PPP+PMLN+Others = 86+7+6 = 99
vs
JI+PTI =68+37 =105

31 UCs results left as of now, 9.00pm
so what about 246 ? why 235

As per latest results in Karachi local bodies elections, PPP has managed to win 51 chairman seats in Karachi

Funny thing is I a karachiite who has spent whole life in Karachi I can't even 5 guys in my social circle who vote for PPP or support it

Same is the case with all other Karachi members of PDF. All would confirm that their family or friends circle don't even have total 5 guys who want to vote for PPP

But still somehow it managed win majority of seats in local bodies elections in Karachi

This is much bigger than PML(N) rigging in Punjab or MQM rigging in Karachi because both despite rigging elections had some genuine vote bank and support in Punjab and Karachi unlike here where PPP is imposed on Karachi without any support or vote bank

My conclusion is that game to impose Bilawal on people of Pakistan is on and he would be made PM of Pakistan in the same manner like they have made PPP mayor of Karachi. It doesn't matter if people of Pakistan vote for PPP or not. The whole election thing is a farce

Zardari deal with Rawalpindi and Washington is going strong while PML(N) and PTI are busy fighting with each other. I have been pointing out for sometime that PPP is the real winner in this whole game with its leaders regularly visiting USA and have managed to get their support for their allegiance to Americans. Our establishment obviously is on board since it would support anyone who has approval from Americans

IK needs to be ready for this and needs to take PPP head on or else all his struggle for "haqiqi azadi" would be useless
no surprise . this is Pakistani democracy. the ballot peppers have a democratic mind of their own. normally they go according to the wishes of the party in power.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom