What's new

Bilawal Bhutto Zardari meets Rahul Gandhi ; says lots to learn from him

Tangent

BANNED
Reaction score
New Delhi: Bilawal Bhutto Zardari's visit to India with his father had been discussed widely on Facebook before he landed in Delhi. And it was on Twitter that he shared the experience a short while after he had lunch at the Prime Minister's residence.

"Prez n I enjoyed Lunch with #Rahul #Gandhi and #PMSingh. lovely meal. much to learn from each other," :rofl::rofl: he posted.

The 23-year-old graduate from Oxford University, wearing a black pathan suit, was seated next to Mr Gandhi, in fact, at the lunch, say sources. Mr Zardari is accompanying his father, Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari on a visit to the Ajmer Dargah near Jaipur. Mr Gandhi's mother, Sonia Gandhi, who heads the Congress, sent a letter of regret about not attending he lunch. Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, 23, meets Rahul Gandhi, 40; says lots to learn from each other

Lessons to Bilawal from Indian Public:-
1) Don't take lesson from a looser .
2) Select good advisers, those who can win elections on their own. Not like Dogvijay Singh, Salman Kurshid -
3)Become competent before asking pm chair, unlike raul.
4) Don't consider country as your jagir. If you are incompetent, just leave politics. Nothing to be ashemed of.
5) Don't go for cheap publicity e.g. sleeping in a villager's hut, photo sessions with villagers. It backfires.
6) Don't promise anyone, when U can not deliver. ( Kalavati episode). It also backfires.
7) DON'T be a MAMA's baby. Grow up.

Please contribute, if you have good advises for Bilawal.
He is young and hope he doesn't end up like raul.

chor chor mausere bhai..i guess
:rofl:
Chota Choor, Bade Choor se training chahta hai.
Raul can not teach him - what to do, but can teach him What NOT do do.
He hasn't done a correct/right thigh till now.

I honestly hope that Bilawal doesnt become like Rahul.If he should meet people in India for inspiration then i would suggest him to meet people like Anna Hazare.

we dont even wish this a_hole to have any position in office and you are giving him lessons!

Why manipulate the title of the thread from "lot to learn from each other" to "lot to learn from him"?

Like his father..one day bilawal will rule pakistan from london..mark my word.

The drunk Altaf ruling Karachi through remote governance, and Billi ka bacha Billa will rule by the same technique.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom