What's new

BJP getting hammered in karnataka

Congress has systematically with the help of ISI and Terrorists weakned the election commission, RAW, IB and army.

This win is attributed to following good implementation by congress:
Keeping elements of ISI in the election comission of india and tampering EVM machines
Getting 25% of M votes in tthe crucial scnerion where hindu votes are divided into 3 otherp arties
Birbing Arun suhsma and advani to not expose congress and help congress
Bribing arun sushma advani to give tickets to corrupt and weken the chances of BJP
Givign money to AAP to make people boycott election in metro in demand for right to reject

Its a complicated game as congress has atleast 10-200 lack crores of funds at its disposal.

If still RAW IB Army dont help RSS VHP BD to get BJP in order congress wil again make it in 2014.

Congress of 2014 is dangerous than Brisith of 1914 or Mugals of 1714.

Al thouse institution not helping dharma are naturalyl on the side of ISI and Jesh.

Congress has systematically with the help of ISI and Terrorists weakned the election commission, RAW, IB and army.

Keeping elements of ISI in the election comission of india and tampering EVM machines
Getting 25% of M votes in tthe crucial scnerion where hindu votes are divided into 3 otherp arties
Bribing arun sushma advani to give tickets to corrupt and weken the chances of BJP
Givign money to AAP to make people boycott election in metro in demand for right to reject

Its a complicated game as congress has atleast 10-200 lack crores of funds at its disposal.

If still RAW IB Army dont help RSS VHP BD to get BJP in order congress wil again make it in 2014.

Al thouse institution not helping dharma are naturalyl on the side of ISI and Jesh.

dude you are talking like those Bangladeshi jamati members

Guys like you give the bjp a bad name. :) and actually make it easier for the congress.

the bjp lost because of the corruption(eleven ministers were accused) and miss governance of Karnataka, they thought more of placating yeddy then of giving clean governance.

BJP will loose election if no action is taken agianst sushma, arun and advani.

See, Every Congress leader today competing hard to show their dignity towards Antonia and Raul by giving credit of this win, but actually it was well predicted result due to neck filled corruption done by BJP MLAs. It will be interesting to see the faces of congi baboons after November assembly and then 2014 general elections. I don't know why all Congi lickers were head on NaMo by speaking garbage(their usual language) against him. where were they all at the time when Gujrat Election results were declared.

The most depressing thing about BJP's defeat is the fact that there was about 70% voting and then it lost. This means majority of the electorate has rejected BJP.
Now analyse this and you will find why. Its the mis governance and scams that have led to BJP's ouster.
Today social media is full of blogs and comments with people hailing Congress and denouncing BJP with Modi's failure sprinkled in.
I find all this ridiculous. BJP lost because it couldn't deliver in Karnataka.
Congress won due to lack of any other credible option to voters (You don't expect JD(S) to win). Anti-incumbency played its own part.
As an informed member pl. donot find excuse for this defeat. Infact for NDA which wishes to return to power this should be a wakeup call. If you deliver people will elect you again (See Gujarat, MP) and if you fail, nothing can help you.

I didnt Chetan Bhagat Did... & I agree with him Offcorse Indian People r Dumb as Voter's ... Congress will take Karnataka to the 90's
The previous congress govt in Karnataka was better. So many BJP govt retain power in other states due to good governance. People of karnataka punished them for what they did. Hope they will learn their lesson.

Victu only in that region. But almost whole country hates congress... Main is 2014 i hope bjp to come back it power. Well 9 more state election left. Lets see what it brings out

wont repeat my self but do look at my replies in other political threads . The third front has a greater chance of coming to power than the bjp . its a matter of numbers and allies. something the bjp does not have at the moment . while it may change by next year we all shall have to wait and see.

BTW how many lok sabha seats does Karnataka have

Karnataka assembly elections results were very well known to everyone beforehand.

I am happy that people have given Congress complete majority to Congress (for which BJP only has to blame themselves).

If you see this result & other assembly & national results over last 5-6 years, anyone can see that People want STABILITY & PERFORMANCE in Govt.

& Mind You these are just STATE ELECTIONS, the same people can vote completely differently come May-2014.

Besides, wait for Nov-2013, 5 assembly elections are due, my predictions:

MP - BJP winning anywhere b/w Simple to 2/3rd majority.

Chattisgarh - Same result as MP.

Rajasthan - Same result as MP.

Delhi - Could be anyone's Game (BJP needs a leader there).

Mizoram - I guess it will be Congress again.

I am again saying, there is no probability of Third Front Coming to power, since there is NONE.

People will either give NDA the mandate or it's UPA-3 for you.

wont repeat my self but do look at my replies in other political threads . The third front has a greater chance of coming to power than the bjp . its a matter of numbers and allies. something the bjp does not have at the moment . while it may change by next year we all shall have to wait and see.

seeing this monumental rise of regional parties I sometime feel that in future we will witness a Congress-bjp alliance at the centre against all the regional parties :P

seeing this monumental rise of regional parties I sometime feel that in future we will witness a Congress-bjp alliance at the centre against all the regional parties :P

Oh that would be a sight to see. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom