What's new

BJP leader supports daughter marrying Muslim man, slams hardliners

“this is the twenty-first century.”
In all fairness, it takes guts to tell people who still believe in the consumption of cattle excrements for spiritual enlightenment (or whatever) that the society is changing.

So yeah, ballsy move. I can respect the guy, assuming that this isn't just yet another false sociopolitical fluff piece peddled by the BJP.

I don't trust anything India peddles, quite frankly!

After all, the Indian media recently lost its sh!t over an alleged "locked" grave, making up facts out of their arse-holes. Hilariously, the grave turned out to be located in India, heh!

I don't believe it. Hinduism and Islam are man-made religions.

If the two mature boys and girls are comfortable living together, no man-made conditions should exist.

Yet again... the situation is good in big cities, this can not apply to small cities.

Holy Quran contains information that a man of the time could not know. There are verses in the Holy Quran that could be understood in modern times. And there are verses in the Holy Quran that cannot be understood even in the present.

Hadith also contains information of the events and deeds that took place after the death of Holy Prophet (PBUH). Some of the events and deeds are happening in modern times. Some are yet to take place.

Those Muslims who are not taking these revelations seriously, well....

Benam ? Meaning "Un-named" ? Is that a deliberately named surname ? Good if so.

"This is the 21st century". Yes but most BJP and other Bhakts mentally live in 1000 BC so they won't understand.

LOL, even the Braahmans have castes among themselves other than the larger caste system they have created.

@-=virus=-, are you lower-rung Braahman or higher-rung ?

So why are they opposing this marriage ? And "cucks" is a word used by insecure males, like many found on PDF.

And should that continue ?

Meet the ghost of Hindu-born Tanvi. She was brutally chopped by Baba Azmi and her ghost started acting in TV serials and films as a manner of revenge :
Tanvi-Azmi.jpg

And meet Aayushi, Hindu girl from Delhi who was tortured and shot dead by her Hindu parents and left not in a fridge but packed into a suitcase and that left on the Delhi-Mathura highway during the time that Bhakts and fools all over India and the world were discussing the Shraddha murder case. Aayushi was independent-minded and she had married by choice a Hindu man of another Hindu caste ( the handsome chap in the below photo ) but even that wasn't acceptable to her Sabhya and Sanskaari parents. For a while Bhakts even turned this murder into a case of "Love Jihaad" but it turned out to be honor killing - by her Hindu parents who did what every Sabhya and Sanskaari parents should do. So Aayushi was quietly forgotten, including by you :) :
6e95ea65eb.jpg

I hope you support Muslim women to marry Hindu men or Christians and so on. :)

Liberal twist to the killing of a Hindu girl by peaceful.

Fridge or Suitcase is the final truth for such cases. Rest is liberal bullshit.

kabhi chicken tikka, toh kabhi tangri kebab

My response is the same for religion ,I have no problem with any religion until someone comes us with this is the best religion.for me all are man made.

The reason I quoted in the thread is because of first hand experience . Waz is supposed to be educated and one of the moderate Muslims, if he carries that mindset, how will muslim integrate in secular society's. If two people truly love each other let them live as they want and let them worry about after life events. Why should others feel threatened.

One of my friends married a hindu girl and she refused to convert and he married her anyway ,now whole community dosent deal with him,he lives in city so it dosent effect him but he has been trying to sell a property back home and the community dosent allow it.

In another incident sister of a Muslim team member of mine married a hindu and the community members gave her mother (his fatger is mo more)mental torture stating its her fault and she did not bring her up properly and other nonsense,she is undergoing Psychiatric treatment now.
Sanghi idiot, a Hindu girl cannot marry a beef eating Mlecch.

The RSS is destroying Dharma

Marriage with idolater is not allowed

It's not recognised as a valid or tolerated marriage

Thus it's counted as Zina (fornication) and has consequences

This is not necessarily a issue of hatred towards a different faith or culture, it's more to do with the implementation of your own faith in daily life

Sanghi idiot, a Hindu girl cannot marry a beef eating Mlecch.

The RSS is destroying Dharma
They can marry anyone they want to spend rest of thier life with. By the way I eat beef .

Next time when calling names be mindful ,I advice first advice before putting their head were sun doesn't shit ,don't trust me check my posting history or ask the biggest trolls on the form.

Marriage with idolater is not allowed

It's not recognised as a valid or tolerated marriage

Thus it's counted as Zina (fornication) and has consequences

This is not necessarily a issue of hatred towards a different faith or culture, it's more to do with the implementation of your own faith in daily life
Common mate ,he married katheja and lived happily, was it zina

Why are Indians so nuts about trying to convert Muslims into MINOs aka cultural Muslims. Will it make your dreams about a unified South Asia probable? Or is it lust after women that under current circumstance cant or marry you. This forum is a perfect medium to see how Indians think and their long term goals towards South Asian Muslims - watering down our faith so inter religion marriages between our people become common and we as Muslims get sucked into the fold of Hinduism seamlessly.
You have Indians of diverse background such as Sanghis, atheist, not practicing, practicing, secular, conservative right here on this thread advocating the same exact thing albeit in various degrees but the endgame is the same. Some more raw solutions than others.
Only Hindus I’ve seen behave this way with their Muslim population. Other civilizations just let people be.

Why are Indians so nuts about trying to convert Muslims into MINOs aka cultural Muslims. Will it make your dreams about a unified South Asia probable? Or is it lust after women that under current circumstance cant or marry you. This forum is a perfect medium to see how Indians think and their long term goals towards South Asian Muslims - watering down our faith so inter religion marriages between our people become common and we as Muslims get sucked into the fold of Hinduism seamlessly.
You have Indians of diverse background such as Sanghis, atheist, not practicing, practicing, secular, conservative right here on this thread advocating the same exact thing albeit in various degrees but the endgame is the same. Some more raw solutions than others.
Only Hindus I’ve seen behave this way with their Muslim population. Other civilizations just let people be.

It's the mental burden inflicted after 1000 years of Muslim domination

Jinnah understood the mental burden the Hindus carried and he understood they would act out against Muslim civilians

So because they got hammered and emasculated by Aurangzeb or Tamerlane or Khiliji etc
1-They would try to eradicate or dismiss Muslim culture, history, which is exactly what they are trying to do and promote only Hindu culture and history and it's why a united India was never acceptable to Jinnah

2-They would seek to force Indian Muslims to give up their faith, culture etc and amalgamate with Hindus a faith we consider little more the idol worship

3- They would seek to avenge Hindu humiliation at the hands of Muslim armies, by targeting Indian Muslim civilians, who would be a minority, unarmed and without Indian police, security, state protection

So they have this obsession with trying to coerce Indian Muslims to "Hinduize"
But because Islam is a resilient ideology and Indian Muslim population is massive and can push back you have this constant civil war in India with immense toxic hatred

Marriage/GF etc is thus seen as a extension of war, so a Hindu girl marrying a Muslim is seen as a continuation of the humiliation of Hindus and a targeting muslim girl is seen as a victory

Fundamentally however,,, Islam does not allow Marriage to idolaters,, even with xtian or Jew women it depends on factors,,,

The marriage is not valid and Indian Muslims know it,, so they have this push for conversion thus more problems arise when they should never have put themselves into that situation in the first place

Why are Indians so nuts about trying to convert Muslims into MINOs aka cultural Muslims.

Below are some actual MINOs ( Muslims In Name Only ). To the other members who replied to me here or who I want to reply I will reply tomorrow.

So behold the fools :
AhmedDeedat%28Image%29.jpg

Osama-bin-Laden.jpg

news-graphics-2004_567867a.jpeg

1200px-Portrait_of_Ruhollah_Khomeini.jpg

1280x720-8w7-1280x600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom