What's new

BJP to alter Article 35A on permanent residents in J&K?

The objective of Politics IS the pursuit of power you Moron :lol:

Accumulation of power to do public good.

And for that End, any means under the LAW is Justified and acceptable.

This is true for not only BJP, but for every other party in the WORLD.

Maybe its not "ok" by Madrassa jihadi "logic" :cheesy: , but this is ok by EVERY other political playbook of the world.
Yeah, I can see you are doing very good.

Shielding Geelani's.

Oh I thought BJP is different from other political parties as you claimed?

Where is that BJP is not congress... Keep the circle jerk alive. :lol:

Shielding Geelani's.

You mean Geelani was in jail & suffering and evil BJP got him out and gave him hundreds of crores? :D

You mean Geelani was in jail & suffering and evil BJP got him out and gave him hundreds of crores? :D
:lol:No sirji. Even after you had enormous evidence against him. You simply didn't arrest him. Give armed police protection to his family. Is he under any sort of threat from any organization?

I'm all up for ending this favoritism for Kashmir and abolishing article 370 start treating it as a state. Throw off their flag. But it's been past 3 years. And they are ruling the state while there is no improvement in the sorry state of Kashmir. Nor any ground breaking Changes. Just a lot of promises.

I don’t know, even complete sell outs like Mufti and Omar are against any settlement of Indians in IoK on permanent basis.

Shielding Geelani's.

I am not the BJP so if you can see "me" doing very good, then there is something wrong with you :lol:

Currently Geelani is in NIA custody.

His sikh lawyer is in NIA custody.

His Son in law is under NIA custody.

Both his sons are in NIA custody.

His 14 properties worth 150 crores (made during CONgress rule) is under NIA investigations.

Is what what you call "shielding geelani" ? :lol:

Over 80 properties of separatist are under NIA investigations under the bJP govt. Is that what you call "support" ? :cheesy:

Why did the CONgress govt. no do any of this ?

Jihadi's like you are desperate to tarnish BJP image, but sadly for you, only FACTS can do that, not fiction. Fiction can only be used as propaganda for the weak minded islamists like you. No Hindu will be buying your snake oil.

Currently Geelani is in NIA custody.
Geelani is at home :lol:. The investigators barely touched him.

His Son in law is under NIA custody.

Another stupidity. Both his son's are out and free. They were questioned.
His 14 properties worth 150 crores (made during CONgress rule) is under NIA investigations.

Is what what you call "shielding geelani" ? :lol:

Over 80 properties of separatist are under NIA investigations under the bJP govt. Is that what you call "support" ? :cheesy:
Under investigation is very good:enjoy:. I'm waiting for the end result.
Jihadi's like you are desperate to tarnish BJP image, but sadly for you, only FACTS can do that, not fiction. Fiction can only be used as propaganda for the weak minded islamists like you. No Hindu will be buying your snake oil.
I'm a proud Jihadi. And Jihad is not killing others, or blowing yourselves up. I'm doing Jihad everyday, working is Jihad, taking care of your family is Jihad. And Jihad literally means to strive for survival.

For terrorists, blowing up and killing others is their Jihad.

But yet again, according to you when I contradict someone, I want to kill you and blowup:lol:. In your eyes, muslims are terrorists.

Anyway, I rest my case. Adios.:wave:

Geelani is at home :lol:. The investigators barely touched him.

WRONG. Geelani is under house arrest.

The investigators are not supposed to "touch" him. Were you expecting the NIA to give him a massage ? :lol:

Another stupidity. Both his son's are out and free. They were questioned.

WRONG. They are still in NIA custody.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...aw-3-others-extended/articleshow/59914279.cms

Under investigation is very good:enjoy:. I'm waiting for the end result.

Nope you are not waiting for the end result. You couldn't care less. You are just trying to promote you islamic agenda of tarnishing the BJP name :lol: ........ who are you trying to fool ?

I'm a proud Jihadi. And Jihad is not killing others, or blowing yourselves up. I'm doing Jihad everyday, working is Jihad, taking care of your family is Jihad. And Jihad literally means to strive for survival.

For terrorists, blowing up and killing others is their Jihad.

But yet again, according to you when I contradict someone, I want to kill you and blowup:lol:. In your eyes, muslims are terrorists.

Anyway, I rest my case. Adios.:wave:

Awww ... cute. A "proud" jihadi ........ nobody is surprised. LOL.

Lol! Are you uneducated or retarded?

Read again, stop being eccentric.:lol: His son in law and others. One of his son is in Pakistan, he is a doctor there.
His next son is a business man I don't know what he does, may be he is linked with terror funding, may be not. But neither of them are in custody.
Nope you are not waiting for the end result. You couldn't care less. You are just trying to promote you islamic agenda of tarnishing the BJP name :lol: ........ who are you trying to fool ?
The only person you are fooling is yourself. How do you know me?:lol: You are just a forum troll. Who still can't understand the news and mentions. So, keep doing what you are doing. I kinda enjoy it:enjoy:

Lol! Are you uneducated or retarded?

Read again, stop being eccentric.:lol: His son in law and others. One of his son is in Pakistan, he is a doctor there.
His next son is a business man I don't know what he does, may be he is linked with terror funding, may be not. But neither of them are in custody.

The only person you are fooling is yourself. How do you know me?:lol: You are just a forum troll. Who still can't understand the news and mentions. So, keep doing what you are doing. I kinda enjoy it:enjoy:

Which is why islamic jihadi's you should actually read the news.

Gillani son's has admitted himself to the hospital to escape Jail. He is complaining of "chest pain" :lol:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...against-nia/story-7K2tOq6pEMQi457T2BRTnJ.html

" The spokesman said that Naeem Geelani was scheduled to visit New Delhi for the NIA investigation into alleged terror funding by him and others, and had also booked a flight in this regard.

The spokesman claimed that repeated “psychological pressure” may have had adverse effects on his health.
"

Gillani is feeling the heat a lot more than when it was the UPA in power.

LOL at your desperation. Continue to enjoy your public humiliation. Like the saying goes, if you can't prevent rape, enjoy it. :lol:

Gillani son's has admitted himself to the hospital to escape Jail. He is complaining of "chest pain" :lol:
So, you swallowed the claim that Gilani's two sons are in custody? :enjoy: I like that face saving.

Gillani is feeling the heat a lot more than when it was the UPA in power.

LOL at your desperation. Continue to enjoy your public humiliation. Like the saying goes, if you can't prevent rape, enjoy it. :lol:
:pop:

Last edited:
So, you swallowed the claim that Gilani's two sons are in custody? :enjoy: I like that face saving.
:pop:

LOL. What the fcuk do I care about his pakistani son. Those might be of interest to you as a fellow muslim. I really don't give a damn about him.

Only jihadi's keep track of his family. For me, he is just another terrorist who needs to be eliminated or put in jail. Same for anyone who supports him. I have no need to "save face" since I am not on trial here. Neither is the BJP. Gillani is :lol:

LOL. What the fcuk do I care about his pakistani son. Those might be of interest to you as a fellow muslim. I really don't give a damn about him.

Only jihadi's keep track of his family. For me, he is just another terrorist who needs to be eliminated or put in jail. Same for anyone who supports him. I have no need to "save face" since I am not on trial here. Neither is the BJP. Gillani is :lol:

Only dumbo's go eccentric.

When I pointed out your ignorance.

:rofl:

Another stupidity. Both his son's are out and free. One is questioned.

You replied

:lol:

I got no grudges for Sanghi's. There are some knowledgeable persons in here. They argue with logical statements like Salim, Sarath Ganguly, Nair, etc... And some rational friends in my place.

You are going all ballistic. :lol: Seems like you think I support him. Because I'm a muslim.:enjoy: That's why I like this.

Build it with consensus. Taking sudden decision could lead to protest. It has to be dealt deftly. Even Jammu residents are against it, cos it threaten their livelihood. So gain Jammu and Ladakh trust first, ask them to protest and bargain with state government and then deal with it. Might take a few years, but this is how it should be done.

With no Yield. She still protects the Geelani gang. You see, the only solution is abolishing article 370. Now that BJP is slowly reaching Majority in Rajya Sabha, and President and VP are both BJP members. What better time they want?
I don't like this political game. It's frustrating and infuriating. The only action I see happening in J&K is the defense forces who are doing good job in exterminating terrorists.
Thank Nehru for this. He's the sole reason why it is taking time for even is in the NE to remain isolated from rest of India.

He made sure that all extremities of India were alienated from each other so that they never achieve national integration.

Somehow this was not intentional, rather strangely well meaning as per nehruvian logic.

Back
Top Bottom