What's new

BJP's Dilip Ghosh alleges 'Mamata trying to turn Bengal into Bangladesh' after TMC rally

Black_cats

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
BJP's Dilip Ghosh alleges 'Mamata trying to turn Bengal into Bangladesh' after TMC rally

BJP Bengal state chief Dilip Ghosh on Wednesday alleged that Banerjee planned to turn Bengal into Bangladesh after Mamata Banerjee's fiery campaign in Kolkata

by Suchitra Karthikeyan

Bengal, Bangladesh

IMAGE: PTI/ANI
After Trinamool chief Mamata Banerjee's fiery campaign against BJP, its Bengal state chief Dilip Ghosh on Wednesday alleged that Banerjee planned to turn Bengal into Bangladesh.

Claiming the motive behind 'Khela Diwas' was clear, Ghosh added that 20,000 people were killed in Bengal in communal violence on Jinnah's call in 1947 amid partition. Banerjee has sounded the poll bugle for 2024 Lok Sabha polls, addressing a virtual rally in Kolkata with top Opposition leaders in attendance, commemorating 'Shahid Diwas' when Congress workers died in a clash with the then-CPM govt.

Mamata sounds poll bugle for 2024

On Wednesday, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee sounded the poll bugle for the 2024 General Assembly Elections hitting out at the BJP govt over the handling of the COVID-19 pandemic and the Pegasus snoop gate. The TMC supremo thanked the people of her state for giving her a resounding mandate in the West Bengal assembly elections and said that the state had fought against money, muscle, mafia power, and all agencies to help her win the elections. Leaders from several parties like TMC, Congress, Samajwadi party, RJD attended her virtual rally in Delhi.
Raising the Pegasus snoop gate allegations, Mamata Banerjee claimed that the entire Opposition, agencies, media houses, and judiciary were being spied by the BJP which had put 'democracy in danger.' "The democracy is in danger. I don't know what will happen in 2024. Our phones have been tapped. They don't allow people to live peacefully and their dictatorship is too much. I can't talk to Sharad Pawar ji, Chidbamdaram ji, Shiv Sena CM, my phone will be tapped," she said.
Reaching out to the Opposition parties, the TMC chief vowed that states like Maharashtra and West Bengal were ready to fight the power of the BJP. "Next week I will go to Delhi. I want to meet the important Opposition leaders Sharad Pawar ji, Chidambaram ji. If a meeting is called I will attend on 27, 28 or 29. Then we can talk about where the country is going. We are the political parties of India, we must come together against this otherwise the citizens won't forgive us." Lok Sabha polls will be held in 2024 April.

Someone who wins because of votes from bangladeshis can't be the PM of India.
You sure about that? A Bangladeshi Chief Minister, another Bangladeshi Minister of State and Didi elected by Bangladeshis..hell I could become the Chief Minister of Assam if I try hard enough...you'll have a Bangladeshi PM one day.

She can give hasina a run for her money.

Thankfully, Hasina hasn't announced her bid to run for Indian pm.. Didi is doing it on her behalf.

There will be a Bangladeshi in New Delhi soon.

And so after barely 75 years of self governance, India reverted back to it default state; a subservient nation.

Thankfully, Hasina hasn't announced her bid to run for Indian pm.. Didi is doing it on her behalf.

There will be a Bangladeshi in New Delhi soon.

And so after barely 75 years of self governance, India reverted back to it default state; a subservient nation.
Their are many Bangladeshis in New Delhi as maids ,prostitutes and rickshah pullers etc

Muslims in South Asia should be last people to talk about being subservient they literally have a history of being forced on the edge of the sword to be muslim and they obeyed.....

Your country will always be subservient to India till it existense,it's your destiny.

Their are many Bangladeshis in New Delhi as maids ,prostitutes and rickshah pullers etc

Muslims in South Asia should be last people to talk about being subservient they literally have a history of being forced on the edge of the sword to be muslim and they obeyed.....

Your country will always be subservient to India till it existense,it's your destiny.

Well, baby boy, my country existed before that sorry excuse for a nation you call Bharat.. and my country will outlast yours..

And nice try two incher but talking shit about Muslims won't get a rise out of me.

And hahah what sword ?

Islam came to Bangladesh via trade.. If you read history you'd know that..

As for prostitutes, maids and rickshaw pullers.. those are jobs, people get paid to do them.. If you're trying to discredit their hardwork and disrespect them because you think they're below you.. then shame on your upbringing lol.

Indians like you talk smack online.. but not in real life.. I would know, I knocked a few of your road shitters down a few notches with my own hands..

In an Indian school in front of a dozen Indians.. cowards didn't do anything to protect their fellow Indian.. that's how weak you lot are..

That's the day I realized Indians are worse than the piece of gum that got lodged between the grooves of shoes.

Cowards the whole lot, we bent you over then, we bend you over now and we will continue to bend your sanatan 2 inchers for years to come.

Indian men have lower testosterone levels than our transgender prostitutes.

We piss on your chindia all day long and you with mighty armed forces can't stop us.. ahahaha so so weak.

Anyway class dismissed chunnu, now go beat your little one to item songs or 'rape' videos.. because that's what you lot do.

@Michael Corleone look at this mangina dude..

Last edited:
Also a reminder of your aukaat incase you road shitters forget..

The height of Indian masculinity;

He's calling the Arab guy 'baba' which translates to daddy.. pretty apt I'd say.. consider he made Rakesh his b#tch.

Mamata and Hasina should form the Council of Bengal.

Bengal is greater than West Bengal and Bangladesh combined.

The mothers of the Bangla folks, the ghost and the darkness, shall unite for this cause.

So this was a compliment right?... :omghaha:

Lol India and Bangladesh are supposed to be allies, friends...

Hopefully now our Bangladeshis bothers can understand why Pakistanis always disliked Indians from the very beginning

They are not mentally alright when it comes to Muslims in general and Muslims of SC in specific

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom