What's new

BLA terrorists bomb Jinnah's Ziarat residency museum.

well there's been no shortage of terrorism and blasts in the country so it very well could be a "coincidence"

they have a secular/marxist agenda

kind of like the now defunct Pashtun seperatist movement of the 1970s

the movements your country tries to support (with little success).....thats one reason why the State uses Jamat ud Dawa and like-minded groups to help quell the foreign sponsored insurgency -- a tactic which has somehow helped

Secular means respecting all riligions equally...which is a good thing..no ?

That a definition you got there . :cheesy:

why not? In India Mullas are forced to issue fatwas against Cow slaughter. In EU morons dont like head scarf . So tell us where they are respecting it equally?

There are many other such things.

why not? In India Mullas are forced to issue fatwas against Cow slaughter. In EU morons dont like head scarf . So tell us where they are respecting it equally?

I can also say many such things . I am not Allowed to Preach in Saudi Arabia or construct my own temples .In Pakistan Forced Conversion and rapes of Minority Community Girls is Common in rural areas . in Arab Lands Morons don't like different sects amongst their own religion , let alone others . So tell us , where are they Respecting us Equally ??

I can also say many such things . I am not Allowed to Preach in Saudi Arabia or construct my own temples .In Pakistan Forced Conversion and rapes of Minority Community Girls is Common in rural areas . in Arab Lands Morons don't like different sects amongst their own religion , let alone others . So tell us , where are they Respecting us Equally ??

You claim to be respecting all religion in name of secularism isnt it?

Why you failed to provide that under secularism? you claimed secularism is different than religious state.

If it is NOT acting differently then dont come up with such facepalms

You claim to be respecting all religion in name of secularism isnt it?

Why you failed to provide that under secularism? you claimed secularism is different than religious state.

If it is NOT acting differently then dont come up with such facepalms

Secularism has got nothing to do with Religion . I don't know why people equate it with Religion all the time . India is not a Secular State . It is at best a quasi-Secular state wheere many rules are based on religions like marriage , propterty etc .

What Europe Failed to provide with Secularism .??

face Veils were banned for EVERYONE not only Muslims . So don't come up with Such facepalms.

It was not forced ...... It was his personal decision ...... In a multicultural and multi religious society both the religions have to sacrifice something or the other...

well there's been no shortage of terrorism and blasts in the country so it very well could be a "coincidence"

I thought you might "lean" in that direction but I'm with you in waiting to see what is the truth and what is "coincidence"

Was this Jinnah's personal home? I can't imagine American patriots blowing up Mount Vernon, the home of George Washington. Is that equivalent to what these Pakistanis have done??

Jinnah was Pakistan's founder, so unfortunately yes

a rather strong message by Baloch Pakistanis against the anti-national proxy terrorists of BLA

this picture is snapped in Khuzdar... many walls in the Province full of such words against BLA, showing support for Pakistan nation

jgst.jpg

despite the undeniable socio-economic issues that exist (which must be resolved through effective leadership) -- Baloch are with us and Pakistan would not be Pakistan without Balochistan Province. United we stand against traitors and internal/external enemies.

a rather strong message by Baloch Pakistanis against the anti-national proxy terrorists of BLA

this picture is snapped in Khuzdar... many walls in the Province full of such words against BLA, showing support for Pakistan nation

jgst.jpg

A selam, could you please translate it ? I did forget how to read Urdu correctly !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom