What's new

BLA terrorists bomb Jinnah's Ziarat residency museum.

a rather strong message by Baloch Pakistanis against the anti-national proxy terrorists of BLA

this picture is snapped in Khuzdar... many walls in the Province full of such words against BLA, showing support for Pakistan nation

jgst.jpg

A selam, could you please translate it ? I did forget how to read Urdu correctly !

a rather strong message by Baloch Pakistanis against the anti-national proxy terrorists of BLA

this picture is snapped in Khuzdar... many walls in the Province full of such words against BLA, showing support for Pakistan nation

jgst.jpg

A selam, could you please translate it ? I did forget how to read Urdu correctly !

Janab jaan deo, hath hola rakhao --- There can be lot of criticsim on him for being pro-US & Pro-India but a Punjabi journalist fighting along with Baluch insurgents?

Last edited:
Janab jaan deo, hath hola rakhao --- There can be lot of criticsim on him for being pro-US & Pro-India but a Punjabi journalist fighting along with Baluch insurgents?

You can read what's written in Urdu.... it is being referenced from leaks of US embassy, Tehran.

When Americans can come to liberate Lybia than why not a Punjabi CIA can be tasked to build BLA.

You can read what's written in Urdu.... it is being referenced from leaks of US embassy, Tehran.

When Americans can come to liberate Lybia than why not a Punjabi CIA can be tasked to build BLA.

There is hell of difference between American attack on Libya and BLA recruiting someone from Lahore. What's credibility of whatever is written in Urdu? Can you provide source and details of time period when he was part of insurgency? Credible source of American embassy document telling about him? Anybody can write anything in Urdu and post on social media.

PS: I don't like Sethi but this allegation is too idiotic to believe.

Back
Top Bottom