What's new

BLA terrorists bomb Jinnah's Ziarat residency museum.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm......

TTP / Taliban / LeJ / Let / BLA = Army experiments gone wrong.
Vindictive Chief Justice / Superior Courts = Side effects of the above medicine.
Vindictive PM = Guess what?

All of the above lead squarely to GHQ. You know our history, and so do I. For both of our sake, young forum-readers, and that of the nation; let's avoid spinning things and making stuff up. Do yoga and spend time introspecting.

Where is CJ he was advocating removal of Army from Balochistan. Shove some bullets up those who advocate removal of Army-Intelligence-other National Forces from Balochistan.

This is the best time to execute Ops against BLA all across Balochsitan as they are not so organized unlike TTP/taliban/other outfits.

51bc41e76e2df.jpg

51bc41d1dd70d.jpg

51bc41ee88ecd.jpg

51bc41ca0b2b7.jpg

51bc41d8ab431.jpg

51bc41dfe9aae.jpg

This brings tears to my eyes. The 'Jinnah Residency' is an icon in every Pakistani's heart. It was--and saying 'was' is very painful--a symbol of 'Pakistan' inside Baluchistan. I can't think of anyone except the Baluch losers who would want to erase 'Pakistan' from Baluchistan and thus attack the Residency.
Sure, the structure can and will be rebuilt but the historic monuments like chairs, bed and many such things are irreplaceable. One gone, they are gone!

I am sick and tired of these Baluch nationalists! I am sick and tired of these FATA tribals! And I am sick and tired of Pakistan's suo-moto judiciary which targets most politicians of a certain ideological bent!

Free Musharraf. Give the army a free hand all over Pakistan. Crush the damned radicals. And anyone who even hints at supporting 'causes' like Lal Masjid should be rounded up as potential terrorist and interrogated.

I know I am being emotional but I am afraid if radical measures are not taken then you will see Jinnah's Karachi Mausoleum itself destroyed soon! These Haramkhors will not stop at anything.

Depressed and Extremely Sad to hear the news about the attack on Quaid-e-Azam's house in Ziarat.... kindly stop looking at the smoking styles of your Quaid and if you would have paid more attention to the security of this place and had developed a real intelligence gathering setup in all those years ( over a decade ) that you have been in Baluchistan.. (2001 onward but should be 1947 as base year) ... I rate your performance Pathetic no matter what your Pathetic friends give you....I have given you an A if all the culprits would have caught and brought in front of the media before attack. With this attack i don't believe Army, ISI or any of the associated agency is capable of anything..Stop looking at the smoking style of Pervaiz Kiyani he is and will never be any close to Quaid-e-Azam as his distance to him is eternal...................................ISI stop cheering yourself based on the claps of Americans or British...with this incident you should rate yourself Qualitatively " DEAF" ( NO EARS ON GROUND) AND QUANTITATIVELY NEGATIVE 786.. YOU NEED TO TURN YOURSELF 180 RIGHT
Some will tell you that people like me are traitors bringing you down with our negative remarks... i will say that you have been listening to such voices for all 66 years ... i really really believe you need along with all agencies of Pakistan a complete inside out inspirational/motivational/ideological/tactical/strategical/vision review....... need a new leadership .. stop thinking that your critics are too hard on you .. perhaps they are expecting too much from you.... and is it negative to reach out and meet those expectations.. i believe it will only only help you grow and help you perfect your vision on your way to become the Shaheen of Iqbal.

Altaf hussain challenged Quaid's nationality! & now BLA blows ziarat! shameful how everyone dares to challenge our nations founder!

M sad.... Like crying

QUETTA: QUETTA: 11 female students have died whereas 22 have been injured in a bomb blast in Quetta on Saturday, according to our correspondent The bomb was planted in a bus at the parking lot of Sardar Badur Khan Women’s University just as students were heading home after school.

The injured have been shifted to Bolan Medical Hospital and the Bomb Disposal Squad has arrived at the scene. The intensity of the blast has yet to be verified.

Update: 3:54pm:
There has been a bomb blast at the Bolan Medical Complex, emergency room. This was the same hospital the injured students had been transported to.

Quetta blast: 11 dead and 22 injured – The Express Tribune

Armed Unknown people on roof top of the Bolan Medical complex where second Bomb Blast happened.

I wanna see these BLA insects... Hanged. Really really m in shock... Angry angry

Anxious much? Why not support your buddy's diatribe with some pearls-of-wisdom of your own?

GHQ is no "holly cow", which is beyond criticism. By the way, if someone doesn't answer a post, it doesn't necessarily mean that he has given-in to an argument, quite the opposite.

I yet to see valid "reasoning" in your posts. Why don't you come up with some valid reasoning instead of asking others to do so.

wow bringing altaf just shows you are trolling nothing else

offtopic and stupid post

reported for the third time

im not interested in your retardness

A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly, science into superstition, and art into pedantry. Hence University education.
George Bernard Shaw

Back
Top Bottom