What's new

BlackLivesMatter protests | Updates, News & Discussion

i heard more than 6 shots? only one shot to the knee should be good enough to hold the person in place?

Police only do body shots outside. They aren't going to shoot at people's legs and have a missed bullet ricochet off the street and sail right at some house killing a bystander.

Why the police had to shoot them, In China the police will disarm them but not shoot them unless hostages are involved.
Why such violence and riots become so rampant under Trump administration? it wasn't like this under Obama and Clinton.
Won't shoot them eh? You don't know your own country then. I've read in the news about Chinese police shooting suspects with knives only. Don't be a hypocrite.
US is such a mess under Trump, I can remember any other 4 years being more tumultuous than his tenure in US history.
I remember, it was called Civil War.
i heard more than 6 shots? only one shot to the knee should be good enough to hold the person in place?
Does Pakistani police do that? Shoot for the limbs only to disable?

Does Pakistani police do that? Shoot for the limbs only to disable?

I think we were discussing first world civilized country not us 3rd world Pakistani's and it's corrupt to the core police

I think we were discussing first world civilized country not us 3rd world Pakistani's and it's corrupt to the core police
First world or 3rd world, don't matter. What's your police's procedure in this case?

UK, and European police would shoot too instead of risking their lives.

Although presence of knife in the hands of Wallace is alleged, However, in given situation police officers had an option of using taser or at maximum shoot in legs and they shouldn't have gone for shoot to kill.

Although presence of knife in the hands of Wallace is alleged, However, in given situation police officers had an option of using taser or at maximum shoot in legs and they shouldn't have gone for shoot to kill.
Shooting legs is very hard, and tasers are not guaranteed. In fact in some cases on drugs they will charge through and could kill you.

Perhaps Margaret Sanger's Eugenics project is still being enforced?

Dont laugh, being a muslim in india u know ur worth. Ur not even worth a beef stake and would be killed for it. U cant buy property in upscale areas, living like a 3rd class citizen.

we are enjoying better life and better rights than masihi, hindus , and sikhs of pakistan .

Why the police had to shoot them, In China the police will disarm them but not shoot them unless hostages are involved.
Why such violence and riots become so rampant under Trump administration? it wasn't like this under Obama and Clinton.
Surprising thing is so much US public money is spent on stab and bullet proof vests, tasers and batons but the US police still shoot. It's obvious they have a policy of shoot to kill anyone who doesn't look like them. They first f*ck them with drugs and poverty and then put them down like animals.

I've read in the news about Chinese police shooting suspects with knives only. Don't be a hypocrite.
LOL, You READ? You're brainwahsed is more like it. Mostly police can only be authorize to shoot when hostages are involved, beside, most Chinese officers don't even carry a gun, so what they use to shoot? A slingshot?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom