What's new

BlackLivesMatter protests | Updates, News & Discussion

Maaaan.....you folks really are able to give anything a spin. You bots could even polish a turd into gold, if the government pays enough.

U.S, China, Indians and Israelis are dominating global online bot/troll game
LOL! Are you a fragile pansy little girl or something..man up...it's only a pepperball

Plus they use pepperballs in Hong Kong and it isn't even considered newsworthy on PDF as nobody has ever posted about it

Maaaan.....you folks really are able to give anything a spin.

Do a search for pepperball on PDF if you don't believe me. You probably won't find any. Meanwhile..I'll be like you: OMG OMG OMG..pepperball...the horror..oh why hasn't this been reported here!!!
It's just pepper stuff. Not even worth writing about. It's a lot safer than shooting anything else.

Last edited:
Guess I'll tag some Chinese bots to see how they respond to you. As a kid I liked to play with toy wrestlers.

@beijingwalker
@viva_zhao
And other chinese bots

How do you guys respond to @Hamartia Antidote accusing CPC state of violating rights/shooting people with pepper spray or whatever in Hong Kong??

Let the bots fight it out
:partay::partay:
Do a search for pepperball on PDF if you don't believe me. You probably won't find any. Meanwhile..OMG OMG OMG..pepperball...the horror!

Last edited:
Guess I'll tag some Chinese bots to see how they respond to you. As a kid I liked to play with toy wrestlers.

@beijingwalker
@viva_zhao
And other chinese bots

How do you guys respond to @Hamartia Antidote accusing CPC state of violating rights in Hong Kong??

Let the bots fight it out
:partay::partay:

WTF?? Where do you hear me saying anything about rights being violated in Hong Kong Mr. Troll???

Just like the Manchester/Ariana Grande bombing incident where the cops were changing from victim clothing to police uniforms.

The anti police protests are being high jacked by far right white supremacist groups and elements from within the police.

I'll try to find articles and video I was watching earlier.

Edited
WTF?? Where do you hear me saying anything about rights being violated in Hong Kong Mr. Troll???
U guys are the real troll bots and even make money off of it.

All of PDF knows. The webmasters just leave you be which I believe brings down the quality and credibility of this fine forum.

Trump is the first American President in living memory to embrace and inflame racial, religious, and political differences in the USA. He has deliberately taken actions to target minorities (Muslims and Hispanics in particular). His senate is denying pandemic aid to Democratic states. Another 4 years of Trump and the USA will have another civil war IMO.

Edited

U guys are the real troll bots and even make money off of it.

All of PDF knows. The webmasters just leave you be which I believe brings down the quality and credibility of this fine forum.

LOL! Oh I have already had many chats and I think they'd find an issue with your logic.
I suggest you hear their side by setting up a chat.

Another 'US collapse' thread?
The USA will not collapse (the thread is exaggerated). But the USA is experiencing far too much hostile partisanship that is driving serious instability. The future outlook is hazy and concerning.

Back
Top Bottom