What's new

Blame game after Iran women pepper-sprayed at World Cup qualifier

At least we do not kiss Israeli *** like Egypt or be a colony of the US. All your dictators are a yes-sir puppet of the Americans. You even betray your Palestinian brothers.

Palestine is and never was brothers of Egypt. Egypt did constantly wars against them. Infact Palestine was one of the 9 main enemies of Egypt. They are even portraied on pharaohs shoes so he walks symbolic on them evry day.

You need to beef up your history knowledge

Palestine is and never was brothers of Egypt. Egypt did constantly wars against them. Infact Palestine was one of the 9 main enemies of Egypt. They are even portraied on pharaohs shoes so he walks symbolic on them evry day.

You need to beef up your history knowledge
Is the education in Greece this #hitty?

Is the education in Greece this #hitty?

My education is excellent. Egypt was in constant war with that area.

Pharao Thutmose III completly destroyed their cities. His battle at Meggido is very famous. His son Amenhotep II completed the task by scorching what was left.

I know if there is one thing all Iranians agree on , is their support for their national football team.

Really? Well, that's wrong. And due to western / zionist apologists at that.

As a matter of fact, a leading refomist pseudo-intellectual like Tehran University professor Sadeq Zibakalam, who's best known for clownishly avoiding to step on zionist regime flags painted on the ground of the campus, and who tried to publish a book on the conflict in Palestine in which he basically rehashes zionist narratives, famously declared that it makes him happy when the Iranian national football team loses a match, because he, as a prototypical liberal globalist, is having issues with Iranian national sentiment, which he equates to "racism" (while zionist supremacism and apartheid, seem not to be much of a problem for the subject).

Indeed, Iranian apologists of the US and zionist regimes hateir the national football team. Which, incidentally, offers an insight into the astonishing levels of freedom of speech which prevail in the Islamic Republic of Iran (which many consider as too lenient, in fact).

Yet another self-defeating contradiction in the zionist propaganda campaign against Iran. Trying to spread anti-national mindset through their fifth columnists (who will claim that patriotism is racism), and simultaneously seeking to attack the Islamic Republic in the name of Iranian national pride (for its football team). Some pathetic cognitive dissonance that it, as usual.

"Throw everything at'em, something's gonna stick" no longer works, Iranians are waking up to the reality of the NATO-zionist existential enmity against the Iranian nation.

If FIFA exclude Iran from the world cup , even one time , that would be the end for this nonsense once and for all. I doubt the ayatollahs would want to go against their football fans.

Hahaha, football hooligans have traditionally served as instruments for NATO and the zionist regime to help ignite conflicts and war crimes, subvert, destabilize and destroy nations. Former Yugoslavia and so many other examples are there to illustrate it.

- - - - -

Women shouldn't watch muscular men half naked

Yes, we need to keep intact and promote moral decency in the public sphere. However, in this specific case, the regulation has rather been motivated by the fact that men at football stadiums often use extremely foul language (including sexual and family insults) when singing in support of their team (or against the opposing team).

What bigheyrat would feel comfortable if their mother, daughter, sister or wife attended events where hordes of aggressive males hurl sexual expletives targeting each other's female relatives?

So, Iranian men who like to shed tears about the restrictions faced by their female compatriots relative to football stadiums, ought to learn civility and manners first.

Last edited:
Reports by various Iranian media on the day of the match indicated that up to 12,000 spectators, including 2,000 women, had purchased tickets. But confusion persisted until the last moment and ultimately women were forcefully kept out of the stadium.

there is two cities in Iran , I expected such things happens to them one is Mashhad and one is Qom . and only because the cities have religious aspects the central government allowed local official more freedom on these nonsense than other places

degenerates
another form of Taliban

Women can watch what they want.

Beside that i know not one muscular football player. Most are skinny with noodle arms

I condemn these attacker degenerates who use the medium of sport to discriminate against females and otherize females and they should be duly punished but I will also say all public competitive sports should be banned because they just distract people from speaking and organizing about the issues in their society and among humanity. These sports like football, cricket, basketball and worse boxing, create artificial stars who most times offer no positive contribution to humanity. Look at the millionaire cricket stars of India and then look at the state of India - unjust, oppressive, disparities-filled, disharmonious and chaotic. Shouldn't these so-called stars be instead employed in radically changing their society ? Shouldn't they be using their prominent social and socio-economic status to improve society ? Otherwise they are essentially wastrels. Sports instead should be done in private clubs, either done by oneself like swimming or in a tiny team like tennis.

@SalarHaqq @_Nabil_

Islam doesn't forbid women to watch or participate in sports as long as they maintain pardah.

What do you mean ?

Women shouldn't watch muscular men half naked

Even males shouldn't watch muscular, unnecessary male sports events like bodybuilding competitions.

I condemn these attacker degenerates who use the medium of sport to discriminate against females and otherize females and they should be duly punished but I will also say all public competitive sports should be banned because they just distract people from speaking and organizing about the issues in their society and among humanity. These sports like football, cricket, basketball and worse boxing, create artificial stars who most times offer no positive contribution to humanity. Look at the millionaire cricket stars of India and then look at the state of India - unjust, oppressive, disparities-filled, disharmonious and chaotic. Shouldn't these so-called stars be instead employed in radically changing their society ? Shouldn't they be using their prominent social and socio-economic status to improve society ? Otherwise they are essentially wastrels. Sports instead should be done in private clubs, either done by oneself like swimming or in a tiny team like tennis.

@SalarHaqq @_Nabil_

What do you mean ?

Even males shouldn't watch muscular, unnecessary male sports events like bodybuilding competitions.

Maybe you let evryone decide for himself or herself to what he or she wants to watch. Its none of your business. Also what sports people do, none of your business. Its called freedom, give it a try.

Maybe you let evryone decide for himself or herself to what he or she wants to watch. Its none of your business.

I am saying that those 2000 women shouldn't waste their time watching that silly football game but instead those 2000 women be allowed to participate and involve themselves in sensible sports like tennis and swimming. Don't watch but participate. Just like people shouldn't form uncaring lines every five years to vote some president or prime minister but every person in that former line should involve themselves in the political running of their society. Don't watch on, participate.

Also what sports people do, none of your business. Its called freedom, give it a try.

Are you saying that because you yourself are an athlete ( in a publically-watched sport ) ?

I am saying that those 2000 women shouldn't waste their time watching that silly football game but instead those 2000 women be allowed to participate and involve themselves in sensible sports like tennis and swimming. Don't watch but participate. Just like people shouldn't form uncaring lines every five years to vote some president or prime minister but every person in that former line should involve themselves in the political running of their society. Don't watch on, participate.

Are you saying that because you yourself are an athlete ( in a publically-watched sport ) ?

Yes and last time i checked only i decide what sports i do. I get sponsoring, a stipendium.

People can do and watch whatever they want. Its this kind of autocratic bla bla, to believe you can decide for others...that makes me sick

What nonsense are you trying to peddle here ?

Some very few woman ( few dozens maybe , ) choose to join some extremists sect and wear silly black tents , i don't find it wise but it is there choice.

What has that got to do with the topic ?

So far the only two countries banning woman from football matches in the world ,are Afghanistan and Iran.

" House of glass " my a*s . Woman rights in Israel are more advanced than any Muslim or Arab country in the middle east.

Yours included. While Tunisia is better than other Arab countries they are still far behind.

~
No no no, they don't choose, they are obliged or brainwashed, but same results, they lack of freedom and self determination, same thing for kids, boys and girls, their Jews community forbid them any normal social participation.

So you better stand for your co-religious Jew women and kids instead of Muslim ones, do you love Muslims more than Jews 😆😂🤣?? Or it's just Hypocrisy??? The second I guess .....
2211228756.jpg
lev-tahor1 (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom