What's new

Blame game after Iran women pepper-sprayed at World Cup qualifier

kinda normal international Spy practices although rabbi blessing is definitely f-ed up even ISI honey traps Indians
although they are such Horney losers its usually online chats, or made up pics and not sexual in nature (afaik but you never know what acutally happens)

anything for the country I guess

Bottom line what is acceptable to some may not be to others. So if an Israeli is mocking Iranians for women not participating football, the sexual exploitation of their (Israeli) women by their security services, with the support of their clergy, is unacceptable to others - especially in the eyes of Arabs and Muslims.

Bottom line what is acceptable to some may not be to others. So if an Israeli is mocking Iranians for women not participating football,

Mocking Iranians ? i take it you don't consider those 2000 woman that bought tickets and where not allowed to see the game , as Iranians ?

What would you say if black man or Muslims where not allowed to enter a a game ?

It is not Iranians that come up with this ridiculous rules , but the Ayatollahs.

And what about this people , not Iranians ? Their voices should be ignored ? ;

Iranians Urge FIFA To Ban Their Own Team From World Cup

In an unprecedented turn of events, many Iranians are urging FIFA to ban their country from the World Cup for forcibly barring women from a match on Tuesday.

#Fifabaniri (FIFA ban Islamic Republic of Iran) and similar hashtags rose to the top of most used hashtags in Persian-language Twitter after security forces Tuesday violently barred women, who had tickets in their hands, from entering the Imam Reza Stadium in the religious city of Mashhad. To disperse women, they pepper sprayed them.

People from every walk of life, including former and current members of Iran's national team and top football clubs, politicians, the exiled Prince Reza Pahlavi, and many ordinary Iranians are pledging not to go to stadiums as long as women are not allowed to enter.

"As a member of the football family, I apologize to women who were held behind the stadium gates in Mashhad. The kind of football we want spreads a red carpet for its [female fans] and doesn't spray pepper at them, Javad Nekounam, former national team coach, said in an Instagram post Thursday which he appears to have removed later under pressure.

"Women should be able to come to stadiums. We are the only country, apart from Afghanistan, that doesn't allow women to enter stadiums. Why is it so?" Alireza Biranvand, a member of the national team, said in an interview with Tarafdari sports website Thursday.

Masih Alinejad, an Iranian activist and campaigner against forced hijab has taken it on herself to spearhead a campaign to ban Iran from competing in the World Cup later this year.

"I call on FIFA to ban the Islamic Republic because we, the women of Iran, are banned from entering stadium for 42 years," she told Daily Mail Wednesday. She argued that FIFA would have been stricter in enforcing its own regulations if Western countries had banned women from entering stadiums. "This is a total betrayal that FIFA do not take a strong action against a gender apartheid regime!" she said.

For nearly a decade the world’s soccer authority has tried to convince the Iran’s government to lift an unwritten, four-decade-old ban on women attending stadiums to watch male players. Iranian officials argue that male football fans swear profanities so the atmosphere of stadiums is not suitable for women even if they are seated in a different part of the stadium.

"FIFA's position … is clear: historic progress has been achieved – as exemplified by the milestone in October 2019, when thousands of women were allowed into the stadium … and more recently when some women were allowed again at the FIFA world Cup qualifier match in Tehran in January – and FIFA expects this to continue, as there can be no turning back," FIFA said in a statement Wednesday.

The ban has led to arrests, beatings, detentions, and abuses against women. In September 2019, a female football fan, Sahar Khodayari, who came to be known as the “Blue Girl” after her favorite team, Esteghlal FC, was reportedly sentenced to jail for trying to enter a stadium disguised as a man. She died by self-immolation, causing a domestic and international outcry.

“Iranian authorities have repeatedly demonstrated they are willing to go to great lengths to enforce their discriminatory and cruel ban on women attending football stadiums,” said Tara Sepehri Far, senior Iran researcher at Human Rights Watch (HRW). “Given Iranian authorities’ longstanding violations, FIFA needs to follow its own global guidelines on non-discrimination and should consider enforcing penalties for Iran’s noncompliance,” she said.

FPLmtXmVsAYVABo

~
Over a football match?

Sahar was probably mentally ill.

Maybe ,or she did not like the prospect of spending 6 months in Jail.

Last edited:
Iran must shed this archaic mentality

Human rights watch has called Israel an apartheid state. When that is brought up, Israelis give excuses.

Israel must stop using their girls to gather intelligence through sexual means. Israeli Rabbis should also stop "kosherizing" these sexual acts that put the lives of these girls at risk.

Women have no legal protection against domestic violence or sexual harassment by anyone,

You aren't in the know of the subject matter, and your previous allegations about Iranian women not being allowed to vote or to run at parliamentary elections provide an illustration.

As an Islamic Republic governed by Islamic legislation, Iran prohibits any form of sexual contact outside of marriage. So by definition, sexual molestation is an offense according to Iranian law. The phenomenon used to be more or less frequent prior to the Islamic Revolution - much like it is today in the bulk of secular countries, but it completely faded in Iran after 1979.

Iran doesn't need to import western legal concepts to protect the rights of its women. If someone has issues with Islamic law however, that would be a different matter.

Last edited:
Mocking Iranians ? i take it you don't consider those 2000 woman that bought tickets and where not allowed to see the game , as Iranians ?

What would you say if black man or Muslims where not allowed to enter a a game ?

It is not Iranians that come up with this ridiculous rules , but the Ayatollahs.

And what about this people , not Iranians ? Their voices should be ignored ? ;

Iranians Urge FIFA To Ban Their Own Team From World Cup

In an unprecedented turn of events, many Iranians are urging FIFA to ban their country from the World Cup for forcibly barring women from a match on Tuesday.

#Fifabaniri (FIFA ban Islamic Republic of Iran) and similar hashtags rose to the top of most used hashtags in Persian-language Twitter after security forces Tuesday violently barred women, who had tickets in their hands, from entering the Imam Reza Stadium in the religious city of Mashhad. To disperse women, they pepper sprayed them.

People from every walk of life, including former and current members of Iran's national team and top football clubs, politicians, the exiled Prince Reza Pahlavi, and many ordinary Iranians are pledging not to go to stadiums as long as women are not allowed to enter.

"As a member of the football family, I apologize to women who were held behind the stadium gates in Mashhad. The kind of football we want spreads a red carpet for its [female fans] and doesn't spray pepper at them, Javad Nekounam, former national team coach, said in an Instagram post Thursday which he appears to have removed later under pressure.

"Women should be able to come to stadiums. We are the only country, apart from Afghanistan, that doesn't allow women to enter stadiums. Why is it so?" Alireza Biranvand, a member of the national team, said in an interview with Tarafdari sports website Thursday.

Masih Alinejad, an Iranian activist and campaigner against forced hijab has taken it on herself to spearhead a campaign to ban Iran from competing in the World Cup later this year.

"I call on FIFA to ban the Islamic Republic because we, the women of Iran, are banned from entering stadium for 42 years," she told Daily Mail Wednesday. She argued that FIFA would have been stricter in enforcing its own regulations if Western countries had banned women from entering stadiums. "This is a total betrayal that FIFA do not take a strong action against a gender apartheid regime!" she said.

For nearly a decade the world’s soccer authority has tried to convince the Iran’s government to lift an unwritten, four-decade-old ban on women attending stadiums to watch male players. Iranian officials argue that male football fans swear profanities so the atmosphere of stadiums is not suitable for women even if they are seated in a different part of the stadium.

"FIFA's position … is clear: historic progress has been achieved – as exemplified by the milestone in October 2019, when thousands of women were allowed into the stadium … and more recently when some women were allowed again at the FIFA world Cup qualifier match in Tehran in January – and FIFA expects this to continue, as there can be no turning back," FIFA said in a statement Wednesday.

The ban has led to arrests, beatings, detentions, and abuses against women. In September 2019, a female football fan, Sahar Khodayari, who came to be known as the “Blue Girl” after her favorite team, Esteghlal FC, was reportedly sentenced to jail for trying to enter a stadium disguised as a man. She died by self-immolation, causing a domestic and international outcry.

“Iranian authorities have repeatedly demonstrated they are willing to go to great lengths to enforce their discriminatory and cruel ban on women attending football stadiums,” said Tara Sepehri Far, senior Iran researcher at Human Rights Watch (HRW). “Given Iranian authorities’ longstanding violations, FIFA needs to follow its own global guidelines on non-discrimination and should consider enforcing penalties for Iran’s noncompliance,” she said.

FPLmtXmVsAYVABo

~

Maybe ,or she did not like the prospect of spending 6 months in Jail.
so she decided to commit suicide because she didn't want to do 6 month jail time? lol moment

Last edited:
Iranian women are active in many fields from politic to sport and so on ...

But we have indeed a long way to go in order to reach desirable point that Iranian women could enjoy their rights fully ... but it is not only Iran for example we have "gender wage gap" in the US and EU ... if it's about pepper sprayed there are many photos of american and EU women in the same situations.
What happened was grotesque and unacceptable but mostly due to mismanagement, preferring personal views over majority .... for example 3 days ago we had Esfraen stadium full of women and men watching wrestling without any problem ..

Yes, to protect women from foul language. In Iranian culture, women are treated with a special kind of respect which no longer exists in the secularized west.

Using inappropriate language in the presence of women is extremely frowned upon, even more so than if it is done in the presence of men.
Salar , its how many years you have not lived in Iran ?
Women have no legal protection against domestic violence or sexual harassment by anyone, and the constitution has no non-discrimination clause with gender as a protected category.
not all laws are stated in constitution , constitution is a guide line that state where the limits are. the protection is in the law but not constitution

So by definition, sexual molestation is an offense according to Iranian law. The phenomenon used to be more or less frequent prior to the Islamic Revolution - much like it is today in the bulk of secular countries, but it completely faded in Iran after 1979.
well, letsay I don't consider it more before revolution compared to after the revolution .

but it completely faded in Iran after 1979.
do you really believe it

Last edited:
You aren't in the know of the subject matter, and your previous allegations about Iranian women not being allowed to vote or to run at parliamentary elections provide an illustration.

As an Islamic Republic governed by Islamic legislation, Iran prohibits any form of sexual contact outside of marriage. So by definition, sexual molestation is an offense according to Iranian law. The phenomenon used to be more or less frequent prior to the Islamic Revolution - much like it is today in the bulk of secular countries, but it completely faded in Iran after 1979.

Iran doesn't need to import western legal concepts to protect the rights of its women. If someone has issues with Islamic law however, that would be a different matter.
really shows the woman utopia of iran

so she decided to commit suicide because she didn't want to do 6 month jail time? lol moment

The woman torched herself on fire , for what ever reason ,would not call it a " lol moment "

Fact is that only after that Iran allowed women to attend a match between Iran and Cambodia in 2019.

But as you can see , this did not last long.

~

Last edited:
Those Iranian women can watch at home, no problemo, This is not something serious.

Iranian women do play sport, much free than Afghanistan

Those Iranian women can watch at home, no problemo, This is not something serious.

Iranian women do play sport, much free than Afghanistan

Since you are PDF resident Mullah. Why can't they watch at stadium ? As per your islamic understanding, Can you clarify. Afghan talibans are following Islam or not.

Since you are PDF resident Mullah. Why can't they watch at stadium ? As per your islamic understanding, Can you clarify. Afghan talibans are following Islam or not.

I just see it is Iranian rule as your country your rule. In My understanding football match sometime is not safe for women, many fight happen in stadium even in Europe standard. I am neutral on this.

For Islamic law, I see no Islamic Law say something like that, even during Umrah or Hajj, there is no separation between men and women during Tawaf. As long as the condition is safe and the men who watch the game are respected men, then it should be OK

This is in Indonesia basketball stadium, Islam say there should not be any compulsion in religion, as far as the dress not too provocative, I think what happen in Indonesia is still approriate

1648804673865.png

I just see it is Iranian rule as your country your rule. In My understanding football match sometime is not safe for women, many fight happen in stadium even in Europe standard. I am neutral on this.

For Islamic law, I see no Islamic Law say something like that, even during Umrah or Hajj, there is no separation between men and women during Tawaf. As long as the condition is safe and the men who watch the game are respected men, then it should be OK

This is in Indonesia basketball stadium, Islam say there should not be any compulsion in religion, as far as the dress not too provocative, I think what happen in Indonesia is still approriate

View attachment 829298

Fight can happen in any competitive sports. That can't be excuse for excluding woman. Are male kids are allowed? if so are they not affected with fight breakout?

Fight can happen in any competitive sports. That can't be excuse for excluding woman. Are male kids are allowed? if so are they not affected with fight breakout?

Hei Indian, tell that to Iranian member. As Indian, you better worried on your own country in relation to your own women safety.

I am enough talking to you

1.3bn is living off aid? If it really was such a big aid wouldnt sisi let morsi stay as The us threatned if morsi was taken off they would cut the aid and yet he completed it anyway? Maybe this aid might be big to you. We aqquire israels gas for decades to come althoigh we export our own to have leverage over them if they ever object egyptian intrests we can jist prevent their gas exports by cutting off our liquifying facillities and make them swim over gas they cant sell. You should really focus on your democracy and future 5th gen stealth jet :haha:
Atleast iam revealing my nationality and not hiding behind a tunisian flag
You are so funny, trying to justify your regimes beggar policy, IBT there is nothing wrong for being poor, just the attitude is wrong ......

Are you joking about selling your Gaz for pennies to Israhell???

Come one, your country is such a shame on every level.

i advise you to change your Nickname, as Hydra is related to Water, and water unfortunately will be very scarce soon, thanks to your genius Sissi 😁🤣😂.

Also you can find me on this Tunisian Forum Tunisia-sat, we can talk longer if you speak Arabic......

Back
Top Bottom