What's new

Blast at funeral in Quetta kills 30+ & DIG operations

Making the country may have been a mistake, but I don't think it is very prudent to imagine the country splitting into several independent nations yet. There is still thee pakistani armed forces. I imagine they would simply seize control like they did last time. Maybe they will stabilize the country again and you can finally get to see some normalcy.

Actually, this is why I think the Army is holding back at present. Maybe Kayani is hoping that the state will bleed enough to allow him to take over without resistance.

dear its out of control from kiyani he is going home next 2 months in fact he has no balls to do anything . he was came on seat by mushy so i can guess . in fact pakistan is a 180km per hour train now without any driver or controller . terror finished it .

is it Indian response to the recent cross border killing?
maybe it is
maybe its not

BLA terrorists are their assets in Balochistan and so is TTP and LeJ

well both TTP and LeJ are not our assets for sure
ours are busy negotiating with Americans in Doha

yesterday i saw a dream of torn bodies, limbs, headless torsos of police uniformed people and what horror it became true
Quetta is my life and its being drained slowly by both BLA and TTP

the Beast has tasted the bllod of human now. he wont restrict himself to Hazaras and other shias.. sorry no more .. because we cheered when they only killed shias
now we cry too

army is hiding because of the reaction it got from lal masjid operation.

Pakistan ka Khuda Hafiz

Kayani... what a disappointment..

before the Bakery blast in India i saw dreams of dead people as well..... just thought it was a dream until the horror came true...
It was not an experience i wanted ... knowing people are going to die before they happened and seeing those faces was truly Horrifying .....have not had any such experience after that..thank god

No Sir. The Army is hiding because it has decided to let Pakistani society absorb all these deaths caused by its own pet snakes so that it will have a trump card to play against its adversaries. Sounds cold and harsh, but that is the way it seems to me.

What have you got to support your thesis?

And it isn't as if it is sitting all hunky dory, every other day 10 soldiers also get martyred.

is it Indian response to the recent cross border killing?
maybe it is
maybe its not

BLA terrorists are their assets in Balochistan and so is TTP and LeJ

well both TTP and LeJ are not our assets for sure
ours are busy negotiating with Americans in Doha

yesterday i saw a dream of torn bodies, limbs, headless torsos of police uniformed people and what horror it became true
Quetta is my life and its being drained slowly by both BLA and TTP

the Beast has tasted the bllod of human now. he wont restrict himself to Hazaras and other shias.. sorry no more .. because we cheered when they only killed shias
now we cry too

army is hiding because of the reaction it got from lal masjid operation.

Pakistan ka Khuda Hafiz

Kayani... what a disappointment..

Watch today's Javed Chaudhary program, especially what the judge had to say.

Policy to banao, marna hai ya marna hai. No third option.

Go all out, evacuate the whole of FATA and use 4 Corps if you have to but do it once and for all. Then go relentlessly after these termites in Quetta, Karachi, SUkkur, Tarnol, Jhang and everywhere.

Hand over these places to the Army if you have to, impose curfew. No more nicety...to win a war you have to give some sacrifices (I mean the general public, the LEA's have given enough), kuch din kay liay zindagi haram ho jaye gi magr seh lo, you will reap the rewards afterwards.

Someone im government or in army wants this to happen, otherwise no chance, but I may be wrong, since I am hindu. Dont take my words.

Go all out, evacuate the whole of FATA and use 4 Corps if you have to but do it once and for all. Then go relentlessly after these termites in Quetta, Karachi, SUkkur, Tarnol, Jhang and everywhere.

Hand over these places to the Army if you have to, impose curfew. No more nicety...to win a war you have to give some sacrifices (I mean the general public, the LEA's have given enough), kuch din kay liay zindagi haram ho jaye gi magr seh lo, you will reap the rewards afterwards.

6 C I A personnel kidnapped from Banu/Peshawar! 1 killed. #ARY

They need to go full on these MotherFckers!

-Media blackout
-Get the People on board! No more lies.
-Every week a speech from Army Chief with Updates.
-No mercy! hang them straight! if anyone seen with a GUN, shoot on sight. No 1 should be allowed a gun.

Need To fight terror with terror.

What have you got to support your thesis?

And it isn't as if it is sitting all hunky dory, every other day 10 soldiers also get martyred.

The 10 soldiers every other day is part of the cost that is being accepted for the "greater good". All for the nation, of course.

Why has that "going all out" not happened till now? Because we do not want it to happen. That is why.

@Armstrong

Hows life these days ? Are you near Blackburns by any chance ? My cousin's doing her Undergrad in Electrical Engineering from Virgina Tech ! :)

No, I am not too near Blacksburg. Blacksburg is in the Shenandoah Valley along the western side of Virginia. My wife and I just took a drive there in early July to see James Madison University and to Staunton to see Virginia Military Institute. I live to the east of Richmond on the "Peninsula" between the James and York Rivers. Virginia Tech is a great engineering school. I hope she is enjoying her time in the Shenandoah, although, I imagine she sees little outside her lecture, lab and study rooms!!!

Regards,

TS

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong

No, I am not too near Blacksburg. Blacksburg is in the Shenandoah Valley along the western side of Virginia. My wife and I just took a drive there in early July to see James Madison University and to Staunton to see Virginia Military Institute. I live to the east of Richmond on the "Peninsula" between the James and York Rivers. Virginia Tech is a great engineering school. I hope she is enjoying her time in the Shenandoah, although, I imagine she sees little outside her lecture, lab and study rooms!!!

Regards,

TS

So its Blacksburg - I need to take the stuffing out of my ears the next time she pronounces it ! :ashamed:

My cousin did travel most of Virgina during her Summer Break & she loves the place but Blacksburg felt like a somewhat sleepy place to her since shes from Lahore (a city exceeding 10 million people) ! :)

God Bless You Sir & the Mrs. Take Care ! :)

i am tired yaar till when we have to stay in dream land ? since last 5 years we face ashamed blood bath every week . if i start count i can't count them all now just read abut major attacks is their any place save in pakistan ? pakistan is on mercy of islamist terrorists enemies of pakistan and east west . pakistan is lost story i am just think what will happen after few years when pakistan crash down in peaces .

Hit and hit hard! Rip them apart in one go! You have quite a strong army. I don't think there'll be any problem in doing that. Carry out a Major operation. Name it Operation Flushout. I guess your whole country will stand with your army, when they do that.

They should really at-least allow the funerals to be carried out peacefully ....

not in their version of Islam
in DI khan they attacked the funerals of the funerals of the funerals of the shias. they have done this many times.

no code
no respect
no mercy

fcked in the head in the medieval ideology with 21 century weapons. everyone did it in the past but moved on. but these guys wont. they might go underground for a month but will resurface. they have open support from general public now because our army fears disintegration if it does another Lal masjid type of raid.

the power of fanatic propaganda together with sterile and incompetent leadership has brought the day where people want peace with taliban and even willing to submit to taliban rule if they are spared their lives.

@Irfan Baloch .. why cant there be dialogues with terrorists. How many of you think that time has come to extend olive branch.

@Irfan Baloch .. why cant there be dialogues with terrorists. How many of you think that time has come to extend olive branch.

Not a single arrested militant has been trialled since 2005. That's 8 years of benefit of the doubt.

That's not an olive branch, that's a field of olive trees.

Not a single arrested militant has been trialled since 2005. That's 8 years of benefit of the doubt.

That's not an olive branch, that's a field of olive trees.

That is wrong. I have read about many who have been sentenced. Even given death penalty. But yes, death penaly was stopped by PPP. Nawaz has restarted it and 2 extremists are scheduled to be hanged in Karachi on 20th August!

Btw, just read about Quetta. Horrible!! RIP. How did the bomber get inside so secure police headquarters?? Am sure there was inside help. Also, was the event being covered live? Any link to videos pls?

That is wrong. I have read about many who have been sentenced. Even given death penalty. But yes, death penaly was stopped by PPP. Nawaz has restarted it and 2 extremists are scheduled to be hanged in Karachi on 20th August!

Not a single terrorist has been sentenced and been given their verdict, this is fact.

Up until now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom