What's new

Blast at Varanasi- please be respectful

divya a gentle request, pls don't bring those two here. we cannot expect any comment from them. India is big enough to destroy these terrorists without them.

The language of the email shows that they are cowards and scared of India.

Last edited:
Well said but though we are growing in all aspects I think our plans are not well organised thats why we still not won the war against terrorists.

Few of my suggestions,

1) Increase the budget of IB ad RAW by two to three times.
2) Do more and more covert operations.
3) Increase the number of police and security forces.
4) Increase home land security and defence budget.

Brother i say instead of all this just make the responsible disappear, sure the public will be angry at first for no court appearance and public news on this but in the long run, we have to make an example of these fellers that even if some body comes with ideology or money they should be literally $hitting in their pants with fear.

Brother i say instead of all this just make the responsible disappear, sure the public will be angry at first for no court appearance and public news on this but in the long run, we have to make an example of these fellers that even if some body comes with ideology or money they should be literally $hitting in their pants with fear.

Thats what i have been saying. Today these nut cases kill people in india, make drama serials like i came over to work in bollywoood, spit in front of judges. and we like nut cases watch them and spend money on their security.

keep them nude on ice get the graphic images post them over internet and let the world shout human rights. thats what we need.

Bro, they are already $hitting in their pants, you can see from the email. Not only because they do not have any support from Indian Muslims but also they are getting weaker day by day.

But I don't think anyone will do the thing the way you said. Because our open and liberal society is very strong and above all the govt will not d that. Better w do it in current legitimate way but we need to review our plan. And increase the strength.

Last edited:
Thats what i have been saying. Today these nut cases kill people in india, make drama serials like i came over to work in bollywoood, spit in front of judges. and we like nut cases watch them and spend money on their security.

keep them nude on ice get the graphic images post them over internet and let the world shout human rights. thats what we need.

No my dear sister, let us not make it that open. It should be like that Yati figure in Himalayas which is never seen but strikes terror in the hearts. It should be done but not heard.

I understand your feeling but this will not be good.

See after Mumbai attack various Muslim graveyards refuses to bury the terrorists body but ultimately the govt buried them behind the jail without any notice and other trials of German bakery, parliament attacks will go the same way.

No my dear sister, let us not make it that open. It should be like that Yati figure in Himalayas which is never seen but strikes terror in the hearts. It should be done but not heard.

Yups... we will deny it that it never happened but down the line these religious people should realize that we wont let them die. their karma is going to haunt them back. let them keep fearing that if these reports were true...

Bro, they are already $hitting in their pants, you see from the email. Not only because they do not have any support from Indian Muslims but also because the are getting weaker due to our growing strength.

But I don't think anyone will do the thing the way you said. Because our open and liberal society is very strong and above all the govt will not d that. Better w do it in current legitimate way but we need to review our plan. And increase the strength.

No brother i think we bring this kind of argument to satisfy ourselves. This reminds me of the famous dialogues by Naseeruddin Shah in that movie (i forgot its name it has Anupam Kher too) "Bhai hum to aap ko aise h maarenge, tum kya karloge" yeh sawaal unhone pucha hai aur mai jawaab de rahaa hoon on a Wednesday.

Kehte hai na , i shouldn't be laughing but though funny dharam da has a point "kutton kamino main tum ko chun chun ke maroonga". We need not shout at the top of our voice but do it neverthless.

FIR did not stopped them for saying about the killing of Kashmiries. where the phuck are they now some 18 month old is killed by their breed. Or that 18 month old deserved death cuz he was a kaafir.

Don't flame please and accuse people (Gillani and Roy) of supporting or being part of the 'same breed' as whoever did this, or lump in the Kashmir freedom movement with terrorism.

No brother i think we bring this kind of argument to satisfy ourselves. This reminds me of the famous dialogues by Naseeruddin Shah in that movie (i forgot its name it has Anupam Kher too) "Bhai hum to aap ko aise h maarenge, tum kya karloge" yeh sawaal unhone pucha hai aur mai jawaab de rahaa hoon on a Wednesday.

Kehte hai na , i shouldn't be laughing but though funny dharam da has a point "kutton kamino main tum ko chun chun ke maroonga". We need not shout at the top of our voice but do it neverthless.

Its not just to satisfy ourselves but its the way things work and we are built with.

Yeah I watched this. very touching and true words.

YouTube - BEST MOVIE SCENE EVER | HQ | A Wednesday | Naseeruddin Shah |

Don't flame please and accuse people (Gillani and Roy) of supporting or being part of the 'same breed' as whoever did this, or lump in the Kashmir freedom movement with terrorism.

The letter of IM clearly mentions their affiliation with the Geelani saab. The agenda which they portray also includes the freedom of Kashmir so they automatically come under the scanner of same freedom demanding separatists.

Please elaborate....
कृष्ण की पुकार हैं ये भागवत का सार हैं
की युद्ध ही तो वीर का प्रमाण हैं
कौरवों की भीड़ हो या पांडवों का नीड़ हो
जो लड़ सका हैं वो ही तो महान हैं

This line beautifully espouses the arguments put forth by Krishna while persuading Arjun to fight. All the arguments of Arjun regarding Wise men (pandit) considering victory and defeat as same thus making the war illogical are negated by these arguments of Krishna.

If Krishna had espoused this message to Duryodhan, perhaps, this is how he would have taken it. Matter of perspective. The Duryodhan's tamasic perspective are seen in final couplet of this poem-

जीत की हवस नहीं, किसीपे कोई वश नहीं
क्या ज़िन्दगी हैं ठोकरों पे मार दो..
मौत अंत हैं नहीं तो मौत से भी क्यों डरें
ये जाके आसमान में दहाड़ दो

Krishna wanted Arjun to invoke his tamasic side and indulge in gory war, instead of being in profound self doubt and waste the opportunity of establishing the reign of Dharma (righteousness) on earth. Arjun was sulking over probable death of the bodies of his cousins and teachers even before the war started. It was as if, he gave up before he even started, assuming that he will win the war.

The dream that he saw of establishing the rightful empire of Pandavas was beautiful as long as it was dream. When time came to convert that dream into reality, profound self-doubt clouded the wisdom of this mighty warrior. He took his own victory over numerically and technologically superior foe, for granted. And procastrinated the grief he will experience in future when he kills his kin.

Please elaborate....

Don't go after her she is a flag faker, u are already in a agitated condition. She will inflame u and get u banned, heed my advice.Leave it here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom