What's new

Blast in Turkey , 31 Dead , 100+ Wounded.

Updated: July 20, 2015 19:13 IST
At least 28 dead in Turkey border town blast - The Hindu

09d4018d_2480230f.jpg

Television footage showed bodies lying beneath trees outside the building in the Turkish town of Suruc near the border with Syria.

An explosion outside a cultural centre in the Turkish town of Suruc near the border with Syria killed at least 28 people and wounded many more on Monday, in what senior officials said may have been a suicide bombing by Islamic State militants.

Television footage showed bodies lying beneath trees outside the building in the mostly Kurdish town in southeastern Turkey, some 10 km from the Syrian town of Kobani.

"Our initial evidence shows that this was a suicide attack by Islamic State," one senior official in Ankara told Reuters.

A second official also said Islamic State appeared to have been responsible and that the attack was a "retaliation for the Turkish government's efforts to fight terrorism".

Turkey's Interior Ministry said 28 people were killed and around 100 wounded.

A video posted on Facebook by one of the group of youth activists showed at least 20 people lying on the ground, some still alive. People milled about trying to comfort the wounded, as others cried out. Smoke and dust rose from the ground.

"Ambulances and private cars are picking up the wounded. Many were killed - 20 or 30. I am going to the hospital to help out," Adham Basho, a local politician, told Reuters by telephone as sirens wailed in the background.

Analysis ready.

Demo was organized from Joint left terrorists illegal Domain

( DHKP-C,TIKKO,TKP-ML and other followers on the boat);

CHANTING same as in GEZI and all around Turkey when organizing that Kind DEMO's.

Attack was possibly informed before to foreign and domestic press, they are present seconds after blast happens.

% 100 big international orgnaisation. Timing and media Presence perfect. Professional ATTACK !

@Declein Thank you perfect

No Echo, no solidarity from the West, like CHARLIE HEBDO

where are the gezi type FCKRS ? where is the we are charlie t-shirt fraction? we wont see those slave dogs ..

nor will germany france or any other so called free world make a hype like those hebo fake shit..

edit: who did die mostly where that mainly kurds?

@Timur Follow please my recent posts

Analyse COMPLETED :

After listening to some so called "experts" 22:19 especially KORAY Caliskan - CNN -TÜRK !

Thats the result :

THE BOMB ATTACK WAS DONE TO PROVOCE TÜRKIYE FOR ACTIVE WAR AGASINST DEAS AND ACCEPTING PKK/PYD REALITY AND THEM ON NEGOTIATING TABLE !

Terrorist attack is bad but Turkey should examine their own oppression of Kurds and Armenian genocide. As well as your sponsor of ISIS and ETIM.

RIP.. Sad to see this happen but even painfully there is the gut retention of we told you so, Recent policies of the Turkish govt especially over Syria makes it difficult not to.. You cant sleep with devil and expect to get up unharmed

before bombings I wrote this:

maybe we need some more brutal actions or a kurdish hero to get our folk to cry and accept the kurdish thing..

than you say this

Analyse COMPLETED :

After listening to some so called "experts" 22:19 especially KORAY Caliskan - CNN -TÜRK !

Thats the result :

THE BOMB ATTACK WAS DONE TO PROVOCE TÜRKIYE FOR ACTIVE WAR AGASINST DEAS AND ACCEPTING PKK/PYD REALITY AND THEM ON NEGOTIATING TABLE !

if its true I should make my own show ;)

That attack was a follow on attack of PKK and (supporters), they provoced during KOBANE PROTESTS and killed 54 ethnic KURD - Türkiye's citizens.

Now that's the Peak, the target was well choosen, not to leave marks THE ATTACK was made against "so called leftist terrorist Brothers "

OF COURSE DEAS (ISIS) must be wiped out in Turkey and around the world. THEY ARE NOT MUSLIMS.

THEY ARE POLITICAL ISLAMISTS - VAHABITE TERRORISTS

NOW an other Peak 22:45 HDP Co-President Selhaddin Demirtas:

" All KURDS have to take weapons for selfdence! !

Seems will be a hot summer ....WTF is Öcalan ?:nono:

Armed clashes between Turkish Army, Turkish Police & PKK terrorists in eastern Provinces:

Adıyaman
Diyarbakır-Fiskaya
Mardin-Nusaybin
Sirnak-Silopi

Many wounded reported. One dead in Nusaybin.

Edited: Correction

Armed clashes between Turkish Army, Turkish Police & PKK terrorists in eastern Provinces:

Adıyaman
Diyarbakır-Fiskaya
Agri-Dogu Bayazıt
Sirnak-Silopi

Many wounded reported.

Better, no more 'baris sureci' you give the donkey hand. In the end they will take you whole arm:-).

Better, no more 'baris sureci' you give the donkey hand. In the end they will take you whole arm:-).

KCK'dan 'ateşkes bitti' açıklaması!
12 Temmuz 2015 Pazar 10:27
KCK, bugün yaptığı açıklamada, 'gerillalarımız misillemede bulunacaktır' dedi.

Milli Gazete - Hak Geldi, Batıl Zail Oldu | KCK'dan 'ateşkes bitti' açıklaması!

-----------

Armed clashes between Turkish soldiers and PKK terrorists in Igdir.

Turkish Army entered Silvan, Diyarbakir (normally police responsibility zone).

Armed clashes in Istanbul. 4 policemen wounded, 1 of them critically. 1 PKK terrorist killed.

As you can see we don't have problems with deash, but pyd/pkk.

He is more bent towards religion. Turkey is no more secular after erdogan takeover. His policy will isolate turkey from western & other parts of the world.
If turkey continue to support erdogan , then you vote for bad future and darkness, violence and unrest in country waiting for you.

Agreed with you bro.

Erdogan and his policies have ruined my country. in 13 years, terrorism(pkk, thkp-c, tikko etc.) became more stronger than ever. Apo a.k.a baby killer, became shadow president of Turkiye. In 2001 he was shaking by afraid but now he acts like second President. Erdogan and Apo are working on new constitution. Yeah bro. i am not kidding. Our economy is one step behind of total collapse. Our best markets are war zones. Libya, Syria, Egypt, Iraq etc. Those states were the best and growing markets for our goods but now those market totally closed for our goods and our export value smaler than before. His stupid ideas and personal egos destroyed our economic ties with those states. Our justice system completely failed. Erdogan and his minions are above of laws. They are untouchable. Even 4 ministers who involved with corruption, saved by Erdogan. He abused his power to save 'em. That's why his vote rate melt down from 50% to 40%. Even if there could be a new election this week, their vote will fall to 30-35%. He was dreaming to be a new Sultan of Turkiye but my people woke him up from his wet dreams. His only aim is avoiding himself from court. He can avoid as long as he has power but one day he will face with justice.

As you said, if Turkiye continue to support Erdogan, the darkness is awaiting us. Thanks Allah, my people have started to see and recognize hic real face and stink ideology.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom