What's new

Blast in Westridge, Rawalpindi

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is full of **** comments by indian and pakistani wankers. Everyone here only talks as poor innocent people get killed. If one of these Taliban dudes confront, you would start to pee in your pants.
Absolutely true. I have frequently heard Pakistani's say that the Taliban's are cowards. This is absolutely wrong !!!
They are quite brave people who are absolutely not afraid of death.
Neither Indian army nor Pakistan army can match their braveness.
They are ready to die for their cause and their are lakhs of them.
Hard long fight ahead for Pakistan army.

Absolutely true. I have frequently heard Pakistani's say that the Taliban's are cowards. This is absolutely wrong !!!

Totally bullshit they are the real cowards who attached innocent people offering their prayers inculding angels like childrens so how can you say that talibans are brave people actually they r pain in the A$$ not more then this.

If they are true brave as ur thoughts suggests then if they are man enough then come fight like a true soldier from front not like cowards who attached from behind and that too on only innocent civilians then how could you say that those basterds are brave.

Brave my foot if they come infront of me I swear to GOD I will fight till my last drop of blood in my body and that's the thinking and mindset of all the Pakistanis so mind it before posting your baseless and useless post again.:hitwall:

Totally bullshit they are the real cowards who attached innocent people offering their prayers inculding angels like childrens so how can you say that talibans are brave people actually they r pain in the A$$ not more then this.

If they are true brave as ur thoughts suggests then if they are man enough then come fight like a true soldier from front not like cowards who attached from behind and that too on only innocent civilians then how could you say that those basterds are brave.

Brave my foot if they come infront of me I swear to GOD I will fight till my last drop of blood in my body and that's the thinking and mindset of all the Pakistanis so mind it before posting your baseless and useless post again.:hitwall:

I think he was being sarcastic to those people who have the idea of good taliban and bad taliban.

I can understand that given the emotional situation, one is vulnerable to emotional rants, but I think you are seriously mistaken if you think Talibs are cowards. These people are continously at war, they are ready to kill and die for what they believe in. That is not an ordinary quality and needs to be respect and appreciated if not admired. Now, dont mistake me, I am not saying that Talibs are undefeatable or a formidable enemy. All I am saying is dont attribute cowardice to them.

Frequently, Pakistani victims call Talibs as cowards or unislamic. Both the charges dont stick. You could call them barbaric, regressive, myopic...etc..etc. You can call them lot of other things. But they are neither cowards nor unislamic. They steadfastly believe in their Islam and are quite brave to take on enemy irrespective of their strengths.

In many ways, when someone calls the talibs as cowards or unislamic, they are unconciously extrapolating these attributes to entire pashtun community. Believe me, the leadership of PA knows very well that Pashtuns are a very brave and religious group. Of course, some of their religious practises may differ from the other provinces of Pakistan, but that must not cloud the judgement.

PS: I would appreciate if you dont answer in sarcastic one-liners. If you have anything worthwhile to add, then reply. :)

ALLAH HO AKBAR Muslims Love Killing Muslims

They say
The mosque is where Allah stays
I found he is in the heart
Where man prays

Earlier the mosque
A place of worship
Now they lob grenades
The pillars of faith rip
A new terror from
Sacred lips
Brotherhood of hate
And no friendship
Belted guns on the hips
A jihad that I see
my heart skips
cycle bombs
slippers
skull caps
human
blood drips
Mecca Medina
Karbala
holy places
one worships
now being terrorized
by cybernetic disaster
at finger tips
muslims love killing muslims
the glory and power of a crescent eclipse
why are we losing our grip….
Allah ho Akbar on our lips
Sectarian senselessness we must nip
We owe sanity
And good sense
Traditional values
to the
new generation
that must not trip
Rushing out from a micro chip

allah ho akbar is also a shia hating website
promoted by hate, powered by petro wahhabi dollars
to spite Muslims but in name with each other fight
kill maim shed blood Islamic honor Islamic plight
in Iraq in Afghanistan as Jehadi Terrorism at its height
hidden faces of men in hijabs in the night
Sunni scholars pledge for Peace on Word Press is nothing but
bullshit on sanctimonious posteriors uptight
Might is Might justified by Rogue Mullahs
killing the Kafir is alright
as they their prayers recite
fires of sectarian hate ignite
the masses excite
fatwas of hate to their delight
spewing their bigotry
on human rights

Well, i have seen officers & soldiers having nothing to do with religion till their retirement, but when u meet them after a few months or years, they become fundamentalists.

Then there are some who get into religion more after having gone through some personal traumatic experience, changing their life forever or having a considerable affect on it, its either in service or outside of it.

Then there are some who have nothing to do with religion, but when they go through the tough army life and near death experiences, the come near to religion, some become pure fundamentalists and some partially follow the fundamentals of Islam.

And some, who come to army from the start as people following their religion.

Some even get influenced by the other people who are into religious things.

So from where the journey turns into extremism from fundamentalism is what should be explored.

But in our case right now, most of these officers & soldiers are the the ones who got influenced by these extremists during the Afghan Soviet War, majority being from the intelligence section or those who were involved in training of these mujaheddin. As on TV also, when u hear the ex-service guys speaking pro-taliban views, Gen Hameed Gul, Col Imam etc etc they are all from the era of the Soviet Afghan War, from where they got influenced.

So there is no fix theory on when they become extremists, but in service there is definitely a very very strict check on the activities of officers and soldiers in the field, personally i believe they become more of these extremists after they are gone out of service.

Thanks TK.

If some officers with fundamentalist views are turning into extremists within a span of a few months of leaving service, that would indicate two possibilities: a) they were already supporting or willing to support extremists while in service or b) the transition from fundamentalist to proactive extremist supporter is not a particularly drawn-out process for them.

In any event, a greater focus on countering the fundamentalist indoctrination may be needed.

By all accounts, there are quite a few military personnel with fundamentalist views within the ranks. Musharraf highlighted the concern in a recent interview.

Are fundamentalist officers currently a significant percentage of the officer corps? Any estimates?

How does the current military leadership view fundamentalist officers? Are some of them viewed as potential extremist supporters down the road? Are there any Generals currently serving in the intelligence section or elsewhere who are considered fundamentalists?

What percentage of 'fundamentalist' officers would you say passively sympathize with the extremist dream of implementing so-called 'sharia' even if they don't proactively assist??

Importantly, if there is a strong evolutionary linkage between fundamentalist thinking and proactive support for extremists, the likelihood of insider collusion with the TTP extremists becomes pretty high.

I gave you a Pakistani Source in the Article If Indians attack Taliban to fight alongside Army: Mahsud

What happened to Baitullah Mehsood ... killed by drone with the guidance from PA.

People can say whatever they like but in the end it is the action which really matters.

We have proven by our action that we don't need Taliban support and we will fight them as a nation till the accept the writ of the GoP.

Bhaarat said:
You could call them barbaric, regressive, myopic...etc..etc. You can call them lot of other things. But they are neither cowards nor unislamic.

Attacking children praying in a mosque or blowing yourself up in a girls canteen of an Islamic university is an act of bravery and islamic?

People recruiting children from poor families and brain washing them for suicide attacks are very brave indeed.

If Hindus start blowing themselves up in Mandirs will you still call them religious Hindus and honor them with medals of bravery ?

Let us decide if they are Islamic or not, as your knowledge of Islam is not any better then the ones attacking children in mosques or women in the markets of peshawar and lahore.

Shame on you, this clearly shows your values taught by your radical mentors.

If these are brave people then the ones who attacked Mumbai are equally brave.

Attacking children praying in a mosque or blowing yourself up in a girls canteen of an Islamic university is an act of bravery and islamic?

People recruiting children from poor families and brain washing them for suicide attacks are very brave indeed.

See, I am not talking about their tactics. I am talking about their character. They are fiercely islamic and brave. Anyone who has worked with them can vouch for that. As for tactics, these tactics have become part of guerilla warfare.

BTW, Do you condemn Palestine's attacks on Israel with same vigour?

If Hindus start blowing themselves up in Mandirs will you still call them religious Hindus and honor them with medals of bravery ?

Hypothetical!! Hinduism is different from Islam...and India is different from Pakistan.

But if someone blows up a mandir, then its condemnable regardless of the excuse.

But, you see there is no concept of munafiqeen in Hinduism.

Let us decide if they are Islamic or not, as your knowledge of Islam is not any better then the ones attacking children in mosques or women in the markets of peshawar and lahore.

No, you are not fit to decide either. Just because you are muslim, does not give you a privilege to call others unislamic. This has to be done be a credible religious figure.

Shame on you, this clearly shows your values taught by your radical mentors.

Spare me, your morals! My loyalty is to my country and nothing else.

If these are brave people then the ones who attacked Mumbai are equally brave.

The only difference is that TTP attacked PA(an army) unlike LeT which attacked innocent civilians who are not related to army in anyway.

As for today's attacks, have the TTP taken credit or have the investigations pointed at them?

Totally agreed bro.

Bhaarat who are you to give them certificate of being Muslim , their lawyers. :coffee:

Totally agreed bro.

Bhaarat who are you to give them certificate of being Muslim , their lawyers. :coffee:

And who are you to declare them as unislamic?

BTW, your being a muslim is not adequate qualification to declare others as unislamic just because you disagree with them.

Dont get emotional, buddy. Geopolitics and Realpolitics is not simple. :)

As I said earlier this clearly shows where you come from and what you have been taught.

"Arguing with a fool proves there are two"

As I said earlier this clearly shows where you come from and what you have been taught.

"Arguing with a fool proves there are two"

You are a fool to be behaving as if I am the only one in this whole wide world supporting violence. Dont most Pakistanis support Jihad against India? Dont most Pakistanis support jihad against Israel? And regardless of the shrill noise here, most pakistanis support Talibanis as well.
I have been taught a lot of things that you have no idea about, one of it involves your country. Dont mention it again and again. This nonsense of yours has been tolerated by me enough already. Get off your high horse, get to know what shady groups ISI has supported in the past and continues to do so in present. I care about my nation, not about yours. You get that into your thickhead and come out of your fantasy world and smell the coffee. This world is not ideal. I have been indeed foolish to have patiently answered all your silly rhetorical posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom