What's new

Blast reported in North Waziristan while a convoy was passing through. | Aug 2022 .

Teri ma nu keray phen yak yadia.

Why are you swearing at him?

You think these jernails give a **** about the grunts?

These are the same posar chods that are back to tickling American balls after the Salala attack.

TTP or Pakistani army jawans, it makes no difference to them.

You honestly think if they were serious, they couldn't just go into Afghanistan and **** these mattorchors in the azz?

This is topi drama to to make awam feel like they are doing something and there is a threat and therefore necessary.

India jadon cruj mijjail pej da fe inna di bolti te bund baand ho jandi'aa.

Nothing personal against anyone who got martyrdom in the line of duty.(May Allah give them highest place in jannah)

But after drone attack, and killing of top ttp commander taken out. This was expected. This cat and mouse game will go on, with blood on both sides.
Right, the lull in violence was because these roaches were holding back because of the peace talks. I hope the Army has made sufficient preparations to aggressively eliminate them now...Khorasi kill is a good sign.

Hey guys let’s play a game.

Who has the most chuttiya awam, Pakistan or India?

When bum **** nations like Uzbekistan can conduct operations and fak Taliban in the azz, then that can only mean lumber 1 army must be a helpless child.

Maybe we should sub contract the defence of Pakistan to Uzbekistan.

Akhan toh pati’aa hataa lo chooran kaan walayo.

Whether you agree or not agree to talk with murderers like TTP, I do find it ironic, that just when Pak and TTP come close to potentially putting a button on a two decade insurgency, a TTP leader is summarily killed. Some parties out there dont want Pakistan to be in a position to define its own path, one way or the other.

Why the fcuk we don’t have these for our jawans since last decade.who is responsible
6574F845-7B09-4B1D-A8CB-B152DF1090FD.jpeg
6574F845-7B09-4B1D-A8CB-B152DF1090FD.jpeg

These are the same posar chods that are back to tickling American balls after the Salala attack.

You honestly think if they were serious, they couldn't just go into Afghanistan and **** these mattorchors in the azz?

This is topi drama to to make awam feel like they are doing something and there is a threat and therefore necessary.

Am defending the martyrs I couldn't give a flying hoot about the chief or the whole political fiasco. If anyone belittles the average soldier defending my country of course my response wont be roses and pettles, it will be just and dignified and I should expect that from every sane Pakistani.

If you have indifference of opinion regarding the chief then that's your problem please don't try to enforce that down people's throats, especially by foul language there are millions of other threads.

Anyone who comments political gobshite on a thread for those who have been martyred should be banned respect is a two-way street.

Bro you seriously underestimate american might. Chinese couldn't do shit in taiwan and you expect us to bich slap America? Lol

Salala incident was deplorable and we should have responded but at the end of the day we are rag tag buoys infront of americans. Jis ki lathi uski bhens.

India jadon cruj mijjail pej da fe inna di bolti te bund baand ho
Don't have the capability to intercept brahmos. Some young officers questioned bajwa and he said we don't have the capability to intercept supersonic crusie missle.

Bro you seriously underestimate american might. Chinese couldn't do shit in taiwan and you expect us to bich slap America? Lol

Salala incident was deplorable and we should have responded but at the end of the day we are rag tag buoys infront of americans. Jis ki lathi uski bhens.

Don't have the capability to intercept brahmos. Some young officers questioned bajwa and he said we don't have the capability to intercept supersonic crusie missle.

Not bitch slap. They should have made Americans beg for any sort of relationship. How do you just happen to attack your most important non-Nato ally with attack helicopters by ‘accident’?

Did those faujis not matter for the gernails?

As awam we are supposed to cry if our faujis get attacked by TTP, but remain silent when Americans do it?

:lol:

People don’t get it. Gernails can end the TTP drama once and for all if they choose to. Now it’s up to anyone with a higher than 70 IQ to figure out why they aren’t doing so.

Am defending the martyrs I couldn't give a flying hoot about the chief or the whole political fiasco. If anyone belittles the average soldier defending my country of course my response wont be roses and pettles, it will be just and dignified and I should expect that from every sane Pakistani.

If you have indifference of opinion regarding the chief then that's your problem please don't try to enforce that down people's throats, especially by foul language there are millions of other threads.

Anyone who comments political gobshite on a thread for those who have been martyred should be banned respect is a two-way street.

Newsflash: Gernails are betlittling your soldiers.

You yourself were just criticizing Army for allowing soldiers to travel in pick up trucks..

I’m trying to explain to you that whether it’s TTP or Pakistani jawans dying it makes no difference to the gernails. How else are they going to be making money if all is peaceful?

I’m sure you’re a lot smarter than me bro. Just think and ask yourself these questions.

Not bitch slap. They should have made Americans beg for any sort of relationship. How do you just happen to attack your most important non-Nato ally with attack helicopters by ‘accident’?

Did those faujis not matter for the gernails?

As awam we are supposed to cry if our faujis get attacked by TTP, but remain silent when Americans do it?

:lol:

People don’t get it. Gernails can end the TTP drama once and for all if they choose to. Now it’s up to anyone with a higher than 70 IQ to figure out why they aren’t doing so.
Can't kill the ideology. Pashtuns don't wanna change in border towns.

I wouldn't rely on hearsay.
Lol. Ask people who attended bajwa interaction with officers in multan.

Plus we don't have spares of T 80UD and we are restricting exercises with those assets. But people here want us to bich slap or poke the Americans.

Can't kill the ideology. Pashtuns don't wanna change in border towns.

Lol. Ask people who attended bajwa interaction with officers in multan.

Plus we don't have spares of T 80UD and we are restricting exercises with those assets. But people here want us to bich slap or poke the Americans.

You can’t use the Pashtun card when Pashtuns are the biggest victims of their attacks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom