What's new

Blast reported in North Waziristan while a convoy was passing through. | Aug 2022 .

You can’t use the Pashtun card when Pashtuns are the biggest victims of their attacks.
I am not using the pashtun cards. Unfortunately our people harbour them and provide routes. Why is the army convoys being constantly blown up in KP?

Newsflash: Gernails are betlittling your soldiers.

You yourself were just criticizing Army for allowing soldiers to travel in pick up trucks..

I’m trying to explain to you that whether it’s TTP or Pakistani jawans dying it makes no difference to the gernails. How else are they going to be making money if all is peaceful?

I’m sure you’re a lot smarter than me bro. Just think and ask yourself these questions.
Brother, I criticize the generals where they are lacking on some issues but I wouldn't go as far as labelling them as traitors or anything yes there can be better ways of managing things you cannot satisfy everyone but there has to be great effort established in the first place.

The leadership of the army is bamboozled on certain aspects related to the war on terror and terrorism hopefully some sense will prevail with newer heads.

I know can come across as harsh sometimes however that is due to my affection for the wardi and having been brought up around the wardi and its glory.

Opinions clash but I respect those who clash with some dignity. No harsh feelings.

Whether you agree or not agree to talk with murderers like TTP, I do find it ironic, that just when Pak and TTP come close to potentially putting a button on a two decade insurgency, a TTP leader is summarily killed. Some parties out there dont want Pakistan to be in a position to define its own path, one way or the other.
TTP wasn't serious about talks to begin with. There has been no indication of them coming to their senses, and demanding something less than the 🌞, 🌚 and ✨.

Can't kill the ideology. Pashtuns don't wanna change in border towns.

Lol. Ask people who attended bajwa interaction with officers in multan.

Plus we don't have spares of T 80UD and we are restricting exercises with those assets. But people here want us to bich slap or poke the Americans.

I guess Pashtuns don’t want be ruled by Mafia That’s it. They are clever as they know the fates of Balochistan and East Pakistan.

Last edited:
TTP wasn't serious about talks to begin with. There has been no indication of them coming to their senses, and demanding something less than the 🌞, 🌚 and ✨.

There was a lull in violence until the intelligence chief was killed.

It’s very weird how this always happens when there’s a close chance for peace deal to happen.

I don't find this very unified nation talk to be quite frank.

Can you elaborate further?

After APS everyone was in support of Zarb e Azb and Raheel Sharif

Recent attacks are by the Gul Bahadur group which has a different thought and operational process when in comparison with TTP. These guys are smaller maybe a few hundred and use terrain to their advantage.

It's like BLA minus the social media presence.

I am not using the pashtun cards. Unfortunately our people harbour them and provide routes. Why is the army convoys being constantly blown up in KP?

That’s due to porus border.

Why is it that countries like Uzbekistan can go into Afghanistan and target them, while Pakistan Army is passively standing around?

Do you think Pakistan Army is not capable to eliminate them if they wanted?

TTP Pakistan Army ke paltu kuttay he. If they were serious about it, they could shut that shit down in 1 week... :lol:

TTP Pakistan Army ke paltu kuttay he.
Stupid af- bunch of generals, Thier kids, politicians, buisnessmen and regular people died , this is just stupid and dangerous tin foil hat stuff
If they were serious about it, they could shut that shit down in 1 week... :lol:
Yeah "theocratically" but not really

if they started carpet bombing Eastern Afghanistan , or like Trump suggested they could win the war by nuking Afghanistan

I doubt anyone wants that

Bro you have to report a reply,
no one will notice by saying "mods"
there is option to "Report".

What is there to report?

Anyways I’ll probably get banned for what I wrote, but I’m outta this thread.

You guys can continue being fooled with half hearted patriotism while Pakistani awam and soldiers die and these gernails laugh all the way to the bank.

History has shown how to tackle the TTP. Under the sincere leadership of Raheel Shareef, TTP had danda so far up their azz they couldn’t breathe.

So continue believing what you want, but when the jernails aren’t corrupt(Raheel Shareef), this kind of shit doesn’t happen.

You can’t cure stupid.

Last edited:
What is there to report?

Anyways I’ll probably get banned for what I wrote, but I’m outta this thread.

You guys can continue being fooled with half hearted patriotism while Pakistani awam and soldiers die and these gernails laugh all the way to the bank.

History has shown how to tackle the TTP. Under the sincere leadership of Raheel Shareef, TTP had danda so far up their azz they couldn’t breathe.

So continue believing what you want, but when the jernails aren’t corrupt(Raheel Shareef), this kind of shit doesn’t happen.

You can’t cure stupid.
Bro I was just commenting on how to report some Anti-patriots on this site.
I am pro patriots FYI
I really hope Someone like Raheel Sharif comes in light of most difficult time in Pakistan now.
Check out my YT channel "Operations Umah"

Op Zarb e Azab by Gen RS was focused mainly in in KPK and FATA region through displacing civilians (IDPs) and clearing those areas. Op Radd ul Fassad is country wide, the whole population cannot be shifted to a neighboring country till the completion of Ops. There have been 1,50,000 IBOs conducted in the first 3 years (17-20). the numbers would be averaging similar in 21 and 22. IBOs are conducted based on intel and surveillance teams and their reports, but the ISI is busy toppling Governments. Unfortunately, COAS Bajwa has taken Military, Paramilitary and CTD towards a bigger Ops than Gen RS as envisioned before start of the Ops RuF.

Was it a need of time or a blunder, you should be able to tell. If it was a need time, even then COAS Bajwas is wrong, and if it was a blunder to start the Ops, then again COAS Bajwa is wrong, since in your books Bajwa is the bad guy. Also, the brigadiers and colonels who were conducting commands in Ops Zarb e Azab are now Generals, I am sure Bajwa's incompetency trickled into them too. They at once turned from successful Brigadiers to greedy lusty Generals, haina. Has to be Bajwa instructions. Drop command files, pick up land and DHA files. But its alright, most of the members here have just not already made up their minds, they also don't understand an officers career (academics, OEI, ACR etc) and the conduct of a military Ops.

So Generals are sitting in their offices, infact WFH (working from Home), while the Brigadiers and colonels under them are leading troops. These Brigadiers and Colonels were majors and captains back then in Op zarb eAzab, they also didnt learn anything. They turned from successfully trained and accomplished military officers to property agents with in 1 year (16 to 17). Incredible officers, they can be turned into anything in a blink of an eye. One must salute PMA Kakul for providing programmable humanoids to Army.

But lets continue with your narrative, Bajwa is wrong, was wrong, will be wrong and no way in hell has he ever made a correct decision. In Ops Zarb e Azab, it was bit easy to send reserve formations from 1st and 2nd Strike Corps to target areas for Ops. Now, the the target areas is whole Pakistan so police (CTD) has to be involved along with FC and Rangers. The whole security set up of Pakistan is being tested. Bad decision by Bajwa as usual.

And by the way, terrorists are striking Pakistan repeatedly because they are being hit continuously where it hurts. You should come out of anti-Army Generals mentality to look at situation in an un-biased manner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom