What's new

Blonde mullahs of Europe & the "Israel" connection

Audio and Solomon2

A question:

There was this guy, who, back in the 60's went to the US of A as a young electronics engineer (when US really, really, really needed talent and needed it fast). This guy finished his Ms.Eng from University of California, Berkeley, then invited his doctor wife to join him.

After finishing his Ms, this immigrant joined JPL/NASA, and contributed immensely to the space program back then, while his wife worked as a physician @ local hospital.

The couple had a kid in late 70's and moved back to UAE and later to Pakistan. This kid in their parents footsteps got a good education and a great job working @ American oil major.

Now by Audio's standards of US citizenship, these parents and the kid is supposed to be more American than @Audio? :blink:

The kid is me. :pop:

:usflag:
Cool story!

BTW, you're an American, yes?

No, my dad was from Switzerland, worked in Belgrade at the Swiss embassy in Yugoslavia, met my mom, they got married, they moved to my mom's "republic" in Yugoslavia after his post was finished in Washington. That was after ex Yu broke up, in 1993.....i was 12 years old.
i have dual citizenship, Slovenian (the republic of ex-Yu) and Swiss. I travel to Switzerland at least once a year for an extended period of time (2-3 months, am selfemployed so i can pull this off + i work from the computer anyway), i see and read things, am fluent more or less in german so i can talk to people too....

Dude, the problem isn't with immigration, the problem is with stupidity in granting immigrant status. You brought up problem of Malmo, Sweden? I have been there a hundred times +. All the immigrants I see there are from Iraq (war), Iran(war), Syrian(war).

The fault lies squarely at __________.

That's why i said this laws were written for a different kind of people not the freeloaders. Once an asylum request is filed its almost never is turned down.

Cool story!
So, would I be declared more American, if I was residing there? No!

It goes both ways mate, if you benefit from a certain group, and miss on the other, don't blame it on the immigrant, blame it on the system that failed to take into consideration different outcomes. Why not have an immigration policy which is regularly tuned to the needs of US?

That's why i said this laws were written for a different kind of people not the freeloaders. Once an asylum request is filed its almost never is turned down.
Why not? It should be! Even I wouldn't let those thugs into my homeland. However, you generalizing pisses me off!

So, would I be declared more American, if I was residing there? No!

Why not? It should be! Even I wouldn't let those thugs into my homeland. However, you generalizing pisses me off!

What generalizing? Where did i say everyone is guilty of being Muslim and should be deported? im simply telling the story how it looks on the ground and this is reinforced by crime stats......

What generalizing? Where did i say everyone is guilty of being Muslim and should be deported? im simply telling the story how it looks on the ground and this is reinforced by crime stats......
Audio, what I am saying is fine-tune your immigration laws, they are too lax, instead of blaming "first generation" immigrants, fix them or deport them, simple!

I can't say anything about the people who are born to immigrant parents, they are your citizens, you system failed them, not anyone else, remedy that yourself.

It goes both ways mate, if you benefit from a certain group, and miss on the other, don't blame it on the immigrant, blame it on the system that failed to take into consideration different outcomes. Why not have an immigration policy which is regularly tuned to the needs of US?
Can you be even more specific, please?

We Muslim have to stop complaining and start doing something for ourself. If Danish People elect him and if he bans being muslim then be it, or start and compaign to inform Dutch population, you dont need to send money to Zabiha and Zakat, use that money for the well being of muslims in your country that is Zakat. but please stop complaining

Can you be even more specific, please?

Immigration Policy = Does not differentiate between GROUP A & GROUP B

Group A = Factory workers / blue collar jobs / low education / tormented people / war refugees.
Group B = Graduates / Post graduates / Doctors / Engineers

Now, in the long run, Group A will create problems, and Group B will create jobs.

In such a case why let Group A people into the country (* for short term benefits), in the first place!

Now what/who is wrong there, the immigrant or the immigration policy?

We can compare UK / Canadian / US / Australian immigration policies further, if you wish so.

* Short term benefits ---- Cookie points: to show the rest of the world, we are a nation of immigrants, we give asylum to the ones being persecuted.. etc etc.... while totally ignoring the long term repercussions of short sighted policy decision!

And you have full right to,,, but if you live somewhere else, you should back that country....you should contribute something back...

And being a Pakistani, why would I seek another nationality. I won't.

We Muslim have to stop complaining and start doing something for ourself. If Danish People elect him and if he bans being muslim then be it, or start and compaign to inform Dutch population, you dont need to send money to Zabiha and Zakat, use that money for the well being of muslims in your country that is Zakat. but please stop complaining

Yes stop complaining.

Ban their products in as many Muslim countries as one can. Ofcourse all Muslim countries have their own decision to make.

Stop visiting this country.

Stop accepting official visits from this country.

Ban their air carrier flights over the air space.

Declare it a racist country.

You can think of more.

Please don't accept the verdict by offering a meekish response.

If it is not in the interest of Pakistan to initiate such measures - don't do all of it.

So Pakistanis living out side Pakistan are not Pakistani?

As long as they have nationality of another country, and they are not in Pakistan using Pakistani passport - No.

Audio, what I am saying is fine-tune your immigration laws, they are too lax, instead of blaming "first generation" immigrants, fix them or deport them, simple!

How? Many asylum seekers come from places with little or no records of their activity, education, social status. they just want out of the hellhole and in here. And Swedes (for example), being all politically correct rarely turn down anyone who is in such dire need.
Deportation process is a bureaucratic nightmare...and appeals, and appeals on appeals..etc....years go by...

I can't say anything about the people who are born to immigrant parents, they are your citizens, you system failed them, not anyone else, remedy that yourself.

system doesnt fail at anyone dude, system isnt guilty of you being a failure.......each and everyone of us is his own being, responsible for his actions, stop blaming the system. System didnt instruct you to fail at school..................i thought since you seem reasonably well educated and open minded you would understand this.
Most likely the reason for 2nd gen people is that their parents did not bring them up accordingly to the values of the host country. Out of various reasons....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom