Bohra sect(Shia) integral to peace in India

Sam.

Reaction score
Country
India
upload_2018-9-14_15-27-47.png

upload_2018-9-14_15-28-18.png

upload_2018-9-14_15-28-47.png

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ia-pm-modi-in-indore/articleshow/65805941.cms

In case anybody didn't know, the main property of bohra sect is that they believe that they shouldn't fight against tyranny and keep their beileves a secret!

apparently this is the kind of Shiah which Indian prime minister recognizes, otherwise even mourning is a crime in India!

Indian Police attacks Shiah procession of mourners in Kashmir:
2346712.jpg

2346711.jpg

2346710.jpg

2346713.jpg

Be careful Shia People, the Radical RSS hindus are registered users on Zionist
_78172823_78172822.jpg
tactics to divide, spread chaos & kill later...

To be honest, the Bohras have some practices like female genital mutilation which for most of us are completely out there.

It's just that by and large they are not on the habit of fingering people not from their community, so the rest of us just leave them alone to what they want to do.

Not nice, but this is India. We make things work. By n large ....

Cheers, Doc

To be honest, the Bohras have some practices like female genital mutilation which for most of us are completely out there.

It's just that by and large they are not on the habit of fingering people not from their community, so the rest of us just leave them alone to what they want to do.

Not nice, but this is India. We make things work. By n large ....

Cheers, Doc
Although thats not true and genital mutilation is banned in Islam i'm really surprised to see that you're taking the moral high ground on this.

Yes, they don't finger others. a culture that's apparently really widespread in India. Not nice but you guys make things work there.

cheers, a real Doc.

Although thats not true and genital mutilation is banned in Islam i'm really surprised to see that you're taking the moral high ground on this.

Yes, they don't finger others. a culture that's apparently really widespread in India. Not nice but you guys make things work there.

cheers, a real Doc.

Sure man.

And we should not take the higher moral ground because some of your adopted correligionists believe it's ok to do a clitoridectomy on all baby girls.

Gotcha Iranian Doc.

Cheers, an Indian Doc

Sure man.

And we should not take the higher moral ground because some of your adopted correligionists believe it's ok to do a clitoridectomy on all baby girls.

Gotcha Iranian Doc.

Cheers, an Indian Doc
Aren't you from Persia too so i will take popcorn and watch you two blood brothers fight :D

Aren't you from Persia too so i will take popcorn and watch you two blood brothers fight :D

Haman is hardly a typical Persian. He is a devout Muslim. His posts are very clear where his loyalties lie.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Everyone has to play a part in Peace.

As a pure business Community and devoutly religious Community. Peace is Historically their Motto of Life.

They are the Champions of harmony on the canvas of the World

In case anybody didn't know, the main property of bohra sect is that they believe that they shouldn't fight against tyranny and keep their beileves a secret!

apparently this is the kind of Shiah which Indian prime minister recognizes, otherwise even mourning is a crime in India!

Indian Police attacks Shiah procession of mourners in Kashmir:
2346712.jpg

2346711.jpg

2346710.jpg

2346713.jpg
Despite some incidents, their rights are much better than non-muslims in muslim lands.

cheers, a real Doc.
I'm not sure haman.

Abu al- Malih ibn `Usama's father relates that the Prophet said: "Circumcision is a law for men and a preservation of honour for women."
Ahmad Ibn Hanbal 5:75; Abu Dawud, Adab 167.

Narrated Umm Atiyyah al-Ansariyyah: A woman used to perform circumcision in Medina. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said to her: Do not cut severely as that is better for a woman and more desirable for a husband.
Sunan Abu Dawud 41:5251
But the scholars differed concerning this hadeeth. Some of them classed it as da’eef (weak) and others classed it as saheeh. It was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

He (Abu Musa, the narrator) said: I got up (and went) to 'A'isha and sought her permission and it was granted, and I said to her: 0 Mother, or Mother of the Faithful, I want to ask you about a matter on which I feel shy. She said: Don't feel shy of asking me about a thing which you can ask your mother, who gave you birth, for I am too your mother. Upon this I said: What makes a bath obligatory for a person? She replied: You have come across one well informed! The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: When anyone sits amidst four parts (of the woman) and the circumcised parts touch each other a bath becomes obligatory.
Sahih Muslim 3:684

https://islamqa.info/en/45528

@Shapur Zol Aktaf

Even male circumcision is not mentioned in the Quran, but it is widely accepted by all sects that the Prophet (pbuh) asked Muslim men to be circumcised. Still there is a growing movement against circumcision among Quranist Muslims.

As for female circumcision, it is a native African practice that somehow reached Yemen and got adopted by Bohras there. The Indian Bohras were probably originally an Yemeni Shia group that settled in Gujarat (later intermarrying with local people).

@Shapur Zol Aktaf

Even male circumcision is not mentioned in the Quran, but it is widely accepted by all sects that the Prophet (pbuh) asked Muslim men to be circumcised. Still there is a growing movement against circumcision among Quranist Muslims.

As for female circumcision, it is a native African practice that somehow reached Yemen and got adopted by Bohras there. The Indian Bohras were probably originally an Yemeni Shia group that settled in Gujarat (later intermarrying with local people).
Many practices/rules/rituals of Islam are mentioned in Hadiths and not in Quran, even how to pray I think is not described fully in Quran if I'm correct. So based on this fact we cannot reject all hadiths.
Secondly I don't believe it's purely an african practice. It might have been a parallel practice (because of religion and/or because of native culture).

I don't believe some sunni kurds of Iran and Iraq and some shia Bohra Indians are from Africa or yemen, still part of them practise circumcision on women. How would you explain that?

Add to that the hadiths about women circumcision.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom