What's new

Kashmir: Three Indian army soldiers dispatched to hell by freedom fighters.

Both India and Pakistan should vacate that region in favour of u.n peacekeepers and regional trade .

Kashmiris don't want to live with either of them so stop wasting South Asian development funds for stroking personal egos .
Tbh this is true

Both India and Pakistan should vacate that region in favour of u.n peacekeepers and regional trade .

Kashmiris don't want to live with either of them so stop wasting South Asian development funds for stroking personal egos .
We will not vacate our land .

@Areesh @Windjammer @Mrc
Get ready for questions on terrorism from IMF . Next installment will be beheld .

Why anynody will join sccarsity of atta land ?

Muslims don't sell their soul to the devil.

@Areesh @Windjammer @Mrc

Great news. Kashmir freedom struggle is alive and kicking.

It’s the Kashmiris who have killed the Indian occupiers so I am not sure why you bringing Pakistan into it for with your stupid warning.

Kashmiris are Pakistanis through Pakistani Army has no role in this.

Ha ha ha .........Indians are there on important positions just to ask questions about terrorists. If there is slight tinge of terrorism in dealings of any country we will stop the funding.

You can do nada. Don't claim to have power that you don't have.

Indians are slaves of the West.

You will just do what West orders you to do.

Its a churan sold for decades now across the border, it will take at least a generation or two to go down. Till then keep calm and do what we do, since 90's. The results are there for everyone to see

We will not vacate our land .
Fine, Since we don't have any Army. We can sell you some fresh vegetables. Can I put you down for say.... $40 billion dollars worth of Cucumbers then.

I know you will negotiate the quantity down so like Desi store owners I'll start high.

Indians are pathalogical liars.

I am sure it is 30 Indian soldiers dead not 3.
Question to Serious Indians here: I thought when agent Identity is blown in civilized countries he is never seen or herd again. I was hoping Indians would have taken care of ARM and Un_developed. But off course in Pakistan we promote all incompetent idiots...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom