What's new

Kashmir: Three Indian army soldiers dispatched to hell by freedom fighters.

Maarkhoor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
what a title of the thread? lol

here 80+ thousands killed by terrorists, daily cross border attacks is also issue.
you are happy for 3 soldiers of india killed.

Both India and Pakistan should vacate that region in favour of u.n peacekeepers and regional trade .

Kashmiris don't want to live with either of them so stop wasting South Asian development funds for stroking personal egos .

Dindus don't care. Most of these soldiers are lower castes, considered dispensable and easily replaced.

See I.K dirty blood speaking trash same like your original father I.K.....

Trash produces trash....

Heera mandi ki tawaif ka khoon hai tujh mein,
issi liye tatti bhari hai tere bhejay mein...

On one hand they gave verdict against IK and on other they attacked Indian Army so that when India responds back then it will divert attention from IK.

LOls see you have same words choice like your father I.K....

@waz

@Hero786

He joined 2016 only 523 posts...a sleeper cell account of a banned member Kindly check.

you have same words like your father Mota Taklu Nawaz

@waz plz check his posts, he is barking like a dog. when i did not talk abusively.

ss.PNG

On one hand they gave verdict against IK and on other they attacked Indian Army so that when India responds back then it will divert attention from IK.

It’s the Kashmiris who have killed the Indian occupiers so I am not sure why you bringing Pakistan into it for with your stupid warning.

Both India and Pakistan should vacate that region in favour of u.n peacekeepers and regional trade .

Kashmiris don't want to live with either of them so stop wasting South Asian development funds for stroking personal egos .
After decades of trying to take Kashmir by force and failing, you are now trying this trick. This will not work either.

@CallSignMaverick @Kuru @koolzberg @JaneBhiDoYaaron @Paitoo @JaneBhiDoYaaron @Skull and Bones @surmabhopali @Abdul Rehman Majeed @VkdIndian @third eye @Fireurimagination @indushek @ProudThamizhan @Raj-Hindustani @Acharya Chanakya @my2cents @mig25 @MilSpec @protean @Vikramaditya-I @prashantazazel @NG Missile Vessels @nahtanbob

Back
Top Bottom