What's new

Bollywood and Afganistan are Inseparable

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not the first time you claimed you are pissful. :)
Anyway this is about ordinary afgans but you can include your pakistani brothers who were standing in the same line infront of US embassy but did not get it. :)

Whatever man. Bollywood sucks. Problem?

It seems to be quite popular among afgan taliban. Are you among those bangladeshis who secretly watch bollywood movies. :)

Believe me I don't watch bollywood $hit now. Though I used to watch it before. I try to avoid
anything indian. You have to start with yourself to change your community. :)

Listen Stupid Bangladeshi

You will get Heart Attack to know that Bollywood makes Muslims Leave Islam. :lol:

See this:

Strangely I didn't get any heart attack stupid Indian. The link to these propaganda website doesn't
work, maybe because the website is indian quality. People with inferiority complex having self
satisfaction from some self made propaganda, it can't get any lower than that.

Whatever man. Bollywood sucks. Problem?
Me feel same too. Handshake. (did you wash your hand after piss bro) :)

Believe me I don't watch bollywood $hit now. Though I used to watch it before. I try to avoid

Strangely I didn't get any heart attack stupid Indian. The link to these propaganda website doesn't
work, maybe because the website is indian quality. People with inferiority complex having self

Well, why they hell their local tv showing hindi serials then(dubbed)? They are paying good money for it to Indian channel, nothing is free.
You personally may not like bollywood, thats fine, we are talking about large number of people on average, not individuals.

Burn in jealousy all you haters. Bollywood is increasing its reach and Sphere of influence day by day.

Voice of Afghanistan has spoken!

Oh its the garden variety internet jamaati from bangladesh! Now everybody just take a deep breath and laugh to the hearts content. No doubt this thread will attract other idiots from neighboring countries in a competition to show who hates anything Indian more. Such insignificant fools can curse and piss all they want, it does not change reality.

What ever you say , inferiority complex and hatred of Indians towards muslims doesn't come close
to your perceived notion about us hating Indian.

Half things that any BD national using is Indian :lol: From vehicles to daily use items ... every thing

Being a Bangladeshi you already ********

No :lol: Go export your weird theories somewhere else; most Pakistani girls on average look better than Kareena Kapoor; and most other Hindostani Actresses :rolleyes:

even last friday in a drama they made joke of indian heroiens that how ugly they look in real or without make up.

No I rubbed it on your face.

Anyways, bollywood still sucks.
Naughty boy.. did not your parents teach you manners. :)
Also, no inserting fingers in your own behind and smelling, you will be send to boarding school otherwise. :)

Isn't Kapoor family originally from Pak,

Anyway most Pakis are in denial here, our women love these crappy bollywood shows and we should do something about it like improve our own movie/drama industry.

Naughty boy.. did not your parents teach you manners. :)

Look, you keep mentioning piss.

Like I said, Bollywood sucks.

There was a time when I liked some films. Now it is bullshit.

My personal opinion, and not to hurt Indian sentiments.

Baat, Bollywood aur Afghanistan ki ho rahi aur sare Pakistani, Bangladeshi khamakha tapak pade..

Look, you keep mentioning piss.

Like I said, Bollywood sucks.

There was a time when I liked some films. Now it is bullshit.

My personal opinion, and not to hurt Indian sentiments.
I am just messing around. Why the hell do you take things seriously all the time. :)
Its weekend, for god's sake.

Isn't Kapoor family originally from Pak,

Anyway most Pakis are in denial here, our women love these crappy bollywood shows and we should do something about it like improve our own movie/drama industry.

This is about afgans to begin with. May be pakistanis indeed moved onto hollywood or lollywood.

Baat, Bollywood aur Afghanistan ki ho rahi aur sare Pakistani, Bangladeshi khamakha tapak pade..
If they don't like our movies, don't want to see them...better keep their mouth shut...acting like in usual manner, bash everything about India.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom