What's new

Bollywood movies portray only rich Indian families

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometime Good movies don't do well on Box-office. Example - Dil Se, Mission Kashmir, Andaz Apna Apna, Lakshya, and many more. and sometime many average movies does very well like DDLJ, Dabangg, 3 Idiots, Singh is King, Dil de Chuke Sanam, etc.

I think, It's more like personal choice. What we like doesn't mean others will like too. Movie maker mostly try to make films that it can be Hit. We Prefer movies that suits us or interest us.

Few 2011 upcoming Movies

aarakshan+%25282%2529.jpg

zindagi-na-milegi-dobara-2011-movie.jpg

48997-8-large.jpg

RockStar

RA.one-movie-2011.jpg

100524055800_john,chit,aksh,deep%20305%20x%20182.jpg
Desi Boyz

Any reason for disliking it?

Probably because I've been to such institutions, and seen everything myself so I could differentiate fiction from reality. There was so much hyperbole in the movie that it just seemed fake.

Probably because I've been to such institutions, and seen everything myself so I could differentiate fiction from reality. There was so much hyperbole in the movie that it just seemed fake.

I believe it was needed for the underlying theme..
Which is the difference between knowledge and skills.

On the note of rich guy movies..
there are exceptions..

I kind of liked Virasat with Anil kapoor..

But if one really wants to see the decline of Indian cinema in terms of movie quality uptil the mid 2000's..

just watch the Devdas with Dilip and the SRK crap..

I would say the trend setter has been Aamir Khan..
The whole attitude change seemed to start after Dil Chahta hai..
It seemed to finally get more in touch with how the generation actually behaves.

Dil chahta hai was not a trend setter, it appeals to city youth, thats all. And farhan akhtar should get most of the credit.
I agree with the dude who says we are not showing poverty anymore. But then bollywood always wanted to make movies for those who want to pay.
In 70s and 80s poor people will pay to watch movie and escape the reality in single screen theatre. Hence movies glorifying poverty.
Now the audience is more middle class, with aspiration.

I would say the trend setter has been Aamir Khan..
The whole attitude change seemed to start after Dil Chahta hai..
It seemed to finally get more in touch with how the generation actually behaves.

Yes! Precisely. However, I would also give credits so some off-beat filmmakers such as Prakash Jha, Anurag Kashyap and Madhur Bhandarkar. These guys have managed to incorporate realism in almost all their movies. Even a little known star can churn out hits today. Bheja Fry is a prime example.

I used to watch Indian movies up till 2002-03, but now I find them ridiculous.

Its been ages since I have watched an Indian movie, Hollywood is just too good.

I believe it was needed for the underlying theme..
Which is the difference between knowledge and skills.

On the note of rich guy movies..
there are exceptions..

I kind of liked Virasat with Anil kapoor..

But if one really wants to see the decline of Indian cinema in terms of movie quality uptil the mid 2000's..

just watch the Devdas with Dilip and the SRK crap..

Both Devdas are crap. SRK one the crappier.
Dev D is brilliant.

Mr. professional its Hindustan and Hindustani are its people, don't unnecessarly miss spell it. it doesn't look good this coming from a senior Pakistany member.

Gives you a good insight though doesn't it.

you indians hate yourselves so much that you always have to bring Pakistan into everything --especially when you fail at arguments.

And how much you pakisthani love each other is visible by you posting in a thread on Bollywood (which is Indian movie industry, in case you dont know this too).

You have some special privilege here. Kindly, Don't misuse it for God sake. You posted few very racist comments against all Indian today. Still, You feeling proud of that. Feeling pity on your behaviour. You are degrading your status " Professional". If any Indian would do the same even by 1/3rd, Then colour would be Pink Now.

:welcome: 2 :pdf:

all i can say is that indian members need not have to reply to anysuch threads coz all it going to end in a mess ....such topics keep thrown to members but my personal observation is that these theards got thrown up just for indian member to post a message on them and then it all started , just leave/ignore such threads and you will see them die down unknown ...

all i can say is that indian members need not have to reply to anysuch threads coz all it going to end in a mess ....such topics keep thrown to members but my personal observation is that these theards got thrown up just for indian member to post a message on them and then it all started , just leave/ignore such threads and you will see them die down unknown ...

Yes, I agree. These kind of threads go nowhere except Bashing/Hatred/Off-Topic/Denial. At End, It's just same like another kind of thread.

I am only active here because of Few Indians post very good information related with our Defence. I get some very good info from them. It's my interest too. Rest 90% topics are all are Just Troll and ends nowhere with no conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom