What's new

Bomb explosion hits Istanbul, four critically injured

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISTANBUL: A bomb blast hit the Istanbul district of Maltepe overnight and badly injured four people, Turkey's state-run Anadolu Agency reported on Monday.

It is being said that the explosive was left under an overpass on a highway. Four people were wounded as a result of the metal pieces hurled by the blast. It is not yet confirmed how badly they were injured or who planted the bomb.
http://dailytimes.com.pk/world/16-May-16/bomb-explosion-hits-istanbul-four-critically-injured

Erdogan Burger's false flag.........culprits are inside Mc Erdogan.

So, all Kurds are terrorists? When has such generalizations ever been true? :coffee:
Not all the Kurds are terrorists, many are innocent but those Kurds that kill civilians then they are terrorists and I am talking about these kurds

So, all Kurds are terrorists? When has such generalizations ever been true? :coffee:

Somebody once said that all terrorists were Muslims, that's how generalization has been made true. Don't you want to know who said that?

Somebody once said that all terrorists were Muslims, that's how generalization has been made true. Don't you want to know who said that?
Ignorant politicians and their sheep... Did I have stupid written on my forehead? And it doesn't make it true no matter how many times it's said.

It amazes me how eager you people are wanting to repeat others mistakes and then justify it by saying someone else did it. :pop:

Ignorant politicians and their sheep... Did I have stupid written on my forehead? And it doesn't make it true no matter how many times it's said.

It amazes me how eager you people are wanting to repeat others mistakes and then justify it by saying someone else did it. :pop:

So much for your love of the truth, too bad that your voice was not heard when bush said that all terrorists were Muslims or perhaps you cheered for him, after all, it was so popular then.

Back
Top Bottom