What's new

Bombings In Hyderabad, India

That was one man view in assembly and it was inresponse to the threats that we faced from the US and also from the five indian consulates in afghanistan and not to mention the recent chinese personal killings which also has CIA and RAW hand in it.

This is a slap in face of Indians who were blaming Pakistan

Thats a joke, a police chief who gave a interview totally bluffed away such point of naxal involvement, but also said until investigations gets over nothing can be said properly.

1. Naxalites are not seperatist groups, bar a few.
2. Naxallites dont target any sort of civilians.
3. Naxallites only attacks police and or the government peoples.

This have been their pattern, if it changes it a paradigm shift from the very principle of Maoism and I'm sure It is not the case.

By the way guys who have done this really havent cracked any communal issue in hyderabad if that was their motive, though they have stopped the badmington games from being held, but has only led to the formation of a statewise whole India FBI style special intelligence unit, you know our politicians needs a kick to learn.

Pakistan wont kill off AQ and taliban as its their bread and butter, it helps them maintain the US relationship, and for that same reason ISI isnt that busy in the eastern region as everybody ight think they are. And moreover the ISI deals among the high ranks of these terror groups and the Indian opeation wudnt be carried out directly by ISI but through 'individuals'.

I would describe the market as "bullish" today. I would also describe your current situation as extremely unstable... I think it is your rage for losing Pakistan that leads to the delusional writing and senseless accusations :D

:what: Pakistan won't? Then what are we fighting them for... and losing our troops for! Oh we are so dependent on the taliban being alive that they are our "bread and butter"... c'mon if this was true we could just sign a secret pact with the taliban not to fight them. We want to eliminate the taliban and AQ because we want to exterminate the extremism that they present and we would be doing it even if the US was'nt with us anymore.

By "individuals'?... top levels? woah you must be a scientist or a secret agent! Maybe you watch too many bollywood movies which makes you imagine things. If i want to develop a conspiracy theory and present it i will definately come to you. What are you talking about? Do you have proof? Do you have anything that prooves that the ISI is involved exept your government and medias enraged babbling?

Why do you try to make up stuff when you have no idea what you are talking about? I am sick of the constant wailing and crying that Pakistan or the ISI is responsible for evrything that goes wrong in India. Maybe you are so defensive because the Indian government organized all of this or you are one of the bombers... Please grow up!

Nice thing i dug this post down there from the second page... :yahoo: Keep it up! I love your posts, also the little "docter heal thyself" above which i believe you are saying because you are in the sterilized operation theatre.

Dear Salim,
I know of the pain you are in and I know of the constant rage you are in because of your hysterical condition.

I would describe your post as a battle between your true self and the wonder drug that makes you think like a human and makes you more moderate :D Okay lets start...

I know it is unfair to blame Pakistan.

Drug talking again??? Unfair, but fanatics still seem to blame Pakistan and our Bangladeshi brothers even though investigations are not even complete.

But past records the world over does not hold Pakistan beyond doubt.

Past records show what? Could you elaborate?

Unfortunate, but then that is how unfortunately things pan out.

Notwithstanding, investigations should alone decide who is to blame. First at the draw is not the answer!

:what: Investigations, thats the drug talking again. I know you could'nt have said that...I think its against the Indian "culture" to have investigations, and then is'nt it much easier to blame an organization from across the border! Naah you don't need investigations... shut the drug out!

True, the wonder drug strikes again! But i think the bombing was organized by local groups rather than foreign which is in itself a stupid statement. Why do you always blame others?

At the same time, stupid needling by some demented souls like Dimension, Ice cold and their ilk could be avoided to keep things even keel and sane.

Woah!You talk like I am some sort of evil sorceror bent on destroying the world... stupid needling by demented souls such as me and my "ilk". That sounds more like a hollywood plot rather than a bollywood one... when did you switch to hollywood?

Please don't direct the rage you feel for the docters who are diagnosing you and gave you the drug at us... we are humble, peace-loving people... not fanatics who seek to blame others for their own faults.

If it is to become a slanging match, I am afraid Pakistan stands no chance given the records.

You think so? Well the records change every so often :D

So, lets remain sane and decent!

Don't worry about me! I'm always sane and decent. And if you doubt the decency you can ask the girls who know me about it... they'll tell you that I am a "gemstone".

But i'm actually worried about your sanity... I mean the drug may be making you insane and never to forget the hyperventilation caused by your extreme rage at us (dimension and his "ilk") and your helplessness to do anything about it. Please fight the drug and don't let it take over you! Okay?

Please reply to let me know if you are in stable condition! Take Care :wave:

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

And the best part is that it is not happenstance!

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

And the best part is that it is not happenstance!

Oh, you forgot an important difference! Stupidity is permanent and it always remains with you while genuis fades away with time.

But I must admit that you know a lot about stupidity... what relationship do you share exactly with "stupidity"?

There has been lots of talks of past records et al,

The MHA in its year end review of the Internal Security situation in India for the year 2006 released on 29th Dec 2006 had this to say:

21 ISI- backed espionage modules were neutralised during the year up to 21.11.2006 and 57 ISI-backed terrorist modules busted during the year up to 31.10.2006

Here is more from the MHA in a presentation on “Action Taken by Security and Intelligence Agencies” made to a conference of Chief Secretaries in 2006.

Go through it as well..

Talking about Hyderabad,

Consider this report again by the SP of Intelligence Hyderabad Police on Pakistan(ISI) Sponsored Counterfeit Currency Circulation.

Then this one is something you probably would never have read about on how ransom money from kidnapping was used towards Jihad in a report on Investigation of Mafia perpetrated kidnap cases. This report is a must read as the SP Intelligence makes a forceful argument on the inadequacy of normal laws in dealing with organized crime.

Then you have this December 2005 West Bengal CID Criminal Intelligence Gazette on a suicide bombing in Hyderabad by a Muslim youth suspected of ISI/Bangaldesh links.

And then of course how the infamous Abu Salem and other known terrorists from the LeT obtained fake passports in this report by the DIG, Andhra Pradesh Police.

Did you see this red corner interpol notice put out by the CBI for this hyderabad born individual accused of multiple acts of terrorism.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, there is bound to be more confidential data from where all of this came ……..

So please.........you guys should be thankful to your millitary that ISI has been so strong. I repeat again I have categorically stated until investigation gets over I'm not pointing figure at anybody regarding this blast case, but there are literally more than enough past evidences, regarding others. Like the Asansol link with Mecca Masjid, which I said.

Are we still entertaining Indian bomb blasts blamed upon Pakistanis? Till they don't start naming suspects after 2 hours of the incident I won't start believing them even if they pointed to some minion of hell.

You know that saying Ek kaan se suno, doosre kaan se nikaal doh. Geez people we do not live to bomb you guys or something! There's no benefit for us to see Indians dying.

Somehow they believe the other way round though it doesnt matter what they think, afterall no matter what happens in India, pakistan has always and will always be blamed for it.

Well what the hell? Who said pakistan is responsible there has been no official comment on this. Its the Pakistanis' who are acusing us of 'accusing them'.

Yeah i almost forgot, its ISI which comes out of pakistan and bombs India. And so they blame ISI and not pakistan:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom