What's new

Boy Vs Girl

dont start this battle of sexes here!!:no:

or may i give the link of fashion thread:undecided: so u guys read ur own comments!

Why+Boys

cza0841l.jpg

fmimage-4-124340.jpeg

aha...always ready!!simple boys!:cheers:

or may i give the link of fashion thread:undecided: so u guys read ur own comments!

no don't do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are exposing us..:lol::lol:

hum to husn ki tareef karne walay hain xenia jee. Agar Allah tallah ne kisi ko khoobsoorti di ho to uski tareef kyoun naa karain? - aap Fashion thread check kar lo - maine to bas tareef hi ki ho gi :yahoo:

and i didn't want to reply here but now you are starting Boys vs Girls after sharing above pictures :lol:

Let me tell you one thing - most of the boys are tharki - whether they win or lose - they are winning either ways :lol:

So think twice before you mess with them :D

Girls due to reasons unknown have more brain cells devoted towards patience.

Girls due to reasons unknown have more brain cells devoted towards patience.

By nature Boys are superior to girls in different things and girls are superior to boys in other. For example boys are always more stronger but girls always have more patience. (Now there can be an exception also so don't start arguing)

Overall nobody is superior to each other. All of us are equal :)

Both those traits matter when times are nessesary. Machines can do the boys work .. what machine can you make for patience?

hum to husn ki tareef karne walay hain xenia jee. Agar Allah tallah ne kisi ko khoobsoorti di ho to uski tareef kyoun naa karain? - aap Fashion thread check kar lo - maine to bas tareef hi ki ho gi :yahoo:
tareef he karen na wo b bus fasion thread me...why messing??:undecided:

and i didn't want to reply here but now you are starting Boys vs Girls after sharing above pictures :lol:

Let me tell you one thing - most of the boys are tharki - whether they win or lose - they are winning either ways :lol:

So think twice before you mess with them :D
i appreciate ur imaginative assumptions!i posted the pix to counter simply..thats it:agree:

whats tharki by the way??

By nature Boys are superior to girls in different things and girls are superior to boys in other. For example boys are always more stronger but girls always have more patience. (Now there can be an exception also so don't start arguing)

Overall nobody is superior to each other. All of us are equal :)
ok m not arguing!!;)
good boy..shabash..:cheers:

Both those traits matter when times are nessesary. Machines can do the boys work .. what machine can you make for patience?

But if machine is heavy and have to move from one place to other, what girl will do here?

i have to ask 1 Question

in which Field Women are ahead than Men ? ( except Pregnency ) ..

Answers are Welcome :D :tup:

But if machine is heavy and have to move from one place to other, what girl will do here?

Thats where the primitive man came up with the wheel. Notice it was a man who came up with the wheel..

should call u :lol: just kiddin!
why u think girls are so sensitive that they cant move a machine..honestly dramay kerti hen..don get fooled..:agree:

Back
Top Bottom