What's new

Boy Vs Girl

No, I am talking about the globe. Canada, US, Europe, etc. These fields are male dominated across the globe, even after women are given special treatment such as special scholarships, lower entrance avgs, etc.
ok u tel me one thing..when men n women are doing the same job (say professors or some office job, etc) , women work at home as well while men dont..n since that is informal labour it goes unacknowledged..women therefore chose easier jobs..thats a mindset..
secondly, male dominated doesnt coonote that those working in these fields arent performing well..do qualitative analysis rathr than quantitative...

ok u tel me one thing..when men n women are doing the same job (say professors or some office job, etc) , women work at home as well while men dont..n since that is informal labour it goes unacknowledged..women therefore chose easier jobs..thats a mindset..
secondly, male dominated doesnt coonote that those working in these fields arent performing well..do qualitative analysis rathr than quantitative...

actually its not a case in europe. Mens are equally busy in doing household work like females. There is not much difference i guess. I have also seen mens changing pampers of their babies, cleaning toilets and washing dishes. Its just very normal in european countries.

In reality both are same but Mens got more power and energy to work longer. They have power to do heavy jobs, they are mentally tougher than females. They can take better action at critical situations. Thats a key factor for more mens in the service.

Girls got other advantages too but they are usually very soft and thats a big disadvantage when it comes to professional life

even in field of cooking , Men are Dominating .... :P

i don't agree,

yes mens are dominating in food but in 5 Star hotels only. That is because of their DEGREES as a Chef. At home or other hotels - Womens taste of food is better. Like we say "Maa ke haath ka khana sab se acha hota hai". Allah has given taste in the hands of Women :smitten:

Not really - men also work at home in western countries.

The key here is women want things easy in their life. Not all but in general. That's why they chase easier careers, that's why they want men with power, that's why so many of them have an entitlement complex.

As far as your second point is concerned, I am not exactly sure what you mean. Are you suggesting that men in those fields aren't performing well? If that's the case, then just look at software industry. It's making lots of profits and making new developments at REALLY fast pace.

Not really - men also work at home in western countries.

The key here is women want things easy in their life. Not all but in general. That's why they chase easier careers, that's why they want men with power, that's why so many of them have an entitlement complex.
that speaks enough for ur gender bias...i am not used to lump things n go for extra-generalizations, so i wont say all men are like u!!n if women have that complex, y u so willingly become a pawn in their hands..

As far as your second point is concerned, I am not exactly sure what you mean. Are you suggesting that men in those fields aren't performing well? If that's the case, then just look at software industry. It's making lots of profits and making new developments at REALLY fast pace.
no i dint mean this..i just meant that women in such industries aint performing bad...lol..i dint even mentioned men! so clouded perception!!

no i dint mean this..i just meant that women in such industries aint performing bad...lol..i dint even mentioned men! so clouded perception!!

If they are not performing exceptionally thats because of the 4000 years of putting them in the rear carriage and expecting them to raise babies. Womens rights will gradually mature.. its only been say 70-80 years in the making .. they need to get educated and they need to get out there and give me a hand .. 51% unuused workforce. This country needs you.

Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Physics all are male dominated, even after when are given equal chance or affirmative action :rofl:

its just that only a few girls go into engineering & hard core Engineering subjects that the only reason why there is male domination in this field

Grow up bacho. :)

BTW, I have noticed something odd about females. They can do multitasking, as in, they can do two different things from each hand at the same time.

Grow up bacho. :)

BTW, I have noticed something odd about females. They can do multitasking, as in, they can do two different things from each hand at the same time.

yup i do agree females are excellent in multi tasking.Most of the men break under the pressure of doing many things in one time but women do it as it the most easiest thing in the world.

There is a saying, "Women Are beautiful so that Men Fall in love with them, and Equally Dumb as they Fall in love with men in return:blink:"

Back
Top Bottom