What's new

Boy Vs Girl

i have to ask 1 Question

in which Field Women are ahead than Men ? ( except Pregnency ) ..

Answers are Welcome :D :tup:

haven't you heard! 'har kamyab admi kay peechay aik aurat ka haat hota hai'....:D

i have to ask 1 Question

in which Field Women are ahead than Men ?

Answers are Welcome :D :tup:
in which field they arent competing with them, given the chance!
now thats a social issue..not gender based!

You can try to do the "tharki" act on the interwebz with them but in all honesty .. women have their ways to get things done .. and when she pointed out that things can get done by "should call you" .. she was right on the mark .. things get done ..

to maa bhi to aurat hi hoti hai meray bhai

mera kehna ka matlab yahi thay.... Maqsad Sirf MAA ki Azmat ko bayan karna tha...... agar aap Aurat kahenge tu phir buhar Saaray Rishtay aa jate hain.... you know what I mean....

in which field they arent competing with them, given the chance!
now thats a social issue..not gender based!

Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Physics all are male dominated, even after when are given equal chance or affirmative action :rofl:

tareef he karen na wo b bus fasion thread me...why messing??:undecided:

i appreciate ur imaginative assumptions!i posted the pix to counter simply..thats it:agree:

whats tharki by the way??

ab tharki ko kaise explain karon main :confused:

Jisko dosre gender main kuch zayada hi interest ho. Its a mixture of Maniac, Lust and Craziness. Somebody else will reply better

Samagh lo "Chaskay" laganay wala banda :lol:

Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Physics all are male dominated, even after when are given equal chance or affirmative action :rofl:

u said that urself..
n as i said its a social issue..even if the scenario is such in pakistan, its not so across the globe..:coffee:

u said that urself..
n as i said its a social issue..even if the scenario is such in pakistan, its not so across the globe..:coffee:

No, I am talking about the globe. Canada, US, Europe, etc. These fields are male dominated across the globe, even after women are given special treatment such as special scholarships, lower entrance avgs, etc.

ab tharki ko kaise explain karon main :confused:

Jisko dosre gender main kuch zayada hi interest ho. Its a mixture of Maniac, Lust and Craziness. Somebody else will reply better

Samagh lo "Chaskay" laganay wala banda :lol:

somebody else ll encroach..thnx..got it!

No, I am talking about the globe. Canada, US, Europe, etc. These fields are male dominated across the globe, even after women are given special treatment such as special scholarships, lower entrance avgs, etc.

This is really strange that even girls are deemed to be intelligent and actually this is true but even than they are not that prominent on big stages...

Back
Top Bottom