What's new

Boycott India movement called on March 1, 2012 for all Bangladeshis

Bangladesh is not Indian state, so why should India should think about other countries. All countries in world have self centered policies like america, china or pakistan. Every country will think of self benefits. If you want to get benefits from India you can join Indian Union, or else dont complain that India is self centric.

I have met several bangladeshi people, they are so good and mannered, but here on PDF, it seems like every bangladeshi poster is internet warrior with sole aim to spread anti India propoganda. Here in sydney, a bangladeshi taxi driver reduced the money for me because I am from his neighbouring country India.
In pakistani posters some have good, bad neutral view towards India depending on news, but it seems all bangladeshi members hate India on PDF

Bangladeshi people does not hate Indian people but India`s hegemonic and self centered policy which only knows to take but not believing in give n take policy. Hope it will help. In abroad... south asian people remain like a group altogether despite all the division among them. This is nothing new.

Bangladeshi people does not hate Indian people but India`s hegemonic and self centered policy which only knows to take but not believing in give n take policy. Hope it will help. In abroad... south asian people remain like a group altogether despite all the division among them. This is nothing new.

Thats what I am saying again,
does pakistan think about India while taking some decisions, NO
Does China takes decisions thinking about other nations like vietnam, india and america NO
Does america think about pakistan or afghanistan. NO

Each nation in world will think of its citizens first and then of citizens of other nations. Same is case with India, India has to listen what Mamta says first (especially when she supports coalition govt) then what Hasina says.

Similarly your govt should think what is benefit of bangladesh first and keep it at priority.
Apart from this, As a true Indian, I condemn the killing of people crossing the borders for whatever reasons, I am sure there can be other ways to stop smuggling and border crossing. The best is bangladesh government should erect a strong fence on border, so that no lives will be lost.

Off topic ::
The Felani incident was an unfortunate event ,but the way some BD people use her pictures(the one where she is being carried on a bamboo and the one where she hanging from the fence) every now and then , gives me the impression that BD people themselve doesnot gives a damn about their own dead ones. They don`t respect their own citizens(the poorer one) who for some reasons are so desperate to cross the border even at the risk of being shot by BSF . The real issue lies in the fact that people cross the fence and first step to solve the issue, is to accept the fact by BD that they do cross and next is to find the solution why they need to do so?? Protesting, boycotting and few facebook(highly biased) pages won`t get BD people anything.Things like this will not move a hair on India`s head neither anyone in the world would care,but only will fuel more hatred against India among few more BD people ,who were otherwise neutral for their own harm.

Why do not you guys show the world that India is a secular country by legalizing cow trade!!!

Though it is other issue that even if BD people stop going to India to collect those cows, poor n desperate Indian will risk their life to smuggle those into Bangladesh as these smuggling figure is really huge to ignore which some estimate place in between 3-5 billion USD.

Sharing legal share of water. Which your country is never willing to accept or do in reality.

Stopping all the illegal trade barrier as Bangladesh allows to enter Indian goods freely and there exist a huge trade gap.

N there is issue of creating dam.

It always takes two to make a noise.

Bangladesh is already looking for alternative buyer from central asia and africa to replace Indian one as that will be more reliable and cheap too.

Bangladesh turns to Africa to offset Indian cotton ban

Bangladesh govt prods local investors to farm cotton, food in Africa - Omkar Gopalakrishnan's Posterous

Please go with it to import expensive cotton from half away from the world, sell Africans your high quality Taulia-Chadar also.
You should also go for rearing cattle in Africa, you won't need jumping inside India's border and nobody would be killed.

And you should also do illegal immigration into Africa and nobody would be killed by BSF, please boycott India for everything cotton, beef, illegal immigration because Africa is the substitute.

wait for some time and elect some other government in BD!!

How about boycotting '' india topic '' in BD defence section!! There is too many of them and i don't think India is that important to Bangladeshis. Zia family is enough to handle Indians. We just need to elect them again!

One Mamata Banerjee is enough for anyone in Bangladesh. You elected them twice before , could they dictate their terms on India. :lol: :lol:

Why do not you guys show the world that India is a secular country by legalizing cow trade!!!

Though it is other issue that even if BD people stop going to India to collect those cows, poor n desperate Indian will risk their life to smuggle those into Bangladesh as these smuggling figure is really huge to ignore which some estimate place in between 3-5 billion USD.

Sharing legal share of water. Which your country is never willing to accept or do in reality.

Stopping all the illegal trade barrier as Bangladesh allows to enter Indian goods freely and there exist a huge trade gap.

I am sure India has done things wrong in past. But current Manmohan Singh's Govt has very good relations with Hasina govt and for sure will try to do things which will benefit bangladesh and inturn Hasina govt. Why would they do certain things which would harm their own friends.

Even PDF can't boycott Indian member because they generate lot of traffic here means good amount of money also. google adsense:devil:

One Mamata Banerjee is enough for anyone in Bangladesh. You elected them twice before , could they dictate their terms on India. :lol: :lol:
I am very sure During BNP regimes i didn't know about this india-phobia ..... Now a days Bangladeshis can't stand the word ' INDIA'

Whether India is important to Bangladeshis or not this is a different issue but for your corrupt zia family India is the only medicine that they are using to gain popularity as whole Bangladeshis are against India for its barbaric activity.
As if any other South Asian political dynasty is corruption free... Atleast they don't sell their country!

Good Move!! Stay away from Indian borders and stop smugglers/illegals.. That will help reduce work load on BSF as well and they can focus on more important things than knocking off illegals.

I am very sure During BNP regimes i didn't know about this india-phobia ..... Now a days Bangladeshis can't stand the word ' INDIA'

Yes, vote for them and they will again commence most corrupt government in Bangladesh and Will fail again to dictate their terms on India.
List of countries by Corruption Perceptions Index

120 Bangladesh 2.7(2011) 2.4(2010) 2.1(2009) 2.0(2008) 2.0(2007) 1.7(2006) 1.5(2005) 1.3(2004) 1.2(2003)

^^^^people living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.........be LogiCal

Let us be very clear on cow smuggling across the border issue.Agreed there is huge demand for the cows from your side but the truth is that that no one here in India sell their cows to be smuggled across the border.Cows and cattles are costly and they treated as an insurance against bad time . All the cows your people have been eating all these time have been stolen from their rightful owners(This is the reason why it is illegal and called "smuggling")They were not voluntarily sold off to some smugglers to be carried over to your side so the cattle trade is not something to be legalized,moreover there is a huge demand of cows and cattle in neighbouring christian states also and people would rather sell their cows to them if they are so desperate enough.

As for the water sharing issue,trade barries and dams i can`t say anything as this issues are better left for govt of both the countries to solve. If you are thinking that what you are getting is unfair than voice your grievences to your govt who is bound to listen to you as you are a democratic nation too. Our govt always try to do what is best for the nation so should be your govt. too.Protesting against India will not give you anything instaed shouting at your local representative might help

Back
Top Bottom