What's new

Boycott India movement called on March 1, 2012 for all Bangladeshis

Yes, vote for them and they will again commence most corrupt government in Bangladesh and Will fail again to dictate their terms on India.
List of countries by Corruption Perceptions Index

120 Bangladesh 2.7(2011) 2.4(2010) 2.1(2009) 2.0(2008) 2.0(2007) 1.7(2006) 1.5(2005) 1.3(2004) 1.2(2003)
Man, let me tell you something. I noticed you you used that post many times in PDF. Please google when did BD became number 1 in corruption for the first time! It was during Hasina's last year. She took four years to destroy our system! It just continued during BNP era... I am not telling BNP is faultless. But it is lesser evil of the two.

All the cows your people have been eating all these time have been stolen from their rightful owners

you mean Bangladeshi people just cross the border and steal those thousands of cows from Indian cattleowners?

Man, let me tell you something. I noticed you you used that post many times in PDF. Please google when did BD became number 1 in corruption for the first time! It was during Hasina's last year. She took four years to destroy our system! It just continued during BNP era... I am not telling BNP is faultless. But it is lesser evil of the two.

My point is, neither BAL or BNP could dictate their terms on India. If you think BNP could dictate their terms on India by being Stubborn, that will never happen. We Indians have our own concerns regards the border and until you Bangladeshi won't respect our concerns and keep yourself in denial, nothing is going to change at the border.

Your all boycotts will hurt you more than us because in India we have a trade volume of some $620 Billion, you will face inflation by boycott, 2-3 billion won't affect India.

and you yourself wrote how corruption decreased from 2001... Downwards...Weldone madam Zia.

My point is neither BAL or BNP could dictate their terms on India. If you think BNP could dictate their terms on India by being Stubborn, that will never happen. We Indians have our own concerns regards the border and until you Bangladeshi won't respect our concerns and keep yourself in denial, nothing is going to change at the border.
No one wants to dictate India. people want their leaders to represent them. As our so called Awami leaders reluctant to talk against India... People trying to find alternative way like hacking and boycotting, fighting online . And they all are waiting for next election...

why are they calling it to india.. boycott is australian.. both geoff and greg... i am damn sure...

No one wants to dictate India. people want their leaders to represent them. As our so called Awami leaders reluctant to talk against India... People trying to find alternative way like hacking and boycotting, fighting online . And they all are waiting for next election...

That's your internal matter but people are not represented by being stubborn because you will receive stubborn attitude in return.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

and you yourself wrote how corruption decreased from 2001... Downwards...Weldone madam Zia.

That is transparency international data, not mine. :D

Bangladesh is already looking for alternative buyer from central asia and africa to replace Indian one as that will be more reliable and cheap too.

Bangladesh turns to Africa to offset Indian cotton ban

Bangladesh govt prods local investors to farm cotton, food in Africa - Omkar Gopalakrishnan's Posterous

Wow!!! We Indians went for Transit route to North-East via Sittwe or Chittagong to reduce distance to 1/3 and you guys are preparing to import cotton 8000km away to SubSaharan Africa. And I read the first article

Bangladesh plans to make Africa its main import source for cotton after India slapped a ban on export of the textile raw material, sending prices of yarn sky-rocketing in local market, commerce minister Faruk Khan said Sunday.

So, boycott will harm Bangladesh, not India.

There is somethig very wrong going with Bangladesh

1. Fanatic Islamists have entered in BD and they are provoking BD against India.
2. Most of the Internet warriors are funded by Indian Enemies.
3. We have problems, but we can solve that, Some places BD is wrong some places India is wrong.
4. There are 10million Bangladeshes are living in India, if Indians are against BD , 1 crore Bangladeshese will turn into Dead meat.
5. BSF did some wrong thing, But India is punishing them. Recently 6 soldiers were court marsheled for torturing BD smuggler.

My humble request to BD brothers, don't fall into trap of Fanatic Islamist forces, they will use and throw you. It was India who saved your mother and sisters from being raped and murdered. It was India who begged the world to listen to your pain, This is India who will come to help you when you need us.

We are brothers, we must live like brothers.

Bro you wasted your time for typing this valuable points....Its like Preaching to a zombie..I came to PDF to spread Love between Indians-Pakistanis-Bangladeshis ,but no use..Though my pakistani brothers may accept their mistake ...But Bangladeshi members will never Accept their mistake...For them Illegal Immigration is like their birth right and Cross border smuggling is their Pride...

you mean Bangladeshi people just cross the border and steal those thousands of cows from Indian cattleowners?
No I didnot mean that actually, I raised the issue against the possibility of legalizing the cow trade.However if you think about it I might have,
What I mean is that there are few people who steal cows from their owners and sell them of to middle man who could be citizen of either nation and carry out the smuggling process.
Usually (middleman) people from this side are illegal immigrants who setteled here years ago and have been succesful in obtaining documents and hence making it difficult to deport them.And them being of BD origin make it possible for them to establish contact ,trade and carry out illegal activities across the border.

For example take the case of the Felani. She was being brought across the border by her father(a BD citizen) to be married off to someone from this side of the border. If she had been succesful in that ,she could have easily become Indian citizen by obtaining false documents and it is very difficult to deport people like her because of risk of deporting our own bengoli minorities who are no doubt Indian citizens.Thousnads if not millions of people like her have made this journey since 1971.If not the risk of being completely outnuumbered by the immigrants (in the north east region) , they are also involved in illegal activities like cattle trade and not to forget the risk of potential terrorist activities and that is why we want illegel migrants out of this nation.

Bangladeshis boycotting Indian goods? it will have same effect like mosquito biting an elephant

Wow!!! We Indians went for Transit route to North-East via Sittwe or Chittagong to reduce distance to 1/3 and you guys are preparing to import cotton 8000km away to SubSaharan Africa. And I read the first article

Bangladesh plans to make Africa its main import source for cotton after India slapped a ban on export of the textile raw material, sending prices of yarn sky-rocketing in local market, commerce minister Faruk Khan said Sunday.

So, boycott will harm Bangladesh, not India.

The plan is to farm the cotton in Africa and transfer it to Bangladesh, its a bit different from importing, India and Pakistan already started doing this!! First learn to understand English then boast here!!

No I didnot mean that actually, I raised the issue against the possibility of legalizing the cow trade.However if you think about it I might have,
What I mean is that there are few people who steal cows from their owners and sell them of to middle man who could be citizen of either nation and carry out the smuggling process.
actually number of smuggled cows is too big to make someone believe this 'stolen cows' hypothesis. in fact cattle trading across the border is a profitable business, for religious reason though people from the Indian side are not going to admit it.

Whether India is important to Bangladeshis or not this is a different issue but for your corrupt zia family India is the only medicine that they are using to gain popularity as whole Bangladeshis are against India for its barbaric activity.
Thanking you for being persistent in demonstrating the unflinching patriotism and rationality about BD's matters, I would like to point out that a person can't be right in everything. And your above comment is a proof in this regard. Blowing out of Tariq or Coco's corruptions by inappropriate proportion were correlated with Saddam, Gadhafi or Jamaati leader's alleged crimes that could never be proved. You see, Saddam was alleged to egg on WMD before Iraqi invasion but was executed for Dujail's murder. Jamaaties were painted as war criminals but their trials were switched as anti-Humane/Crime against Humanity after the arrests. Similarly Tariq's alleged possession of TK/=10 or 14,000 crores or phantom suitcases couldn't be found and suddenly all the allegations in those directions had evaporated to file graft cases. And the news for you my friend, the same group that brought destruction on Iraqi, Afghan, and Libyan was also brought allegations against Tariq, Coco etc. Bharati Mo Fos are nothing but part of it, that's all.

Back
Top Bottom