What's new

BOYCOTT ISRAEL PRODUCTS CAMPAIGN

I'll boycott my own computer then. It's got an Intel CPU (though the computer brand is Chinese, Lenovo).

Goodbye internet. :cry:

While it is not practical to boycott everything, we are beginning to see boycotts like we saw with apartheid South Africa.

If the Jews carry on with their current policies they will eventually end up shunned by the majority of the world.

While it is not practical to boycott everything, we are beginning to see boycotts like we saw with apartheid South Africa.

If the Jews carry on with their current policies they will eventually end up shunned by the majority of the world.

Doesn't matter, as long as the sole superpower America continues to back Israel 100%, it doesn't matter at all what the rest of the world thinks.

Case in point, the majority of the countries in the UN recognize a Palestinian state.

Yet all it took was ONE American veto to shut it down forever.

America is backing Israel with the full force of their military might, and so Israel has Carte blanche to do whatever they like. The only thing that can stop it is if the Muslim world got over their differences, and united for a common cause.

But that's pretty unlikely right now.

Doesn't matter, as long as the sole superpower America continues to back Israel 100%, it doesn't matter at all what the rest of the world thinks.

Case in point, the majority of the countries in the UN recognize a Palestinian state.

America is backing Israel with the full force of their military might, and so Israel has Carte blanche to do whatever they like. The only thing that can stop it is if the Muslim world got over their differences, and united for a common cause.

Given how gleeful Al Saud is at the prospect of seeing Hamas go bye bye I'd concur.

Unless Al Sisi, Al Saud and Ayatollah don't get on the same boat the Palestinians might find themselves pushed out of the Gaza strip itself while the West Bank will end up shrinking bit by bit every year.

True that but the US is unlikely to be the sole superpower forever and when it loses its superpower status it may no longer be interested in propping up a colonialist state in the Middle East since that may no longer serve its interests. States only have perpetual interests but not perpetual friends.

Better for the Jews to try to make peace with their neighbours while they are strong and so can gain favourable terms.

Don't forget Intel CPU's, flash drives, Waze app, Teva drugs, e.t.c :patsak:

Don't worry nothing is being forgotten. You make it as though there are no alternatives to these. In fact there is a variety of alternatives that are sometimes lightly inferior but a lot cheaper.

I for one can guarantee you that teva is hurting. A large proportion of pharmacies in the UK have stopped distributing teva and are moving to alternatives. GPs are also no longer issuing prescriptions for teva where other generics are available.:nana::nana::nana::nana:

@idune we are the LARGEST importer of Israeli weapons (more than IDF itself) - Evil Yindoos :devil:

When will you INITIATE sanctions against tiny India, It's really SCARY!!!

India is welcome to join this boycott anytime.

Zionist potatoes are pretty bad though.

They haunt my dreams.

I know, my tumor's been telling me that the Zionist produce have been conspiring to spring an ulcer in my tummy.

Jokes apart, Israel has indeed lost the plot, considering that the most centrist leader they can project today is Bibi..well that's saying something, his erstwhile deputy DM wanted to literally carpet bomb Gaza to kingdom come.

cry me a river
@idune we are the LARGEST importer of Israeli weapons (more than IDF itself) - Evil Yindoos :devil:

When will you INITIATE sanctions against tiny India, It's really SCARY!!!
kyu maze le raha hai bhai :D

i see this utter nonsense in UK streets everyday, people driving cars with Palestine flag.

Now...you know what to buy...

this kinda hatred filled message doesn't go down well with the non muslim.

you guys who support and propagate this s*** make a fool of yourselves...on facebook, everywhere...and make the ordinary person a lil more pro israel.

Viva La Israél !!!

Back
Top Bottom