What's new

BOYCOTT ISRAEL PRODUCTS CAMPAIGN

LoL,
An anti-İsrael thread and all İ see are İndian groupies posting in here.

İt's really kind of sad and pathetic.

oh it's needed...pathetic anti semitism has to be replied in kind.
LoL,
An anti-İsrael thread and all İ see are İndian groupies posting in here.

İt's really kind of sad and pathetic.

Boycott will not work. They will get double aid from U.S.A and others.
You people have only one option. Pray to Allah. I am sure He will help you. He will surely malfunction the Israeli jets. :cheers:

Last edited:
I don't like wastage of food , however Israel must stop its criminal acts just terrible we can't have peace in that region

Israel gets Money (Billions from USA)
(Billions in private donations from private entities)

Undisclosed Billions form Financial sector donations

Only solution to Israel is a Military intervention

While Indians troll like goats grazing dry grass:

BOYCOTT ISRAELI products does makes a difference:

10574455_848149231863270_555235879091284388_n.jpg

@idune we are the LARGEST importer of Israeli weapons (more than IDF itself) - Evil Yindoos :devil:

When will you INITIATE sanctions against tiny India, It's really SCARY!!!

Thanks for reminding us there is one more good reason to boycott indian companies when india is helping israeli arms industry to commit genocide against Palestine. Sanction and boycott are two different things BUT that is another good points, at state level people should call for sanction on indian and other companies that is helping Israel.

boycott Dollar it will solve your problems.

That is coming, isn't it? One can bet 10-15 years from now USD will have hard time selling junk US treasury bonds except offcourse to Saudis and Japanese.

Now...you know what to buy...

this kinda hatred filled message doesn't go down well with the non muslim.

you guys who support and propagate this s*** make a fool of yourselves...on facebook, everywhere...and make the ordinary person a lil more pro israel.

Viva La Israél !!!

Most of the people that are boycotting settler products are now non-Muslims.

Most of the people that are boycotting settler products are now non-Muslims.

no they aren't...it's just muslims using that lie to bolster their propaganda.

if u r not nazi or a muslim, why would you hate the jewish people..in fact, i make sure i drink coke now to support israel. you see, how hatred boomerangs ?

no they aren't...it's just muslims using that lie to bolster their propaganda.

if u r not nazi or a muslim, why would you hate the jewish people..in fact, i make sure i drink coke now to support israel. you see, how hatred boomerangs ?
A. People do not hate Jews, they disprove Zionist policies and atrocities.
B. Roman catholic and protestant Christians as much hate Jews for their involvement in the crucifixion of Jesus. You know (of course you don't) where the word ghetto came from and when?
C. Zionists hate all non-Zionists and they don't differentiate between Muslims and others. In fact they have more reasons to hate Christians (who kicked them out from Jerusalem) than Muslims (who allowed them back into Jerusalem).
D. Please drink as much coke as you want if that makes you feel supporting Israel. However, you are not doing it in the love of Jews (you also hate Jews as much as you do Muslims or Christians; heck you cant even tolerate low-case Hindus, on which grounds you are claiming love for Jews?), but in the antagonism and hatred for Muslims, and most importantly because you like Coke.

A. People do not hate Jews, they disprove Zionist policies and atrocities.
B. Roman catholic and protestant Christians as much hate Jews for their involvement in the crucifixion of Jesus. You know (of course you don't) where the word ghetto came from and when?
C. Zionists hate all non-Zionists and they don't differentiate between Muslims and others. In fact they have more reasons to hate Christians (who kicked them out from Jerusalem) than Muslims (who allowed them back into Jerusalem).
D. Please drink as much coke as you want if that makes you feel supporting Israel. However, you are not doing it in the love of Jews (you also hate Jews as much as you do Muslims or Christians; heck you cant even tolerate low-case Hindus, on which grounds you are claiming love for Jews?), but in the antagonism and hatred for Muslims, and most importantly because you like Coke.

they all gave up middle earthism, got an education which applies to religion too, basically got civilised and went home...only muslims are stuck in 6th century.

yes, i will make sure ISRAEL, a democracy, a free country (with it's 2 million israeli arabs) remains rich enough to afford those iron dome missiles.

By drinking coke.

Damn, that means that all the early Pakistani UAV's were Haram. The F-16s that flew in the Kargil war providing CAPs were essentially flying on Haram parts.

On topic, its highly unlikely that scattered boycotts from protesters (in the thousands?) and a few outlets or companies is going to sink the Israeli economy, although IF a very serious boycott were to be initiated which actually did substantial damage it could be something a bania could you use in the short to medium term.

On topic, its highly unlikely that scattered boycotts from protesters (in the thousands?) and a few outlets or companies is going to sink the Israeli economy, although IF a very serious boycott were to be initiated which actually did substantial damage it could be something a bania could you use in the short to medium term.

How the heck are you going to force a boycott? Well, for starter they can stop using Viber. But then what is the point?
A Boycott does nothing, at maximum it effects 10000 clients on a temporary basis. You can boycott on principle for your own self appeasement but other than that it has no effect. Sanctions are what has effect and that is pigs flying for anything that Israel does. It can nuke Damascus for all it likes and no one will be able to do jack.

If you do not support terror....buy Israeli products
seriously??? i dnt know how you define terrorist .. israel fit every defination of terrorist .. indias just support them bcoz they are doing same in kashmir

Back
Top Bottom