What's new

Boycott The 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics? Just Do It!

Just allow only vaccinated athletes ??

That bold statement was what we as a public felt at least in Canada when flights were coming regularly from China without CCP announcing it being a big issue at the time.

On reciprocal basis, all entrance from China (especially students) being banned would be a rational choice.

This would also put into practice the kind of world China has been dreaming about (and some people are just finding out, to their surprise).

China does not allow foreign students, vaccinated or not, why allow students from China, both full and exchange.

This would make a perfect sanitary world Beijing has been dreaming about - a world where only goods move.

Yeah, it was just by chance that the first cases were right next to the biggest corona virus research Institute in Wuhan. Which did illegal gain of function research...
You just buy every piece of US propaganda, don't you. China is far behind of US in bio technology. If the virus is a bio weapon, so far only US has the technology to develop it.

Yeah, it was just by chance that the first cases were right next to the biggest corona virus research Institute in Wuhan. Which did illegal gain of function research...
Yet was already in European and American sewer samples from early 2019. Pretty sus

You just buy every piece of US propaganda, don't you. China is far behind of US in bio technology. If the virus is a bio weapon, so far only US has the technology to develop it.

Not a bioweapon, just incompetence. Experts critisizing the wuhan lab since years for its bad security

Not a bioweapon, just incompetence. Experts critisizing the wuhan lab since years for its bad security
Creating such virus needs very advanced bio technology. Which so far is only grasped by an American researcher( Ralph Steven Baric ). He published paper related to that technology several years ago
下载.jpg

Last edited:
Please cancel it. My neighborhood is next to one of the main venues, 首体速滑馆. Here we are very worried. Foreigners may bring disasters to this area this winter and we may again face possible lockdowns.
Don't forget, Wuhan got this virus from US athletes participating the World Military Games in 2019.

That circus is rubbish anyways. Olympic games should always be at the same place and not travel around world. That place is Olympia, nowhere else.

Considering that Covid comes from China im more worried what comes out of there.
Now it's more of your parasite poisoning China

fort Detrick biological laboratory virus in the USA.
China allows WHO to investigate Wuhan, while the USA does not allow the investigation of the fort Detrick biological laboratory.

USA was the first country to have COVID19.

fort Detrick biological laboratory virus in the USA.
China allows WHO to investigate Wuhan, while the USA does not allow the investigation of the fort Detrick biological laboratory.

USA was the first country to have COVID19.

Bla bla blubb. Typical communist party shit. Sorry but if Xi would tell me its dark outside, i would still check myself

Bla bla blubb. Typical communist party shit. Sorry but if Xi would tell me its dark outside, i would still check myself
You have very weird mindset. You chose to believe every word from US meanwhile rejected all information from China. The reality is. US is used to lying. I can show you many lies made by US. Could you show me one fake news from China?

Last edited:
You have very weird mindset. You chose to believe every word from US meanwhile reject all information from China. The reality is. US is used to lying. I can show you many lies made by US. Could you show me one fake news from China?

Have you found that Apollo likes to show off: "Greece's per capita GDP is 17000 + US dollars blablabla" and "we EU blablabla".
Psychology tells us that showing off is a manifestation of psychological activities. What a person shows off is actually what he desires and what he lacks.
Apollo's behavior tells us that the living conditions of the Greeks are not good. He couldn't find any superiority except for skin color, or except the color of skin recognized by Anglo Saxon.
He doesn't always believe Americans, he's just afraid that he will lose his final sense of superiority after the collapse of the western world.
I don't have Google, but by observing Apollo, if I'm right, Greece's economic situation should be very bad now, probably in recession. So the Greeks are becoming more and more extreme and right-wing.

Last edited:
Have you found that Apollo likes to show off: "Greece's per capita GDP is 17000 + US dollars blablabla" and "we EU blablabla".
Psychology tells us that showing off is a manifestation of psychological activities. What a person shows off is actually what he desires and what he lacks.
Apollo's behavior tells us that the living conditions of the Greeks are not good. He couldn't find any superiority except for skin color, or except the color of skin recognized by Anglo Saxon.
He doesn't always believe Americans, he's just afraid that he will lose his final sense of superiority after the collapse of the western world.
I don't have Google, but by observing Apollo, if I'm right, Greece's economic situation should be very bad now, probably in recession. So the Greeks are becoming more and more extreme and right-wing.

Fascism arises from poverty.

You have very weird mindset. You chose to believe every word from US meanwhile rejected all information from China. The reality is. US is used to lying. I can show you many lies made by US. Could you show me one fake news from China?

Sure i can.

7% growth this year and booming

Back
Top Bottom