What's new

Boycott The 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics? Just Do It!

You’re fucking absurd and a waste of time

Thanks for admitting that you talk bullshit and make shit up. China is a vast nation, spanning various climate zones from high alpine environemnts, to deserts, to forest areas like in Sichuan. Im well aware of Chinas nature. I never said China has no nature, thats a laughable statement, even more so for me, who loves nature. So why do you make such rubbish up? I said i have no interest in whats there since its similar to european nature in most aspects.

Look, you dont like me, thats perfectly fine. But dont spread bullshit statements so laughable out of character. Must be a commie thing to make such rubbish up.

Thanks for admitting that you talk bullshit and make shit up. China is a vast nation, spanning various climate zones from high alpine environemnts, to deserts, to forest areas like in Sichuan. Im well aware of Chinas nature. I never said China has no nature, thats a laughable statement, even more so for me, who loves nature. So why do you make such rubbish up? I said i have no interest in whats there since its similar to european nature in most aspects.

Look, you dont like me, thats perfectly fine. But dont spread bullshit statements so laughable out of character. Must be a commie thing to make such rubbish up.
You’ve mentioned several times that China had no nature and was polluted. I am not going to waste my time trying to scour through this website to dig up the comments of a troll. You’re basically a hater and nothing you say is serious or truthful, it’s all hyperbole.
I would agree with you, if I were also a jungleman.
Some people can’t handle life in a town with more than a 1000 inhabitants and that is fine. But he will tell us how rich he is again. Lmao

I would agree with you, if I were also a jungleman.

We have no jungle in Greece but im rather a jungle man than a insignificant insect, living in a concrete hive
You’ve mentioned several times that China had no nature and was polluted. I am not going to waste my time trying to scour through this website to dig up the comments of a troll. You’re basically a hater and nothing you say is serious or truthful, it’s all hyperbole.

Some people can’t handle life in a town with more than a 1000 inhabitants and that is fine. But he will tell us how rich he is again. Lmao

If i mentioned it various times you should be able to quote at least one post.

You said you adore Hitler and celebrated the Holocaust in multiple posts. I find that distasteful as well.

We have no jungle in Greece but im rather a jungle man than a insignificant insect, living in a concrete hive

You said you adore Hitler and celebrated the Holocaust in multiple posts. I find that distasteful as well.
Again, straight up lies. I never mentioned Hitler nor the Holocaust. Feel free to find that quote.

Again, straight up lies. I never mentioned Hitler nor the Holocaust. Feel free to find that quote.

I will look it up when you post my quote where i said there is no nature in china.

To be honest for Asian, Hitler is just a devil from another side of our planet. We don't care about him. If most Asia countries can forgive Japan for their atrocities in World War 2, then Hitler is nothing. Then why Europeans can't forgive Hitler? Even United States can forgive Japan for what they did in World War 2. So European should also forgive Hitler for whatever he did. Because if they can't, They should also have to brand Japan as devil. Because Japan in World War 2 is another Hitler in our planet. Or maybe not brand the whole nation. We need only to brand Emperor Hirohito as the same devil as Hitler.

Last edited:
I will look it up when you post my quote where i said there is no nature in china.
Habitual lying is a terrible habit. You will destroy your personal relationships in life trust me.

I dont brag. Its simply my life. 🙂

Glad some chinese escaped the commie regime and now are free in the UK.
Well my friend I’m so sad you are having such a difficult life but I m sure if you work harder you may one day get a better life like some of my Chinese customers spending 10 of thousands of pounds in one night without a blink of an eye

To be honest for Asian, Hitler is just a devil from another side of our planet. We don't care about him. If most Asia countries can forgive Japan for their atrocities in World War 2, then Hitler is nothing. Then why Europeans can't forgive Hitler? Even United States can forgive Japan for what they did in World War 2. So European should also forgive Hitler for whatever he did. Because if they can't, They should also have to brand Japan as devil. Because Japan in World War 2 is another Hitler in our planet. Or maybe not brand the whole nation. We need only to brand Emperor Hirohito as the same devil as Hitler.

Well Mao was worse than Hitler and Stalin combined and he is mostly unknown in Europe as well, since he played no role here.
Habitual lying is a terrible habit. You will destroy your personal relationships in life trust me.

Guess you speak out of experiencd.

Well Mao was worse than Hitler and Stalin combined and he is mostly unknown in Europe as well, since he played no role here.

Guess you speak out of experiencd.
It’s that time of the month ain’t it

Well Mao was worse than Hitler and Stalin combined and he is mostly unknown in Europe as well
Funny contradictory statement, if he was the most evil human ever walked on earth, how come he is unknown in Europe and how did you know him?

It’s that time of the month ain’t it
You have to think what type of no life fat boy from greece wants to jump on a pakistani forum to troll china? Either he is the ugliest low IQ european who can not fit in at home so he spends his time trolling people who have nothing to do with him or...he is an indian haha

Funny contradictory statement, if he was the most evil human ever walked on earth, how come he is unknown in Europe and how did you know him?
little piggies are scared of Mao because he wouldn't kowtow to anglos and unify china into an emerging superpower. People hate him because they fear him thats the point of it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom