What's new

Boy's severed arm saved by efforts of many in Xinjiang

I said it as a fact cause I honestly know it. can you say it regardless others believe it or not, just say it to yourself as an honest person?

You are simply trying to wrap crass party propaganda with a pseudo civilian garb.

Everyone knows there's no public opinion in China outside the confines of party opinion. You simply cannot legally stay outside the party opinion and propogate it.

Just us A4 protests were deleted from the entire internet as if they never existed, such opinion will cease to exist.

You are simply whitewashing party-led propaganda, because it notices that gross party propaganda backfires.

Hence, pseudo civilian faces, both local and foreign, or bots.

You are a CCP strategy.

No, that is not even "General" Picture.

Let's assume you are not lying, and you really did ask EVERYONE you know, how many was that? 70s? 100? 200? China was visited about 90 millions time the last 5 years. How much that portion of the people you know can make up a "General" picture of what foreigner think of China?

And that is ASSUMING you are telling the truth.
I m not doing a research which requires tons of data, I was talking about my general experience on my personal level, you can do it too to see if yours would be very different from my or similar. it's not very accurate but surely much better than having nothing on personal level.

Just us A4 protests were deleted from the entire internet as if they never existed, such opinion will cease to exist.
I was for the protests, you don't know? go and check my previous posts, but I admit that I m not very sure now.

I m not doing a research which requires tons of data, I was talking about my general experience on my personal level, you can do it too to see if yours would be very different from my or similar. it's not very accurate but surely much better than having nothing on personal level.

I was for the protests, you don't know? go and check my previous posts, but I admit that I m not very sure now.
Again, you can post whatever you want about your own opinion, just don't turn it into a talking point without backing.

Again, you can post whatever you want about your own opinion, just don't turn it into a talking point without backing.
I was just posting somethings about Xinjiang that people don't usually see from the western media, which I believe would serve to balance some view about Xinjiang, don't know it pissed you off so much. it's about Xinjiang, not Australia.

I was just posting somethings about Xinjiang that people don't usually see from the western media, which I believe would serve to balance some view about Xinjiang, don't know it pissed you off so much. it's about Xinjiang, not Australia.
Again, I am NOT the one that bitch about Western Media.

If you just want to post something about Xinjian, then POST SOMETHING ABOUT XINJIANG. Don't try to talk shit about anything else.

Again, I am NOT the one that bitch about Western Media.

If you just want to post something about Xinjian, then POST SOMETHING ABOUT XINJIANG. Don't try to talk shit about anything else.
I will always tell people that those stories about Xinjiang are something you won't see from the western media, regardless if you like it or not, you are not a Mod here.

I will always tell people that those stories about Xinjiang are something you won't see from the western media, regardless if you like it or not, you are not a Mod here.
I don't need to be a mod to say what I want to say, you say shit, I challenge you, and then you come up with zero, I don't need to be a mod to challenge your post, am I right??

I don't need to be a mod to say what I want to say, you say shit, I challenge you, and then you come up with zero, I don't need to be a mod to challenge your post, am I right??
You can challenge, but I'll still be posting, thank you for boosting this thread veiws count anyway.

You can challenge, but I'll still be posting, thank you for boosting this thread veiws count anyway.
And thanks for derailing your own thread. In case you are wondering, no one else had commented pass page 3.

And thanks for derailing your own thread. In case you are wondering, no one else had commented pass page 3.
I m not derailing it, but anyway, the view count matters the most, let's work together to boost it over 1,000, we are almost there, now is 750

Why should any international reporters be there to cover it?

Well that's why the news isn't reported.

Many stories you see across multiple media sources are by local reporters who are members of an international newsfeed...like Reuters or AP. They submit their story to their local media and also put it on the international newsfeed for other media to pickup.

However if there is nobody who is a member of an international newsfeed in an area like Xinjiang reporting stories...you simply aren't going to see the story being picked up.

The only way you will see it is if some company (like Reuters/AP themselves) writes a story like "..according to a report on Wednesday's Xinhua...such and such happened"

Founded in 1846, it operates as a cooperative, unincorporated association. It produces news reports that are distributed to its members,

By 2016, news collected by the AP was published and republished by more than 1,300 newspapers and broadcasters,[4] English, Spanish, and Arabic. The AP operates 248 news bureaus in 99 countries.[5] It also operates the AP Radio Network, which provides newscasts twice hourly for broadcast and satellite radio and television stations. Many newspapers and broadcasters outside the United States are AP subscribers, paying a fee to use AP material without being contributing members of the cooperative. As part of their cooperative agreement with the AP, most member news organizations grant automatic permission for the AP to distribute their local news reports. The AP traditionally employed the "inverted pyramid" formula for writing, a method that enables news outlets to edit a story to fit its available publication area without losing the story's essentials,

Reuters employs some 2,500 journalists and 600 photojournalists[19] in about 200 locations worldwide.[3][4][6] Reuters journalists use the Standards and Values as a guide for fair presentation and disclosure of relevant interests, to "maintain the values of integrity and freedom upon which their reputation for reliability, accuracy, speed and exclusivity relies"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom