What's new

Boy's severed arm saved by efforts of many in Xinjiang

I m cause I know, I can speak for myself, can you?
Do you even understand the term "Self-Reference"?? I said so, then I must be correct.

If you want to know whether or not I am serious on what I wrote, you don't ask me, you ask people similar to my situation.

But can you do this too
That's the whole point, I can't, well, I can but it wouldn't mean shit.

Because you are essentially referencing YOURSELF on the point you made. The core of the issue here is not whether or not everyone you know said this is true, but rather, how do I know that you asked everyone you know that is true. Did you record what they said when you ask them? Or you are able to obtain statement of sort of transcribed record on you actually ask said question and get said response?

Otherwise, what you just said
Everyone I know said it, they found China
Mean you are referencing your own self, because I cannot be sure such conversation happened at all, if so, how can I be sure that have any value? There are no way to verified that you really do ask everyone you know and their response is as you said they all think it was true.

That's why I can say the opposite too, does that make my argument valid or stronger or anything? It didn't.

That's the whole point, I can't, well, I can but it wouldn't mean shit.
I said it as a fact cause I honestly know it. can you say it regardless others believe it or not, just say it to yourself as an honest person?

I said it as a fact cause I honestly know it. can you say it regardless others believe it or not, just say it to yourself as an honest person?
Oh, honestly you know it, that make all the argument in the world. (I am being sarcastic, and that is the entire point of self-referencing)

And are you saying honest person never lies? Are you saying you NEVER lies even once in your life as you said that honestly?? I sure as hell did.

Oh, honestly you know it, that make all the argument in the world. (I am being sarcastic, and that is the entire point of self-referencing)

And are you saying honest person never lies? Are you saying you NEVER lies even once in your life?? I sure as hell did.
I m talking about this specific matter, I said it honestly even just to myself, can you? on this specific matter.

I m talking about this specific matter, I said it honestly even just to myself, can you? on this specific matter.
Sure, we all believe you, don't believe me please. Because honestly you said even to yourself. And we should all believe you because of that, am I right lol??

Dude, who are you? The god of truth?? :rofl: :rofl:

Sure, we all believe you, don't believe me please. Because honestly you said even to yourself. And we should all believe you because of that, am I right lol??

Dude, who are you? The god of truth?? :rofl: :rofl:
I didn't expect everyone would believe me, but at least I can honestly say it to myself, can you?

I didn't expect everyone would believe me, but at least I can honestly say it to myself, can you?
Dude, you are funny.

I don't care whether you are honest or I am honest in this, I care about evidence, I care about how you back up your point, what you say for being "Honest" did nothing for me in this occasion. What I say on the other hand is also not going to do anything unless it was backed by "verified" facts.

If you want to ask whether or not I am honest. That's another question, I lie, like A LOT when I was a cop, does that mean I am not honest??

But if you want to ask when I said "Everyone I know that said otherwise" on post 85, no, I did not ask everyone, It was pretty obvious I was saying that to prove a point,.

But if you want to ask when I said "Everyone I know that said otherwise" no, I did not ask everyone, I was saying that to prove a point.
So you don't say something that you didn't do. just tell me that you don't believe me is a better approach.

You admitted that you didn't ask, my suggestion is start asking to see how true or false my words are.

So you don't say something that you didn't do. just tell me that you don't believe me is a better approach.

You admitted that you didn't ask, my suggestion is start asking to see how true or false my words are.
No, I am not gonna do that. Because this have NOTHING to do with the argument.

What that is (The asking) is an opinion, and unless you can REALLY ASK EVERYONE, AS IN ALL 7 BILLIONS PEOPLE in the world, that remain as an opinion, and opinion is not fact, my opinion is ALREADY different than yours, so which one are the facts here?? You ask 70 people you will have 70 different opinions.

Fact is you can prove beyond doubt that CNN and FOX or any Western Media conspire together and push a negative agender for the benefit of the Country. You show me concrete proof, I can see your point there, if you ask 70 people what do they believe, that's show nothing. Jsut because you ask 70 people you know and they all say it is, that does not mean anything really, that only mean either you lie, or they all think the same.

What that is (The asking) is an opinion, and unless you can REALLY ASK EVERYONE, AS IN ALL 7 BILLIONS PEOPLE in the world,
I was talking about foreigners who visited China personally, 7 billion people? what are you talking about?

I was talking about foreigners who visited China personally, 7 billion people? what are you talking about?
Okay, so go ask EVERY FOREIGNER WHO VISITED CHINA.

Until then it remained an opinion, not fact.

No, just those you know to get a general picture. I guess we both know many.
No, that is not even "General" Picture.

Let's assume you are not lying, and you really did ask EVERYONE you know, how many was that? 70s? 100? 200? China was visited about 90 millions time the last 5 years. How much that portion of the people you know can make up a "General" picture of what foreigner think of China?

And that is ASSUMING you are telling the truth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom