What's new

Boy's severed arm saved by efforts of many in Xinjiang

Dude, it may be true in China, it's definitely NOT TRUE in the US. That's why we have two spectrum of Political Party, and Each party have a DIFFERENT line and within that party, even not all of the member align with that line. Read The squad within Democrat and the Far Right (or Trumpism) with the GOP.

Public opinions vary deeply within the 2 party, I as a republican would NEVER support a democrat policy, or their "Guideline" and vice versa.

Media reflected that, and which mean CNN, MSNBC, will always support the Left, and Fox, Newsmax will always support the right, it's idiotic or naive to say otherwise.

And for a person who say "He won't derailed the thread more to talk about that" you sure as hell had derailed a lot of your own thread.
Western media has some combined effort to put countries the west doesn't like in a bad light, is that true or not? Chinese media is controlled, yes, no one denies it, but like China's non interference foreign policy, they mainly only care about domestic events, when it comes to international interactions Chinese media is almost always defensive, not offensive, this makes Chinese media very different from western media in essence.
In term of mass global propaganda, no one come close to the combined western media.

Western media has some combined effort to put countries the west doesn't like in a bad light, is that true or not? Chinese media is controlled, yes, no one denies it, but like China's non interference foreign policy, they mainly only care about domestic events, when it comes to international interactions Chinese media is almost always defensive, not offensive, this makes Chinese media very different from western media in essence.
In term of mass global propaganda, no one come close to the combined western media.
Sure I believe you when you say FOX and CNN have some "Combine" effort to put country they do not like on bad light.

I felt stupid from just typing that sentence alone.

Case in point, US public don't really like Russia now, did Tucket Clarson (I spell his name wrong intentionally) have some "Combine" effort to put Russia down with CNN?? Dude, your ignorant never seems to stop amaze me...

Sure, it's an obvious fact.
Sure, and you being stupid to say that also an obvious fact.

But do I need to call EVERY American member to come laugh at you for saying "Fox somehow conspire with CNN to defame any country US don't like" is another matter.

Sure, and you being stupid also an obvious fact.

But do I need to call EVERY American member to come laugh at you for saying "Fox somehow conspire with CNN to defame any country US don't like" is another matter.
No, you being stupid denying obvious facts. I said western media as a whole manipulating public opinions, you can start a poll on this.

No, you being stupid denying obvious facts. I said western media as a whole manipulating public opinions, you can start a poll on this.
Sure, Western Media "as a whole"

LOL, you don't even know how funny this sentence is. Since when Western Media can be "As a whole"? People are still waiting on Fox anchor to condemn Russian invasion in Ukraine 10 months into the war.

Sure, Western Media "as a whole"

LOL, you don't even know how funny this sentence is. Since when Western Media can be "As a whole"? People are still waiting on Fox anchor to condemn Russian invasion in Ukraine 10 months into the war.

comments

_20221231101229-png.908568

Sure, some Youtube comment said it, then it must be true.

Who's apollo8814 by the way?? How do I know that wasn't you lol??
Everyone I know said it, they found China is totally different from what they learned from their countries in the west when they first visited China.

Who's apollo8814 by the way?? How do I know that wasn't you lol??
You can read the all the comments under the video

Everyone I know said it, they found China is totally different from what they learned from their countries in the west when they first visited China.
Everyone I know said otherwise, does that make any weight in this argument??

Dude, either show me proof that CNN and Fox both conspire together to malign China, then I will say you are right, otherwise random YouTube Comment and "Trust me Bro, everyone I know said so" reference didn't do jack shit on the argument.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom