What's new

Braverman's comments and general Pakistani attitude towards Indians

Maira La

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh

So PDF Pakistanis, maybe you should revisit my thread I opened last year (see below) and reassess your attitude towards Indians? Clearly your lovey dovey feelings towards Indians isn't paying dividends.

Racism against Indians should be allowed and encouraged
Please reopen my thread, mods?

So PDF Pakistanis, maybe you should revisit my thread I opened last year (see below) and reassess your attitude towards Indians? Clearly your lovey dovey feelings towards Indians isn't paying dividends.

Indians should be shamed a lot more publicly by rest of the world. The main issue is the USA which wont allow this becauee of hedging against China. OTOH indians lacks shame so its hard to see if collective shaming would make em change their behaviour.

Last edited:

Racism against anyone is wrong but what do you do when over 1.4 billion people have the utmost extreme hatred towards you, your people, nation and religion? It is only natural that you develop extreme hatred for them, their nation and religion too. There is no other way.

Racism against anyone is wrong but what do you do when over 1.4 billion people have the utmost extreme hatred towards you, your people, nation and religion? It is only natural that you develop extreme hatred for them, their nation and religion too. There is no other way.

I am not so sure that handling them with silk gloves will make em change their horrible attitude. Its not like theyre a fringe element either.

There is a reason German Nazis were totally annhilated by combined Allied effort. Chamberlain tried to be nice but it didnt help as we know.

Yeah but Indians are not anyone, they are the most vile people ever to walk the Earth - in every way, whether in terms of ethics, behavior or looks.
They are the biggest supporter (after white racists) of white alt right movements globally.

Agreed, they are. They for some reason believe that white racists will fight Islam on their behave but what the indian doesn't realise is that the white racists/alt right have been neutered by decent white people.

Idk man, I'm not in favour of open racism as such....why do we want to bring ourselves down to their level?

Understand that they are enemies to our people and that is all.

No need to let the hate consume you

We need to promote racism against indians the same way they do against Pakistanis and Muslims. We need to develop a strong consensus amongst Pakistani people to be anti-indian to the core and realise that there will NEVER be civility between Pakistani and indian people.

Whose lovey dovey towards indians?

We hate Indians ..... hindus

We need to promote racism against indians the same way they do against Pakistanis and Muslims. We need to develop a strong consensus amongst Pakistani people to be anti-indian to the core and realise that there will NEVER be civility between Pakistani and indian people.

Absolutely. Hate against Hindutvati monkeys should be halal.

Braverman is trying to ignite ethnic hatred amongst Muslims.

There is no difference b/w Pakistani or Arab or Somalian Muslims. They are all the same.

Back
Top Bottom