What's new

Braverman's comments and general Pakistani attitude towards Indians

Hahah whatever helps you sleep at night you lower pass retard. You didn’t even know who Mr. Afzal QC was, to you he was just another brown face with a Muslim name. Shows how educated you are, go read some books, learn about current affairs then wash your face and come back to talk.

For now you have shown you are both intellectually and conceptually bankrupt, unable to articulate an argument without exposing your base racist overtones.

A very poor quality troll.
you are the one who resorted to name calling and personal attacks, I have no interest in rebutting an ignorant troll like you, stop tagging me. Go read in your books, which is a higher position the Home Secretary or just any other chief prosecutor of Greater Manchester, Cumbria and Lancashire , that too former .FYI there are more than 13 such prosecutors so I will definitely go with the government stand , I know it must be difficult to digest for you.

you are the one who resorted to name calling and personal attacks, I have no interest in rebutting an ignorant troll like you, stop tagging me. Go read in your books, which is a higher position the Home Secretary or just any other chief prosecutor of Greater Manchester, Cumbria and Lancashire , that too former .FYI there are more than 13 such prosecutors so I will definitely go with the government stand , I know it must be difficult to digest for you.

Go read some books, I’m sorry to say you are unable to converse with me on the subject because you have overtly exposed your blatant racism and temerity on the subject.

Now you can carry on carrying on, posting apocryphal nonsense, or you can read up on the subject before engaging with me further.

😂

I believe the official government view not some random Pakistani twitter handle, Suella bravermann deserves all the praise for exposing the groomers and their allegiance
Suella Braveman is one of those silly cows who fancies herself a Christian, as someone who is COE through and through let me tell you, she's about as Christian as a Jew on Sabbath. She really is a dumb obnoxious cow, she is trying to pander to the UKIP and hardliner red wall voters ahead of the election, what has dawned on her and her compatriots is that they are unelectable.

This is the last roll of the dice, what a spiteful, meanspirited thing to do and totally unchristian, that too during lent. She ought to be ashamed of herself really. And all the curry munching brown boys from India here getting hardon's for Suella here, guess what little men, you're next on the hit list. :cheesy:

Pakistani people to be anti-indian to the core and realise that there will NEVER be civility between Pakistani and indian people.
The vast majority of Pakistanis already are, they just don't have a chip on their shoulder about it like the Indians do.

Now u think you know her perspective. Looool. OK

Bangladesh issue----once again...stick to the topic. If you can't then be quiet.

You are Indian and that's the only reason you support her. The British gave her nothing.
She is in govenment because she is fxxking a jew. Pretty Patel in govenment because she was banged by a white man. Sunak in power because his wife is very powerful and in the right circles. Remember he is the son of a pharmacy owner.
So do your research. Then waffle

Quit dodging the elephant in the room

I have nothing on her one way or the other. I can tell you the future -- someone like her is going to write or type a law banning all immigration to United Kingdom

I have nothing on her one way or the other. I can tell you the future -- someone like her is going to write or type a law banning all immigration to United Kingdom
Hi mate:
1681146994828-png.924097

Bye mate...

Suella Braveman is one of those silly cows who fancies herself a Christian, as someone who is COE through and through let me tell you, she's about as Christian as a Jew on Sabbath. She really is a dumb obnoxious cow, she is trying to pander to the UKIP and hardliner red wall voters ahead of the election, what has dawned on her and her compatriots is that they are unelectable.

This is the last roll of the dice, what a spiteful, meanspirited thing to do and totally unchristian, that too during lent. She ought to be ashamed of herself really. And all the curry munching brown boys from India here getting hardon's for Suella here, guess what little men, you're next on the hit list. :cheesy:
Well said.

That's because she is a nazi rss ...

What question did I dodge? Show me? You are hopping topics stick to the damn subject

The conservatives need to ramp up the white vote bank. Under te conservative leadership, strike action from almost every sector, covid lockdown parties, NHS and education sector on the verge of collapse, cost of living, local councils failing with rubbish everywhere and potholes....these corrupt leaders need to deflect how society is crumbling. Let's blame erm the entire Brit Pakistanis population for what a group of criminals did in northern mill towns two decades ago.

The conservatives need to ramp up the white vote bank. Under te conservative leadership, strike action from almost every sector, covid lockdown parties, NHS and education sector on the verge of collapse, cost of living, local councils failing with rubbish everywhere and potholes....these corrupt leaders need to deflect how society is crumbling. Let's blame erm the entire Brit Pakistanis population for what a group of criminals did in northern mill towns two decades ago.
It's back firing.
Uk is not hillbilly America and people can see Indians in office not whites

Not happening. This is the UK, not india.

In all honesty, she has the face of a female chimpanzee. No wonder she hates Pakistani men....................I would too if I looked like here...................:lol:

Going by her subhuman face, she is a self loather. It is common with Indian women, they hate themselves, they hate their own men and will get pumped and dumped by the most average white guy and see that as a trophy.

Women/girls are seen as a burden in indian households. Thats why they have to give ridiculous amount of dowry to the boys family. She also has to be practically a slave when she lives with her husbands family.

Thats why female infanticide is still a thing, and why widows are not allowed to remarry and even were burnt on the same fire as her deceased husband.

Close enough

cheddar-man.jpg

Known as Cheddar Man, this is the oldest Briton to have had their genome sequenced. Cheddar Man lived 10,000 years ago; his skeleton was unearthed in a cave at Cheddar Gorge in 1903. Analyzing his genome suggested that he had dark skin and blue eyes.

Back
Top Bottom