What's new

#BREAKING:BRICS Xiamen declaration condemns terror, names LeT and Jaish as Terrorist Organisations!

Yes I expect so. The Chinese are pretty good at saying one thing and doing nothing on the other hand, case point N.Korea and Pakistan. They'll look after their interest first.
Its just a twitter post.

Show me a legitimate newspaper reporting this.

Indians are getting trolled by CPEC. :lol:

Stupid Indiots.

By the way I googled it. Only Indian media reporting this. :lol:

Fake news.

Yes I expect so. The Chinese are pretty good at saying one thing and doing nothing on the other hand, case point N.Korea and Pakistan. They'll look after their interest first.

I agree and it is quite expected..And i beleive..one day India, Pakistan will come to an understanding where India will be fine Pakistan supporting Kashmir issues and political elements within Kashmir.But Pakistan has to completely stop supporting militancy element like Let in its Kashmir policy.

Its a fake news.

Its only reported in Indian media.

I googled it.

Its just a twitter post.

Show me a legitimate newspaper reporting this.

Indians are getting trolled by CPEC. :lol:

Stupid Indiots.

By the way I googled it. Only Indian media reporting this. :lol:

Fake news.

No one is forcing you to beleive it.This news is relevant to India as a perceived diplomatic gain so Indian media publishes it.Othersise rest of the world has enough issues to deal with rather than India Pakistan terrorism issue.

No one is forcing you to beleive it.This news is relevant to India as a perceived diplomatic gain so Indian media publishes it.Othersise rest of the world has enough issues to deal with rather than India Pakistan terrorism issue.
Indian media is utter bullcrap.

I only see Indian media publishing this. Why no other media publishing this?

So it is a fake news.

Leave it bro, dont be dishartened. Its there in Pak media too. Dont worry we are a strong nation. We dont need to care what others think or say. It makes no difference.

I have shared the tweets of Deputy Chief of Mission of China in Pakistan and the tweet he retweeted in post # 159.

Earlier I had taken up the issue with him by posting Indian media tweet.

Leave it bro, dont be dishartened. Its there in Pak media too. Dont worry we are a strong nation. We dont need to care what others think or say. It makes no difference.
Yes I saw it in the Dawn news.

Then I can believe it. I type quickly so I might be hard to understand.

I have shared the tweets of Deputy Chief of Mission of China in Pakistan and the tweet he retweeted in post # 159.

Earlier I had taken up the issue with him by posting Indian media tweet.

Good we must also keep our allies under pressure. Thanks for your actions.

Yes I saw it in the Dawn news.

Then I can believe it. I type quickly so I might be hard to understand.

Ignore it, such words are only diplomatic. Chinas action will speak louder than its words in some meeting.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom