What's new

Breaking: IAF deploys LCA Tejas fighters along Pakistan border

That is what you think!
The other side claims 1 Mig 21 down and 1 F16 (proclaimed by Mr. Bajwa). Now one of two situation arises here. Either your head of military establishment made a mistake in depicting F16 as MKI (very likely) or he's just dumb.
Either way every coin has 2 sides to it and people like you and me can never know what actually happened there. Maybe we'll know 20 years from now (remember admission of Kargil)......fidrat!
Projecting much?. It was indian regime who tried to pass on Mig21's wreckage as falcons but quickly got busted by independent analysts so they had to resort to other ridiculous stories which sell better with brain dead indian nation. I can't believe you people still think an F-16 was shot down just because you found cartridge of a missile which was fired by F-16.
Only thing indias joke of an airforce shot down that day was their own poor MI-17.

Tejas ko bhi kahin don't doggers ka khitab na dy dain yeh sanghi... akhir aur kr bhi kia sakta ha tejas nibba:laughcry:
That is how IAF pilots are trained. We don't fire BVR at max distances hoping for a hit. Once you exhaust all your BVRs at that distance, guess who has the last laugh?

That is how IAF pilots are trained. We don't fire BVR at max distances hoping for a hit. Once you exhaust all your BVRs at that distance, guess who has the last laugh?
This is the single most ridiculous thing I ever heard. No pilot is trained to follow one particular strategy or tactic. Any decent air force will teach their pilots to do what needs to be done to achieve a certain objective.

Pakistan achieved its objectives that day. India did not.

This is the single most ridiculous thing I ever heard. No pilot is trained to follow one particular strategy or tactic. Any decent air force will teach their pilots to do what needs to be done to achieve a certain objective.

Pakistan achieved its objectives that day. India did not.
To each his own. However, poor BVR training was quite evident on that episode. PAF had advantages with altitude, numbers, better, longer range BVR and the surprise element. If it still wanted to fire its missiles from max range hoping for a kill, it has to boil down to poor training.

The other Pakistani pilot who is gonna rip u apart and chai wala below XD

The other Pakistani pilot who is gonna rip u apart and chai wala below XD
Maybe the SU30 pilots who mysteriously died in a car crash a few weeks later had the "last laugh"?

These fanboys are delusional to the point that they refuse to hold their government and military accountable for the debacle of 27 Feb. Because of this lack of accountability, the next debacle in Galwan was inevitable. They'll keep debacling their way forwards until their citizens grow a pair.

I imagine your expertise in BVR training is precisely what's missing in the PAF pilot syllabus.
If the end-goal was to take down a MKI, there were real chances. There was no need for an imaginary kill for which ZERO evidence has been provided so far. Until further evidence comes forth, it has to bee seen as a missed chance because of poor tactics applied that day.
FYI - I will believe India's F-16 kill only when there is verifiable evidence.

Maybe the SU30 pilots who mysteriously died in a car crash a few weeks later had the "last laugh"?

These fanboys are delusional to the point that they refuse to hold their government and military accountable for the debacle of 27 Feb. Because of this lack of accountability, the next debacle in Galwan was inevitable. They'll keep debacling their way forwards until their citizens grow a pair.
Thry are most gullible of creatures

If PAF really did shoot down a MKI, they should have ample evidence to prove it. You do not need examples that you provide and make a wish list of sorts to connect dots of unverifiable truths to make your claim. PAF other than tall words has not provided any evidence to back their claims.

To each his own. However, poor BVR training was quite evident on that episode. PAF had advantages with altitude, numbers, better, longer range BVR and the surprise element. If it still wanted to fire its missiles from max range hoping for a kill, it has to boil down to poor training.

Accepting an mistake isn't an issue. Paf had an few tricks up their sleeves. Its true. But IAF did actually respond. Not like PAF getting their pants down on 26th Feb when their bases were already on red alerts with IAF going atleast 50km in. Paf was airborne only after our fighter's was safely back inside our airspace. On 27th they did not enter our space, while attacking from inside their border and shooting BVR at longer ranges to keep IAF at bay. That's an tactic all right. Probably we should have sent more fighters? But the attacker decides the tactic, and we have to respond. That's how it is.

Accepting an mistake isn't an issue. Paf had an few tricks up their sleeves. Its true. But IAF did actually respond. Not like PAF getting their pants down on 26th Feb when their bases were already on red alerts with IAF going atleast 50km in. Paf was airborne only after our fighter's was safely back inside our airspace. On 27th they did not enter our space, while attacking from inside their border and shooting BVR at longer ranges to keep IAF at bay. That's an tactic all right. Probably we should have sent more fighters? But the attacker decides the tactic, and we have to respond. That's how it is.
If the intention was to keep the MKI busy why make claims of an imaginary kill? If an MKI was really shot down what stops them from claiming it with evidence? I believe the really did want that kill but failed, hence the imaginary stories.

If the intention was to keep the MKI busy why make claims of an imaginary kill? If an MKI was really shot down what stops them from claiming it with evidence? I believe the really did want that kill but failed, hence the imaginary stories.

To boost the sagging confidence. The worst part was telling JF17 made that kill when all available evidences even on Pakistani side suggested otherwise and claiming India can hide up such losses. Their famed doosra bandi is the answer to all such fantasies. I hope just like.Kargil they will honour him sometime in the future after 20-30 years.

I wrote in simple English, not that hard to comprehend. Maybe reading three or four times will help.
My reply was also in English I suppose, and related to thread topic too which was certainly not the case with your reply as it was a poor attempt to console hurt pride of forum Bakhts by mentioning something which wasn't related to thread at all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom