What's new

Breaking: IAF deploys LCA Tejas fighters along Pakistan border

Accepting an mistake isn't an issue. Paf had an few tricks up their sleeves. Its true. But IAF did actually respond. Not like PAF getting their pants down on 26th Feb when their bases were already on red alerts with IAF going atleast 50km in. Paf was airborne only after our fighter's was safely back inside our airspace. On 27th they did not enter our space, while attacking from inside their border and shooting BVR at longer ranges to keep IAF at bay. That's an tactic all right. Probably we should have sent more fighters? But the attacker decides the tactic, and we have to respond. That's how it is.
That is the most ignorant reply I've read in a long while. Repetitions won't make truth of a lie. On 26th February IAF tried to sneak in from 3 different places under the cover of night but PAF was swift to respond to their antics and their intrusion was thwarted successfully hence why they lobbed their ammo from safe distance which results with bombs missing their targets and mission ending in a failure.
In response to cowardly transgression by IAF, PAF sent an attack party in broad day with a prior warning so that the whole world could witness IAF getting humiliated by a small but more shrewd and resourceful force. If anyone is to be blamed here it's the incompetent and supercilious leadership of IAF who failed to anticipate PAF response and then act accordingly.
IAF sent mirage and sukhois to intercept PAF package but they were soon ordered to return to bases when one of the sukhoi was shot down. However rest of the flight landed back safely to get their amraam dodger patches. Which makes IAF probably the only airforce in the world which rewards cowardice with gallantry medals. So if any one was caught pants down its the IAF who was caught pants down going to towns performing self fellatio for the whole world to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
i will never forgive if this junk by mistake fall on my newly built villa :rolleyes: india please take it to BD border . ab aysi bhi kya dushmani ke hamary gher tabah kero gay kya ?:cry:

That is the most ignorant reply I've read in a long while. Repetitions won't make truth of a lie. On 26th February IAF tried to sneak in from 3 different places under the cover of night but PAF was swift to respond to their antics and their intrusion was thwarted successfully hence why they lobbed their ammo from safe distance which results with bombs missing their targets and mission ending in a failure.
In response to cowardly transgression by IAF, PAF sent an attack party in broad day with a prior warning so that the whole world could witness IAF getting humiliated by a small but more shrewd and resourceful force. If anyone is to be blamed here it's the incompetent and supercilious leadership of IAF who failed to anticipate PAF response and then act accordingly.
IAF sent mirage and sukhois to intercept PAF package but they were soon ordered to return to bases when one of the sukhoi was shot down. However rest of the flight landed back safely to get their amraam dodger patches. Which makes IAF probably the only airforce in the world which rewards cowardice with gallantry medals. So if any one was caught pants down its the IAF who was caught pants down dicks in mouth going to towns performing self fellatio for the whole world to see.

Summed up Indian Cowardice brilliantly. Such a shameful and disgraceful lot rewarding cowardice with the AMRAAM Dodger Patches. The only place on earth where running away from battle is considered heroic. What can you expect from these utterly disgraceful peeps who award Vir Chakra for ejecting safely.

Accepting an mistake isn't an issue. Paf had an few tricks up their sleeves. Its true. But IAF did actually respond. Not like PAF getting their pants down on 26th Feb when their bases were already on red alerts with IAF going atleast 50km in. Paf was airborne only after our fighter's was safely back inside our airspace. On 27th they did not enter our space, while attacking from inside their border and shooting BVR at longer ranges to keep IAF at bay. That's an tactic all right. Probably we should have sent more fighters? But the attacker decides the tactic, and we have to respond. That's how it is.

Probably you shouldnt have shot down your own mi17 helicpoter killing 6 iaf personel on board who were on a search and rescue mission.

But than again, you give awards to your pilots who dodge missiles!!

Unfortunately iaf mi17 couldnt dodge the indian missle.

poor attempt to console hurt pride of forum Bakhts by mentioning something which wasn't related to thread at all.
Are you talking about me or yourself, lol from the way I see it, you responded to a supposed unrelated topic because it hurt your pride, although it's very relevant as to why you haven't been able to design a single Fighter Jet, then get panties in a twist at every Tejas related topic, the imaginary moral high ground is fascinating. Napoleon Complex?

If the intention was to keep the MKI busy why make claims of an imaginary kill? If an MKI was really shot down what stops them from claiming it with evidence? I believe the really did want that kill but failed, hence the imaginary stories.

These people are hypocrites of next level...

dusra Banda... died in pAk hospital... Israeli pilot... MKI downed... no F16... AAMRAM uses... JF 17... and what not... even a member started thread on fuses damaged due to shockwave... but no proof of MKI...

They want to say that we accepted a fratricide... but did not accepted a MKI kill... we accepted veergati of 20 soldiers in Galwan but...

They don't believe their own DG ISPR AND PM... who clearly said that second pilot died in hospital due to injuries... and you want them to believe you...

Now, on topic... earlier their problem was that Tejas is truck mounted... later it became that it is not deployed on front... now it is that Tejas is not potent enough...

Let them keep fooling themselves... all Indians know that what kind of manufacturing industry is created by Tejas in the field of aerospace engineering...

Once integrated... Uttam Radar and Astra missile will make it much more lethal...

Summed up Indian Cowardice brilliantly. Such a shameful and disgraceful lot rewarding cowardice with the AMRAAM Dodger Patches. The only place on earth where running away from battle is considered heroic. What can you expect from these utterly disgraceful peeps who award Vir Chakra for ejecting safely.

Cowardice... Kargil... abandoned BRAVEHEARTS... by Army and Government...

i will never forgive if this junk by mistake fall on my newly built villa :rolleyes: india please take it to BD border . ab aysi bhi kya dushmani ke hamary gher tabah kero gay kya ?:cry:

Imran ji... don't you have faith in you Air Force... ya bilkul border pe villa bana liya :)

Back
Top Bottom