What's new

Breaking: IAF deploys LCA Tejas fighters along Pakistan border

Aha about time they finally deployed the 65 million dollar per unit flying coffins ... I'm sure Pakistan must be trembling with fear right now :rofl:.

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited made Indian Air Force - Maruts - 21 are Still the Bride Groom !!! One of the Finest Pathar Phod Aircraft

Like how we opened your eyes on 27th Feb, 2019? :laugh:
Perhaps yes.. IAF was delusional over BVR edge and more importantly AEWACS of Pakistan played a major role. Electronic warfare and radio Jamming was eye opener for IAF and defense establishment.. I still maintain, no proof of Su30 kill..

IAF's 45th Sqd deploying Tejas on western border is the same Sqd whose Mig-21 Bison shot the un-armed Atlantique aircraft of PN so the timing of deployment is very interesting, august 1999 and now august 2020. Hopefully, Tejas wouldn't be that lucky.

45 Sqdn usually at Gujrat/Rajastan area where as 18 flying bullets used to be at Sri nagar. Since 18 still to be equipped, 45 may be deployed (Sri nagarAB, guess!) The 35 Sqdn, will have an act there as it is equipped with Derby ER with proven ELTA 2032 radar.

Electronic warfare and radio Jamming was eye opener for IAF and defense establishment
Looks like the Indian Air Force is 30 years late considering this was already extensively demonstrated during the 1990 Persian Gulf War by the USAF :crazy:

I think it might be the most expensive Coffin a human could ever buy. Had the rich Tutankhamun empire in Egypt existed today, they would have loved to bury their pharoahs in them.

Ejecting from the Aircraft Without doing much Damage to the Indian Air Force Pilots. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited made Maruts-21 are still the Bride Groom !!!

S-300 missiles are good for Tejas LCA. Syria has S-300

Indian Armed Forces has already Acquired Certain Numbers of Cy-300 & Cy-400 along with the Radars from the Syrian National Army !!! Even Certain Numbers of Confiscated Military Grade Equipment from Iraqi National Army and Libyan National Army !!!

Usually we don't take Tejas as a serious threat, but, if some how you guys can shoot down just 1 F16 or just one JF17, then, I mean it's your chance to prove the world or us that Tejas really matter.
I will say, just do it.

Reputation Cant be Maintained like this !!! Serbian Air Defenses knocking F-16 explains everything !!! Serbian Air Force Can; Egyptian Air Force Can but when Indian Air Force has Done that then Evidence is Needed !!!

Reputation Cant be Maintained like this !!! Serbian Air Defenses knocking F-16 explains everything !!! Serbian Air Force Can; Egyptian Air Force Can but when Indian Air Force has Done that then Evidence is Needed !!!
Let me clear two things here.
1) Pakistan didn't shot su30.
2) India didn't shot f16.
Nowadays, almost every human being has mobile with cameras. Had any of these birds being shot, we probably would already have pics and vids.
India can shoot F16 no problem. But will Pakistan give India such chance, that is another thing.

Is IAF using TEJAS as decoys...

Indian Armed Forces - Central Command Headquarters are Having Plenty of Aircrafts in the Inventory such as Hindustan Aeronautics Limited - Haruts;
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited - Jung Dara;
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited - Miraj

and even

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited - SSMKI;
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited - Tejas;
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited - Raayala;
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited - Baaz

And even many undisclosed Hindustan Aeronautics Limited - Prototypes are available.

Evil Hindoos are prepared !!!

They are testing its capabilities against Pak fighters - probably radar detection (both ways) and EW. This is probably also why they deployed it near the Chinese border, and also why China in turn deployed 2xJ20s. All sides are fine tuning.

Chinese Military is having Everything at Stake !!!

God Zilla !!! Everywhere

haha nice joke, f16 did a good job but got shot down by a 3rd jet, where was jeff hiding here?

agni patil whats that? dont tell me you turned to be a bollywood fan:bounce:

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited made Maruts-21 were considered as the best Fighter Aircraft against the F-16's since the 1960's.

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited made Maruts-21 Pilots had shown their Capacities as well as Capabilities in the Electronic Warfare Mode. Too Many Processors in other Aircrafts !!!

That is what you think!
The other side claims 1 Mig 21 down and 1 F16 (proclaimed by Mr. Bajwa). Now one of two situation arises here. Either your head of military establishment made a mistake in depicting F16 as MKI (very likely) or he's just dumb.
Either way every coin has 2 sides to it and people like you and me can never know what actually happened there. Maybe we'll know 20 years from now (remember admission of Kargil)......fidrat!

The Whole World is Aware, China is All Weather Friend of Pakistan !!! Thats why United States of America made F-16 being Shot Down News being relayed on Pakistan TV Channels !!!

Chinese Air Force is talking about Jiang Federation- JF 17 as the Best Aircraft Compare to the United States of America made F-16 and here only European Military Powers Fuel more Fire regarding United States of America made F-16 !!!

Union of India - Merit Indians are Sitting and Eating Samosa + Hindustani Chai !!!

1 Tejas squadron is enough to take care of Entire PAF. If needed Mig21s will support them taking care pf useless falcons.
Now IAF can deploy all its fighter assets to tame the paper dragon with Junk20 so called stealth fighters, they are so stealthy, Junk20 will never be seen in a air battle
Those "USELESS FALCONS" are a "NIGHTMARE" for you airforce, media and political stooges.

If your Tejas are so "MAHAN" why buy Rafale and SU30? As you described earlier, Chinese J20 wont be even flying.

Is this your inferiority complex talking?

Back
Top Bottom