What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Chota Rajan arrested in Indonesia!!! to b brought back to india soon!

danish_vij

Reaction score
Country
India
Rajan_2597924g.jpg

Underworld don Chota Rajan, one of India’s most wanted criminals who has been on the run for nearly two decades, has been arrested in Bali by Indonesian police which acted on a Red Corner Notice issued by Interpol.

The arrest was made on a tip off from Australian police that 55-year-old Rajendra Sadashiv Nikalje alias Mohan Kumar alias Chota Rajan, the powerful aide-turned-rival of terrorist Dawood Ibrahim, has flown from Sydney to Indonesia’s popular tourist destination Bali, where he was arrested on Sunday.

Home Minister Rajnath Singh and CBI Director Anil Sinha confirmed the development.

“Once identification and verification is done, appropriate action will be taken,” Singh told reporters here while thanking Interpol and the Indonesian authorities for their assistance in nabbing Rajan.

“At the request of CBI Interpol, India the Bali Police has arrested an Indian national Mohan Kumar yesterday.

“Mohan Kumar alias Rajendra Sadashiv Nikalje alias Chota Rajan is a fugitive and CBI has been pursuing the matter with the Australian authorities,” CBI Spokesperson Devpreet Singh said.

She said the arrest was a result of close cooperation between India, Australia and Indonesia.

“We thank Indonesia and Australia for their prompt action at our request.

Further action will be taken as required under the law,” she said.

In Mumbai, Maharashtra Minister of State for Home Ram Shinde said the state would request the Centre to allow Rajan to be taken to Mumbai after he is deported to India.

Rajan had been living in Australia under another identity and had reportedly been in discussions with Indian authorities.

Born in Mumbai, Rajan is wanted for multiple charges including murder and possession and use of illegal firearms.

In 2000, there was an attempt on his life when Dawood’s men tracked him down to a hotel in Bangkok but he managed to escape through the hotel’s roof.
Chhota Rajan arrested in Bali - The Hindu
Live: Chhota Rajan arrested, to be brought back to India soon, say reports - Firstpost

He coordinated for his surrender with CBI. Indian agencies would have got him long time back if they wanted.

He coordinated for his surrender with CBI. Indian agencies would have got him long time back if they wanted.

I heard similar thing was close to happening with Dawood, but the terms were not acceptable to Indian govt. Any truth to that?

I heard similar thing was close to happening with Dawood, but the terms were not acceptable to Indian govt. Any truth to that?
I think something is going on behind the scene and the noose to grab the Dawood is closing fast. The whole world knows where he lives, but to grab him, some international politics, and pressure is needed.

BC chota rajan bada chetan sab thik hai, par ye dawood kab aayega hath me :mad:

Paisa Khatam ho gaya tha Chote Rajan Ka Hotel ka bill bharte bharte.
He was weak, and loosing his control, that what happens, when you cannot pay for the one who is protecting you, they dumped you.

Dawood Ibrahim ke tatte bhi kaamp rhe honge ab.
Saale to marne tak chain nhi lene do.

Dawood Bhi Aa Jata to Diwali ka Mazza hi kuch aur ho Jata.
Hale for the security agency to grab those culprits. Don't think he could be hanged but make their living life worse is what is needed.

I sense that Chota Rajan would turn approver and witness against Dawood.

I sense that Chota Rajan would turn approver and witness against Dawood.
He can provide vital information about the Dawood Network in India and his illegal buisness but question is to bring the Dawood back to India.

He can provide vital information about the Dawood Network in India and his illegal buisness but question is to bring the Dawood back to India.

Yes. That is why Chotta Rajan is important. Chotta Rajan turning an approver means India would have tight case against Dawood.

Back
Top Bottom