What's new

Breaking News!!F-16 Shot down by IAF!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never laughed on such serious threads. But Desperation in Indians right now is really making me loose control. F16 downed and nobody knows.
Literally Indian Government is such a moron. They risked WAR with a nuclear Armed Country just to satisfy Public Outrage. I am not happy at current situation and how India Pushed us to the point we had no alternate but to retaliate. God Protect us from War. We both have almost 1.4 Billion People Combined. Peacefull Family men who want nothing but to go on with their lives at risk of annihilated. :sad:
But..... In the face of Indian Forces Humiliated with their Stupid Act of Provocation without caliculating the consequences now we have a damn F16 downed mantra :omghaha:. Face Saving have literally crossed the level of what some of our fellow Pakistanis were Doing Yesterday :suicide2:

Diverting civilian aviation to clean up the airspace tends to be a precursor to assigning air defense kill boxes and preparing for war operations. I really hope that calmer minds prevail and the escalation stops soon. A war between the two countries would be devastating.

We made it clear we want peace, even in the foreign affairs statement after their plane got shot down. It seems they are really desperate for blood though.

Tit for tat is over now.

I hope Modi's war/vote-mongering comes to an end and the US/China realize that igniting a nuclear war for some Hindutva votes isn't worth it --- and stop both sides now that action/reaction has happened.

TALLY
India
-claim of freedom fighter camp with swimming pool hit
-locals dispute (as per Reuters / etc)
-possible PAF F16 shot down
Total Pakistani military casualties/POW: 0

Pakistan retaliation
-2 IAF jets shot down
-2 pilots unknown/KIA
-1 pilot captured
-helo down too
Total Indian military casualties/POWs: 4-7

Now, let's stop. Action-Reaction done.

I never laughed on such serious threads. But Desperation in Indians right now is really making me loose control. F16 downed and nobody knows.
Literally Indian Government is such a moron. They risked WAR with a nuclear Armed Country just to satisfy Public Outrage. I am not happy at current situation and how India Pushed us to the point we had no alternate but to retaliate. God Protect us from War. We both have almost 1.4 Billion People Combined. Peacefull Family men who want nothing but to go on with their lives at risk of annihilated. :sad:
But..... In the face of Indian Forces Humiliated with their Stupid Act of Provocation without caliculating the consequences now we have a damn F16 downed mantra :omghaha:. Face Saving have literally crossed the level of what some of our fellow Pakistanis were Doing Yesterday :suicide2:
Being on election year on India, i am prepared now to pay my war cess tax.

Indian media ka footage, showing m17 heliporter crash is fed to you as fighter jet down :p
Lol and who's pilot have we captured he isn't Indian either are you gonna disown him too

Meanwhile Pakistan is showing old Jodhpur crash footage to show a MIG down lol
No I repeat No Indian Aircraft has been lost.
But an F16 is confirmed down.

We made it clear we want peace, even in the foreign affairs statement after their plane got shot down. It seems they are really desperate for blood though.

I'm not disagreeing with you. Just saying that clearing the airspace from both sides is not a good sign.

Meanwhile Pakistan is showing old Jodhpur crash footage to show a MIG down lol
No I repeat No Indian Aircraft has been lost.
But an F16 is confirmed down.

Who confirmed it you clowns all you do it talk out your backside lol you guys have become a laughing stock who is the pilot captured you'll find out when we parade the Indian all over the TV like jadav

Let them be happy. Fake hi sahi...kaam chala lene do.

When we parade your pilot then call icj lol b1tch3s

Could someone confirm if the below-listed types of jets shot down by PAF, are correct;
1 Jaguar which crashed in IOK
1 Mig 21 which crashed in AJ&K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom