What's new

Breaking News: Sherry Rehman new Pakistani Ambassador in USA

Is'nt she also an MNA? Seems kind of weird.

Again a personal choice,why don't we use our professionals?
Zardari has appointed almost all ambasadors on his personal choice,people who are loyal to him.
The Army should have insisted on any professional from our capable foreign services like Salman Bashir.

This is funny............Sherry Rehman is not capable !!!

As far capability is concerned i think Madiha Lodhi was a good candidate.... She do have a personality which Pakistan needs at the moment... Sherry rehman also good.... I am glad they didn't send Firdoosh Ashiq Awan to be our AMBASDAR....

If anyone now says that politicians or political system is being run by Army / ISI, that would be a very shameful thing, since Zardari and his gang is out there doing whatever they want and no one is dictating or saying anything to them. All key positions have gone to Zardari loyalists, corruption is at its peak rather crossed the peak, all PSE are in ruins.

If that is democracy style, i welcome military style anytime.

lol groper gilani appointed her for that post, kuch to locha hai, nevertheless she has good knowledge of the things ought to be done in US, have watched numerous interviews of her on YouTube, correct me he I'm wrong.

As far capability is concerned i think Madiha Lodhi was a good candidate.... She do have a personality which Pakistan needs at the moment... Sherry rehman also good.... I am glad they didn't send Firdoosh Ashiq Awan to be our AMBASDAR....

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

And mind it, its Daaktar Firdoos Ashiq Awan

What the hell another disaster I don't know How army will react She can't openly do anything in Pakistan what she will do in USA ?

Does she have contacts there in the US? If not much, than she would only be a puppet dancing on some others' fingures.

Salman Bashir was supposedly the front runner, but personal ties come in handy yet again.

and as Taimi said, now everybody should shut up the bandwagon that says Army controls everything. Had that been the case, we would have definitely had Salman Bashir in the post.

This appointment means FAUJ bears no problem with Zaradari... I was expecting someone like Hafeez Sheikh.

Back
Top Bottom