What's new

BREAKING NEWS: STARSHIP HAS LANDED!!!!

Talk to us after you send humans to the moon. You haven't earned a seat at the table.
Ducking the tough questions, as usual. It's why you're declining at a precipitous rate - a complete inability to confront the truth. Oh well, nihil novi sub sole.

Talk to us after you send humans to the moon. You haven't earned a seat at the table.

NASA, a failure? They’ve gone to every planet in the Solar System while China just reached its first last month. Now that’s utter failure

I'm once again going to ignore the obvious targets of mockery (and boy oh boy are they plentiful in this thread) and ask a deeper question: Aren't you Americans ashamed that your space program is basically the side hobby of a Tony Stark wannabe egomaniac (and major China booster, I might add)? Your national space program has resources that dwarf SpaceX's, why is it such an abysmal failure? In fact, why is everything national of yours such an abysmal failure? Why do you suck so unbelievably hard at governance?

Don't you have any conception of national greatness? I suppose not, since that would require you having a conception of nationhood. Just a "country" of descendants of thieves, murderers, and slavers - what could be expected of you, really?

You do realize Musk is a proponent of American exceptionalism? And he openly admits he couldn’t have achieved his success without America.

With Starship, Musk is developing a strategic asset for the United States that no other country is close to replicating. Starship gives the US first mover advantage in interplanetary transport and planetary colonization.

So far the SN rocket has only demonstrated that it can do a belly flip dropping from the sky and almost got to land vertically which eventually will be solved. BUT SN rocket has not demonstrate the ability of entering the atmosphere from space yet.

Well luckily the Soviet Soyuz saved you the trouble of figuring out how to land your Shenzhou. Too bad nobody was around to show the US and Russian programs the way. Testing launching and landing isn't anything new. We've tested many manned craft. Mercury, Gemini,, Apollo, Space Shuttle, Dragon...

It will have to hit the break as it approaches Mars orbit, trying to navigate and enter the atmosphere, survive the entry phase before it can do the flip. How to test rocket lifting off from Mars under the red planet's climate conditions. Food/water/oxygen supplies to last for at least 18-20 months and fuel. American Astronauts going to sheeeet and pee inside SN rocket that keeps on piling up? SN rocket isn't ISS.

Such a small imagination. We aren't restricted to one Starship making the flight.
Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 12.48.56 AM.jpg

We can send a group...with more room than the ISS. Some can be dedicated supply ships too.

We made it to the moon and back with computers less powerful than those in todays kids toys. We will figure out Mars too...

We make sci-fi a reality. Others just dream...and doubt.

Last edited:
Ducking the tough questions, as usual. It's why you're declining at a precipitous rate - a complete inability to confront the truth. Oh well, nihil novi sub sole.

tough question lol, the very internet you use is the result of American ingenuity and enterprise.
China is a loooooooong ....loooooooong way away from having a 10th of the impact the US has had on human development.

tough question lol, the very internet you use is the result of American ingenuity and enterprise.
China is a loooooooong ....loooooooong way away from having a 10th of the impact the US has had on human development.

Oh they're just jealous at the fact that America is decades ahead of China in almost every tech field possible

All there arguments are MUH HUH WHY DID U BUILD SUPER EXPESIVE SPACE SHUTTLE ? Idk maybe because we fuKing can ? And plus we the shuttle is from the 80s , China's space program in the 80s can only dream to have something as good as the shuttle was.

By the time we reach Mars and make a base , China will be on the Moon aka a place we send our guys to back in the 60s :rofl:

And then they claim MUH HUH WE AREN'T COMPETEING , of course loser mentality that's why they are followers while America is the leader.

All races in America come together to create such dreams , while in China if you dream too big the CCP gets scared
LOL.. Your news is outdated. Guess what...

China will work on development of two types of super-heavy launch vehicles for future lunar projects, a senior official said Wednesday.

Jiang Jie, chief designer of the Long March 3A series of hypergolic launchers, told press (Chinese) in Beijing March 3 that the China Academy of Launch Vehicle Technology (CALT) would continue development of both a heavy launch vehicle and a new generation crew launch vehicle over the next five years.

The super-heavy launcher is known as the Long March 9. While various figures have been published, it is expected to be around 93 meters long, feature a 10-meter-diameter core and have a mass at liftoff of 4,140 metric tons.

Space shuttle by US is a dumb concept. Over expensive and little use. You think China cant build one? Who want to buy an overprice inefficient space craft? Even NASA abandon US space shuttle. Just like USS Zumalt cruiser which is expensive and dumb which USN decide to cancel that project and wasted billion of dollars. While China continue build proven and sophisticated dozen of 055 destroyer.

Its the same as in space. China only build sustainable thing that is feasible for future long term use. Immigration to moon and mars need a vehicle that can be build and use many times that is sustainable. Not overprice and inefficient vehicle and just meant to show off for few times and stop.

DID YOU EVEN FK READ MY DAM COMMENT ? I said China didn't have anything comparable to the US SHUTTLE IN THE 80s not NOW

Even CNSA Long March 5 is nothing compared to our SLS,Falcon Heavy and only barely comparable to our Delta IV

So sit down with your MUH HUH CHINA AHEAD

Last edited:
WATCH: SpaceX Starship prototype EXPLODES after ‘mostly successful’ test flight & touchdown

Published: 3 Mar 2021 | 23:32 GMT

SpaceX’s SN10 Starship prototype has made a largely successful test flight, soaring some 10km high and performing a shaky upright landing, though a small fire was seen upon touchdown before the craft erupted in a fiery explosion.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

A hot air balloon goes pop!!! :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
https://www.rt.com/usa/517131-spacex-starship-late-abort-text/

You feeling happy because it exploded.. wah... weird..

I don't give a damn whether it flew off into the next galaxy or exploded. Just posted a news link, since it was news. Now ... what you assume of my post is a problem you have to deal with yourself. I have no time to indulge in stupidity, whatsoever!!

Better than the first couple of attempts, at least it landed this time.

They'll get it right eventually.
I'd still take it as a success. The landing was the thing they were going for, and it successfully landed.

Obviously there were other major issues, but their main goal was successful.

Hopefully their next test will fix these issues.
Ignore him he's not worth addressing.

Last edited:
When will humanity understand that we are indeed bound to earth and waiting for the day of Judgment ?

LMAO , no at least we built the Shuttle and the rockets like the Saturn V while China then barely had anything nearly as close to us.

America built the Falcon 9 , guess what China's doing the same

Face it buddy China isn't innovative as it thinks it is , if it was why didn't the Chinese make a reusable rocket that land vertically first huh ?

Oh yea it's almost like they steal most things
Lol... Check out what fuel China used for their rocket vs american rocket before u spew nonsense.

Space shuttle is a utter useless crap which NASA also abandon it. Why would China be stupid enough to follow a wrong route just to prove your words?

It's not about China not able to but not feasible. China long March 9 is bigger even than your saturn V rocket

Regards to tech. Didn't US has previously saturn V rocket tech and yet they can failed the rocket test? More or less prove , they have loss all the tech for saturn V.

As for your far ahead nonsense. Why atlas V rocket need to use Russian RS-180 engine? Do u know China tianwen -1 mission use all Chinese tech and we send 5tons payload to Mars.

I think China is far more ahead than US in Mars mission. :enjoy:

Last edited:
As for your far ahead nonsense. Why atlas V rocket need to use Russian RS-180 engine? Do u know China tianwen -1 mission use all Chinese tech and we send 5tons payload to Mars.

I think China is far more ahead than US in Mars mission. :enjoy:

The Spirit and Opportunity rovers used the Delta ll heavy.

There's no such thing as "American" ingenuity and enterprise because there's no American anything. You're a squatter on stolen land built by stolen people. You're nothing more than a garbage heap Europe tossed its trash into. LOL "America"... even your name and language isn't your own.

You are, at best, a country by analogy. Your entire existence from beginning to the soon-to-be-upon-you end is briefer than the average Chinese interregnum.
Ignore him he's not worth addressing.
It's advice you might take yourself. You can't stop getting a rise out of the posts I make and responding to them, even when they aren't addressed to you. 😉
Aww... you can't quit me. :smitten:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom