What's new

BREAKING: PAF base Mianwali under attack, suicide bombers and heavy weapons in use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, You certainly didn't see the video. Damage is way more! I just don't want to demoralize people more. But its way more then even I had initially assessed.
are we sure that has on fire isnt a fuel bowser? it would make sense

Yeah keyboard warriors are the problem, duffers are the solution.

In over a decade they haven't managed to protect sentitive installations. We have had at least 2 attacks on airbases and I think 2 on naval assets.
As long as they can stick it to PTI, terrorists can blow up whatever they want.

Probably was payback by Munira/Bajwa for the IK+PAF chief photo op where they were being chums and all that.

apne-ghabrana-nhi-hai-ghabrana.gif

A Routine Day In Pakistan.

When they are busy in Gajjar, Moli, Gobhi farming, and politics, wo will defend the country?

The guy in the video claims ‘approximately 35 fighter jets were destroyed’!!
mianwali doesnt even house 35 fighters lol- it has 1 sqn of f7pg and the rest are decommissioned planes on the very opposite end of the ab where they didnt get to

its pretty insane that there is no alarms/monitoring of fences.

Electrify the barbed wire in sections- when cut, report that section x has been cut and needs investigating. Dispatch security troops in APCs/IFVs etc to go and investigate/take out attackers

The only reason Dharmic traditions survived against Islam was because of the institution of caste. Don't kid yourself. There is nothing else unique about your religion compared to the other pagan religions in the world which died out. Dharma simply survived because Islam was against caste and the UC elite did not want to relinquish their power over low-castes. That is it. Don't dress it up with anything else.
true. they only survived because neither the delhi sultanate nor the mughals were interested in spreading islam.

mughals, especially, were the worse of the worse; drunk b*stards.

Use of the word Pakis
Dark Black circle = Hollow nose..
95% F7PG chinese mig21 copy

Pakis Gotta spend 200M$, if they want supersonic trainer replacements
SmartSelect_20231104_173011_Brave.jpg

First thing....
It was seen in that video that aircrafts in hangar are burning...so it's not retired or grounded aircrafts....
Second dead bodies are seen, so casualties are there ....

Now paf got jets,in loans ...sorry through emis ...
And militants are burning them

mianwali doesnt even house 35 fighters lol- it has 1 sqn of f7pg and the rest are decommissioned planes on the very opposite end of the ab where they didnt get to

its pretty insane that there is no alarms/monitoring of fences.

Electrify the barbed wire in sections- when cut, report that section x has been cut and needs investigating. Dispatch security troops in APCs/IFVs etc to go and investigate/take out attackers
I was just checking online to see, if there is any link to what sort of aircrafts are housed at Mianwali.

This site says, the base houses several squadrons including modern ones like JF17 and others. Is that possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom